What's new

Our Indian headache!

1- writer should understand that Indians dont play terrorist in foreign films ex. Om puri played gen. Ziya in Charlie wilsons war but whatever little role pakistani actors get in films are of terrorist sometime exploding nukes ex- ART MALIK in TRUE LIES,FARAN TAHIR in iron man.
2- Before bitching about Ajeet doval tenure as undercover agent in Pakistan one should know that its was during the time time of Khalistan terrorism which Pakistan was supporting.
3- inferiority complex for living under muslim rule??? Writer should first check his ancestory unless he is of arab descent he is fifth generation muslim conver himself.
4-Indians dont give a shit what madarsa educated so called "journalist" think about indian secularism

Rubbish. Attention seeking Article.Another Anti Modi "Typical Pakistani" Article.

Because religious topics closed really fast these days

But I honestly do want to meet you one day. In India no Muslim would openly say the things you do. I think I will be disappointed though. You are probably a normal guy with a 9 to 5 job in a bank or something.

But I honestly do want to meet you one day. In India no Muslim would openly say the things you do. I think I will be disappointed though. You are probably a normal guy with a 9 to 5 job in a bank or something.
Well 8 to 4 Job I have but Yes I a normal guy who just will one day be part of war against India.

Don't worry we are not like you we would face soldiers and take them out Mr.
.....but you are NOT in the Pakistan armed forces. The PA is busy eliminating the likes of you from its soil. So which militant organization do you plan to join? Or are you already undergoing training? How do you wish to invade and what route will your take? :)

Well I mostly don't agree with this Guy but this time he has said right and sorry but around 10000 people only died in Gujarat if you gather data of all the riots taken place in India of every size the number is far far bigger than you can think of.

All the riots since 47 are our internal matter what business you have got to do with riots of India n its citizens?

Well 8 to 4 Job I have but Yes I a normal guy who just will one day be part of war against India.

@Zarvan Why do you think there will be war against India? India did not attack you when you killed over 160 of our innocents in cold blood. When you decapitated our soldiers. Obviously India does not plan war on you. So why do you want war?

@Zarvan Why do you think there will be war against India? India did not attack you when you killed over 160 of our innocents in cold blood. When you decapitated our soldiers. Obviously India does not plan war on you. So why do you want war?
Sooner or later ultimately there would be war no matter How much we live in denial finally it would be war which would settle the things.

Sooner or later ultimately there would be war no matter How much we live in denial finally it would be war which would settle the things.

@Zarvan What things are left to settle?

You got a nation state of your own? Those who wanted one at least. For every one of you (Undivided Indian Muslim) that did, one of you did not. Today they are our Indians. And as correctly stated by our PM, they will live and die for us.

So what else is there to settle? Border issues? Water issues? The creation of Bangladesh?

Incidentally I am not living in denial. I do not believe that Pakistan can any longer wage war on India.

If war comes, next time, it will be us waging war on you. And as explained above, it would either have to be something monumentally stupid you did, or it would be India choosing the time and place.

Like in 1971.

@Zarvan What things are left to settle?

You got a nation state of your own? Those who wanted one at least. For every one of you (Undivided Indian Muslim) that did, one of you did not. Today they are our Indians. And as correctly stated by our PM, they will live and die for us.

So what else is there to settle? Border issues? Water issues? The creation of Bangladesh?

Incidentally I am not living in denial. I do not believe that Pakistan can any longer wage war on India.

If war comes, next time, it will be us waging war on you. And as explained above, it would either have to be something monumentally stupid you did, or it would be India choosing the time and place.

Like in 1971.
Kashmir and 71 is also not for forgotten and few others and no matter How much we talk on these finally it would be war a war in which one country survives and other completely perishes.

Kashmir and 71 is also not for forgotten and few others and no matter How much we talk on these finally it would be war a war in which one country survives and other completely perishes.

@Zarvan then I believe we are equal. Kashmir we are the aggrieved party. Bangladesh you are the aggrieved party (actually the Bangladeshis are the most aggrieved, but no one here seems to pay them much heed sadly).

Pakistan does not need India to perish.

Since when the Indian media become the mouth piece of Indian Government? More over the grilling of so called pakistani guests is not out of the line which Indian media normally adopt towards Indian guests/politicians as well. So everyone is aware of how Indian media behaves.

Also, can anyone tell me the real reason why Hafeez Saeed still roaming the streets of Pakistan when UN has declared it a terrorist? Isnt Pakistan member of UN and asking India to honor UN resolution? How can Indian honor UN resolution when Pakistan is not listening to UN when it is at the receiving end?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom