What's new

Over 10 years on the forum and something has been bothering me

No it isn’t .
You haven’t a clue you sure your British lol

Lol no one orders a pint of beer or a bottle of beer in UK either you call it by it’s name or you call it lager

😂🤣 at chilled beer or cold beer

• A variety of beers and ales, including bitter, and pale ales are available on tap. There may be a few lagers on tap as well, but lots of pubs have a greater variety of lagers in bottles. If you want a cold beer, you'll have to order lager. Brits don't think you can appreciate the flavor of a beer if it is icy cold so they drink beer at cellar temperature. It's not warm, but it's not very chilled either. Ask the bar staff about local craft beers. Some regional breweries, such as Fuller's in London and Shepherd Neame in Kent, bottle special seasonal brews.

Everybody at his call center drinks chilled beers. Shattap Paaki!!!

Word...always reminds me of the worst airline in the history of aviationView attachment 894834

Nice handle.

The most annoying one for me is the use of THERE AND THEIR.

you call it by it’s name or you call it lager
I thought lager, beer and ale were 3 different and distinct beverages.

but then I discovered that all 3 are classed as beers brewed differently.
1667945364033.png

my top favorite is hand-pumped real ale, second is beer ('Bitter' as sold in the UK) gassy, carbonated lagers on gas-assisted taps make me vomit.

Last edited:
roojh vs rog

there their is another one

should have/should of is probably the worst of the lot.

"should of known better" .. die American, die :guns:

Hi,

I know this might sound stupid to a lot of you guys, but over the past 15 years reading this forum there’s something that’s been getting on my nerves.

Why the f.u.c.k can’t Pakistanis spell the word ROGUE correctly?

ROUGE is a motherfucking color...

The spelling for ROGUE is R-O-G-U-E.

And it’s not just a specific member but seems like all Pakistani members. Is the school system that fucking bad?

It’s almost as annoying as when the bhartoads say ‘chilled beer’. Does it damage their brain to say COLD BEER?

WTF!

Thanks for reading and take care...
Hi,

Maybe it is the auto correct that is the culprit.

Hi,

I know this might sound stupid to a lot of you guys, but over the past 15 years reading this forum there’s something that’s been getting on my nerves.

Why the f.u.c.k can’t Pakistanis spell the word ROGUE correctly?

ROUGE is a motherfucking color...

The spelling for ROGUE is R-O-G-U-E.

And it’s not just a specific member but seems like all Pakistani members. Is the school system that fucking bad?

It’s almost as annoying as when the bhartoads say ‘chilled beer’. Does it damage their brain to say COLD BEER?

WTF

Thanks for reading and take care...

English speakers screwed our region, allow us to screw their language.

And we’re just going to ignore why most people outside of cities and also in cantonments will say “televian” and “slect”
This thread reminds me of this episode of muhaaz, from 20:00-20:20. Basically shortcuts become standard local English. A form of Pakistani Pijin English as it were.

Hey all you Beer nazis, stop with the snobbery. If it looks like beer, smells like beer, tastes like beer, I am having it. As long as it is near freezing point.

Back
Top Bottom