What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lekin bhai jaan aap n mujei ek dfa b sed ni ki, mujei aap logon ki halat p tars a rha tha, mei n direct search mara aur aap k sath share kr dya :)
I am okay on that front worry not. BUT what you have shown us from your pittari. I recommend visiting that French Raqi famous on youtube.

He inherited a corrupt system that’s why it’s so important all Pakistanis need to be on the streets and wash away this garbage.
Is had tk i am all the way with you, ab kaun sa new system ho ga?

Large convoy reported headed to Faqir Aipee Road. H11 sector Islamabad.

I am okay on that front worry not. BUT what you have shown us from your pittari. I recommend visiting that French Raqi famous on youtube.
yaar ek aap dil p kiun lei leito ho har baat? akhir hm sb Pakistani Bhai hein !!

Merei Aziiz Ham Watnon..?

This is the location for Nescom Hospital, Police Lines and National Police Acamdemy. Interestingly Police Lines have three Helipads.

They moving him? Or someone else visiting?
I’ve just been told there is a large convoy, it’s interesting because there are helicopters flying near H11, then this convoy and also Police Lines have helipads.

I cannot confirm if they are moving IK or this is some other VIP/Security movement.

Tind (SS) returning to Pakistan… This is it
6F580ACA-0E9B-49D4-BAE6-D2F1A9D3812D.jpeg

I’ll be honest with you me living in Canada I wouldn’t care less about Pakistan but at the end of the day I saw Imran Khan and I saw a glimmer of hope for Pakistan. I lived in Pakistan for two years and I fell in love with this country, the people are beautiful. The culture is beautiful, and of course, the religion that this country was based off from is beautiful. Are used to support the army or shall I say the military fully because the army and the Air Force and the navy are all the same in a nutshell but now all I wish for is the nuclear acids to be somewhat protected in a different way we shall see about that but this military completely gone.

When you take on the state, set state assets ablaze, tear down the cantonment gates and destroy everything in your path, the state/LEA's and Military has no other option but to defend their installations against the illegal acts. It's just like fighting the TTP terrorists!
Thats right lets kill our own people, let these bloody civilian have the most crupt insane human rule them and if they want justice and ask question shot them with straight bullets.. cuz army have no choice left lets humiliate them with the bullet they bought with peoples taxes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom