What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The good news for overseas Pakistanis is that property prices are rising slower then the rupee is falling. Meaning that property is getting cheaper all the time to buy with foreign currency.

I’m advising people to wait till the rupee goes down to 500/US$ before buying up property for pennies to a dollar.

When it comes time for the faujeets to escape abroad they will be selling their plots cheap.

Let this be clear:
There are no "Khamosh Mujahideen" (morally upright men) in Pakistan army. If there were, you would have seen at least one of them remove his disgraced uniform and walk away.

Every soldier from Sepoy to General is involved in ongoing genocide of Pakistanis.

Exactly thats what i am saying since a long time... 2 + 27 + 44 generals then 1M Army... not a single one stands against the illegal acts? everyone has vested personal interests...

further deteriorated in the next couple of months.. probably the gape would be somewhere bte $10+ BN

just imagine, 9 lac Pakistani almost migrated from Pakistan in the last 10 months... 9 lac SKILLED people left Pakistan... I know manny of them with their entire families... business class moved with their investments... Pakstan military destroyed Pakistan
47% inflation already, naan 30 ka ab kia 50 ka naan roti hogi

halaaat buhaat kharab honay ja rahay economically lagta hai

The good news for overseas Pakistanis is that property prices are rising slower then the rupee is falling. Meaning that property is getting cheaper all the time to buy with foreign currency.

I’m advising people to wait till the rupee goes down to 500/US$ before buying up property for pennies to a dollar.

When it comes time for the faujeets to escape abroad they will be selling their plots cheap.

Still no one is interested to invest in a country which is technically under occupation of western estb's "mercenary" force

Why kill, when he can be used again later.
You obviously aren't familiar with the guy. And day by day, things are getting out of his control too.
A couple PTI leaders got beaten by protestors for telling them to calm down.

Now why would you post that?

Last edited by a moderator:

yeah phir koiye kabza karleiga lol

software house complaining about internet

They will never understand.
They sucked on the golden spoons fed to them by the imperialist powers in the west and have the gals to pretend to be superior and call the shots in Pakistan.
I disagree with the manner you are talking about our army.

Last edited:
1683790443724.png

You obviously aren't familiar with the guy. And day by day, things are getting out of his control too.
A couple PTI leaders got beaten by protestors for telling them to calm down.

Now why the **** would you post that?

To show that Imran Khan is standing against this Munafiq Haramzada Mullah Diesel..

So all those who side with Imran Khan are on the right side...

Back
Top Bottom