What's new

Our Indian headache!

Well I mostly don't agree with this Guy but this time he has said right and sorry but around 10000 people only died in Gujarat if you gather data of all the riots taken place in India of every size the number is far far bigger than you can think of.

Care to prove the bold part?:azn::pop:

@Zarvan ji why are you pulling Gujarat into this thread man?

What does Gujarat have to do with Taliban or Peshawar or Pakistan?

Anyone bringing in other extraneous stuff in the time of introspection is a terrorist sympathizer

Yaar Ignore @Zarvan and move ahead, we have our own share of zarvans here why forget that....

@Zarvan ji why are you pulling Gujarat into this thread man?

What does Gujarat have to do with Taliban or Peshawar or Pakistan?
Didnt you get the memo.....in response to RSS and modi, muslims have set up the following
a)ISIS
b)TTP
c)Haqqani Network
d)LeT & LeM
e) Al Quaida
We must appease them by converting, giving them our hard earned money and giving up our rights and freedoms as they are the only secular and we endanger the secular fabric of this country.

@Zarvan if nothing else has definitely become MUCH less vocally religious (bordering on fanatic) than the old days.

Maybe its something to do with the changing mood in Pakistan and his attempt to blend in. I don't know.

He's also using sir and Mr much less than before.

@Zarvan if nothing else has definitely become MUCH less vocally religious (bordering on fanatic) than the old days.

Maybe its something to do with the changing mood in Pakistan and his attempt to blend in. I don't know.

He's also using sir and Mr much less than before.
I am still the same Mr completely same nothing changed.

Quote - "Denials in accepting your weaknesses and blaming others for your miseries, is for Cowards."

I am still the same Mr completely same nothing changed.

Good to know. Though I am in a very perverse way missing your "It is the order of Allah sir. It is written." type decapitating, flogging, stoning, limbectomy type posts.

Good to know. Though I am in a very perverse way missing your "It is the order of Allah sir. It is written." type decapitating, flogging, stoning, limbectomy type posts.
Because religious topics closed really fast these days

So is a 'liberal' actually suggesting Pakistan's problems aren't its own and has everything to do with its neighboring country's artists acting in Hollywood movies?

Are you also sure the obsession doesn't go two-ways, and is definitely not helped when, you know, you set free a terrorist wanted by us only days after 16/12?

And this is the time to pull the plug on Saeed and his ilk, if you can't get this through your head, godspeed!

So is a 'liberal' actually suggesting Pakistan's problems aren't its own and has everything to do with its neighboring country's artists acting in Hollywood movies?

Are you also sure the obsession doesn't go two-ways, and is definitely not helped when, you know, you set free a terrorist wanted by us only days after 16/12?

And this is the time to pull the plug on Saeed and his ilk, if you can't get this through your head, godspeed!
Hes a social worker you insanely cute kitty

So long as we keep blaming others for our problems obsessions ( read : Diversions) will never end.

What better way to deflect a problem than to blame it on others ?

Back
Top Bottom