What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup!

Egos have led to the destruction of Pakistan!

Good point. Egos of EVERY CAMP as noted in here.

Corruption is rampant but every CAMP blames the other for doing it.
Public is split on the lines of CAMP politics and there is a lack of consensus on various themes and issues that affect Pakistan.

Using SC to release him the only face saving they can get.

I'd be putting too much confidence into them but I hope they are learning that with each stunt of theirs, awaam ka jhaaka khul rha he.

I don't really like Hasan Nisar but he warned them if PTI ka voter ka jhaaka khul gya, then there's no going back.

Public is split on the lines of CAMP politics and there is a lack of consensus on various themes and issues that affect Pakistan.
Respectfully disagree. Public is more or less unanimous this time around and has a pretty good idea of what afflicts Pakistan.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan.

It needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. It just depends what turn it takes at this critical defining junction.

Audi says Lahore showroom subjected to ‘severe destruction’​

Audi Pakistan has released a statement, saying that its showroom in Lahore was subjected to “severe destruction” during protests following the arrest of PTI Chairman Imran Khan.
“Due to the escalating violence and unrest in the area, we were unable to prevent the damage inflicted upon our showroom despite our best efforts,” the statement issued on Wednesday said.
“The destruction of our showroom is a significant loss for us. We have invested considerable time, resources, and dedication in creating a welcoming and exceptional environment for our customers,” it added.
Audi said it was collaborating with local authorities and law enforcement agencies to investigate the incident and apprehend those responsible for the vandalism.

Ofcourse he bloody did. He Couldnt even get air support to a dozen FC soldiers who fought BLA militias for 6 hours.
Stop backing the crook.
You want to blame someone, blame him as he was responsible for losing countless men in IED bombings while soldiers drove in pickup trucks.
I don't know where you get your information from but the duration of most BLA attacks is 45 minutes, not enough time to dispatch assistance. I am confident that if the Military could, they would have posted Helos and Drones at each and every outpost.

Don't go around blaming the leadership for things which are simply beyond their control.

These are people of Pakistan, the ones who pay for General's bullet proof BMWs with tint glass so they can rear end each other in the comfort of leather seat and AC.
Murderers, rapists, dacoits, terrorists etc., are ALL people of Pakistan but they are JUDGED for their actions and punished accordingly!

Same was said about the religious fanatics.
Why don't we put it to a test and settle the debate via an election, maybe?

What do you say?

47% inflation already, naan 30 ka ab kia 50 ka naan roti hogi

halaaat buhaat kharab honay ja rahay economically lagta hai
Pehle konse "just swell" haalat the. It'll be worth it if something comes out of it, this time around

Why don't we put it to a test and settle the debate via an election, maybe?

What do you say?

This would have held more weight had these people didn't go out and started being violent and let the excuse of a govt to try IK in their way.
Nobody is out there to kill him, especially not the establishment.

They made their bed.

Besides, even if the results go against PTI's number, they will do this again.
It's tiring and pathetic to throw tantrums everytime.

The only time this protest would have made sense is after the verdict of their cases against IK.

Nobody is out there to kill him, especially not the establishment.

Truly a noob and a living proof God has a sense of humor.

Imran-attacker.jpg

I am currently eligable for multiple Digital Nomad Visas, yet I remain here unlike your sorry ***.
Are you sure you are old enough to live independently? :what: boomeranger:lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom