What's new

Over 10 years on the forum and something has been bothering me

I generally don't lose my shirt over anything, but if any mofo in a bar was to give me merely 'cold beer', I would pour it on the ground, if not his head. While placing my order I always specify 'chilled' to say that if it is not teeth numbing, I would rather not have it.

The only other loose talk that gets me is using the word 'loose' instead of 'lose' and vice versa, and based instead of biased.

If you ordered a ‘chilled beer’ in a the US, you would just sound like a freshie Indian.

Flim instead of film

The list is long but our bro got triggered as his caps and bold writing with red (rouge) effect is mean.

To be fair, I’ve been reading it for the past 15 years and finally decided to say something.

If you ordered a ‘chilled beer’ in a the US, you would just sound like a freshie Indian.
I guess it has to do with the fact that we are a hot country and a beer that is merely cold goes cool rather quickly. It's just a survival instinct.

In south India, they call soft drinks or cold drinks as cool drinks. I used to find that very funny, though there is nothing fujnny about it.

I guess it has to do with the fact that we are a hot country and a beer that is merely cold goes cool rather quickly. It's just a survival instinct.

In south India, they call soft drinks or cold drinks as cool drinks. I used to find that very funny, though there is nothing fujnny about it.

Right. In the US, what you would mean to say is ‘ice cold’ instead of chilled.

Hi,

I know this might sound stupid to a lot of you guys, but over the past 15 years reading this forum there’s something that’s been getting on my nerves.

Why the f.u.c.k can’t Pakistanis spell the word ROGUE correctly?

ROUGE is a motherfucking color...

The spelling for ROGUE is R-O-G-U-E.

And it’s not just a specific member but seems like all Pakistani members. Is the school system that fucking bad?

It’s almost as annoying as when the bhartoads say ‘chilled beer’. Does it damage their brain to say COLD BEER?

WTF!

Thanks for reading and take care...
Apny rouge ka roge laga lia hai.

Right. In the US, what you would mean to say is ‘ice cold’ instead of chilled.
We have been seeing these kinds of labels since childhood. Now we cannot change.

images.jpeg

Rana Sanaullah add another ..... sadation not sedation

Braah, leave the English words alone. I think the differences in how Indians and Pakistanis spell desi words in English is the real deal.

And we’re just going to ignore why most people outside of cities and also in cantonments will say “televian” and “slect”

Back
Top Bottom