What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Limo service is on… :lol:
I think it may have something to do with this

1683677924752.png

Please note this could be a feint!

Well judging by the past 24 hours 😂

View attachment 928613

I was watching a replay of Kashif Abbasi's show and that's the first time I heard Rana Muchar say those words on TV, I actually replayed the video a couple of times to confirm that he indeed said what he said.

This is the interior minister of the country. Then we had Talal Ch on PTV as well.

This country has gone to the dogs.

I was watching a replay of Kashif Abbasi's show and that's the first time I heard Rana Muchar say those words on TV, I actually replayed the video a couple of times to confirm that he indeed said what he said.

This is the interior minister of the country. Then we had Talal Ch on PTV as well.

This country has gone to the dogs.
These swines deserve the darkest pit in hell.

Absolutely scary what the internet can dig out these days.

His kid's room number in his hostel is also out in the public, if that is actually his kid!

If he indeed is, then General sahab ko bete kay GPA par thori zyada dehan dena chahiay thi instead of torturing people!
very scary ..

1683678819654.jpeg

Absolutely scary what the internet can dig out these days.

His kid's room number in his hostel is also out in the public, if that is actually his kid!

If he indeed is, then General sahab ko bete kay GPA par thori zyada dehan dena chahiay thi instead of torturing people!
nodoubt its unbelievable .. families stop watching PTV .....PDM and Nargis on same page.

That's an absolutely shit argument, and you know it. It is intellectually dishonest, and the fact that you're making it proves that you have no real argument to make.

Have a bit of shame.
He has no shame, pretty evident from his posts…

Back
Top Bottom