What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For more advanced users, please I'd recommend the free tor browser, which is 1000% more safe than Opera, and has far more locations to choose from.
But is also very slow, It practically kills the internet, tweets and videos takes forever to load.

if i wanted i would got it, my grandfather was in the army, i choose to pursue a different field, i don't support the army i support pakistan, i grew up when WOT was at its height. i just want those days to return, unlike you mf who grew up in west, u mfs no nothing of war, so get fucked, i lost my uncle and cousin in marriot hotel bombing, who do you lost mf!!!

They will never understand.
They sucked on the golden spoons fed to them by the imperialist powers in the west and have the gals to pretend to be superior and call the shots in Pakistan.

My sense is that the worst of the PTI reaction is over. It would take a lot more than what we got to get rid of the whiskey generals. Maybe some disturbances will continue here and there, and then people will go back to work.

The Americans want Pakistan to keep existing but not prospering and for this purpose the whiskey generals are a godsend. Even if martial law or emergency is declared they’ll condemn it publicly while supporting it privately.

Pakistan will stay in the Western camp, China will be out. PTI -IK will work with PMLN and PPP and life will continue as before.

It’s unsure what they will do with Imran Khan. They won’t let him go so that he can continue his campaign against them. He’s in their control and the only food or medicine he’s getting is what they give him. He probably won’t survive for long now even if he’s released. If he dies in his sleep at home or from a heart attack it’s not their fault.

Meanwhile the falling economy is what will be the main issue going forward. There will be no investment or new jobs. The rupee will keep falling. The IMF may give enough to keep things going, but it’s hard to see any major improvement. It’s going to be a bleak future.

The only alternative scenario is if Whiskey & Co are deposed by other generals.
I fear you are correct. Pakistan is done as a nation that had the illusion of freedom. Moving forward it will be hell as 99.9 slaves to the military corrupt rulers. What a pathetic state.

I visited Corps Cmd house and adjoining areas last night.
The military didn't react forcefully to violent protestors.
Troops on guard duties at CPs were brutally attacked with stones, sticks.

Even at 1am protestors blocking the intersection burnt a monument infront of our blocked vehicles.

The military simply went into barracks and let the police deal with the mess.

The way youthias committed arson, looting and property damage. Including breaking cars parked outside Garrison mess.

In India the military would have shot a few to disperse.

They should have.
Hope you saw videos of chutiya youthias attacking troops, mil vehicles and destroyed infrastructure.

How they set fire on public monuments, mil display jets and checkposts and more.
Yes your are right military simply went into barracks because this was in ...,
Watch this, what is happening in Bannu

SC rejects PTI plea against IHC verdict on Imran’s arrest​

SC Registrar's Office returned the PTI petition minutes after it was submitted to the apex court​

SC rejects PTI plea against IHC verdict on Imran’s arrest​

SC Registrar's Office returned the PTI petition minutes after it was submitted to the apex court​

There is no court exist period.

Bandiyal has been remover too so good luck convincing people about court

no court, no law in Pakistan.... Fawad Chaudry's scenario exposed the entire system... He had protective bail in his hand while sitting in the SC yesterday. He presented to the office in front of cameras even that he was arrested so what law ???

Back
Top Bottom