What's new

Orya Maqbool Jan column on Malala and her book

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
x18215_49230463.jpg.pagespeed.ic.T6dIGql-4T.jpg

Orya Maqbool Jan after reading Malala books has written this column and if still some liberal du..... have doubts that Malala is not being used by west they should read her book and how she is being used to attack Islam and Muslims @Aeronaut @Imran Khan @DESERT FIGHTER @Rafi @Areesh @balixd @nuclearpak @JonAsad @AUz @RazPaK @HRK @PWFI @WebMaster @jaibi and others
@Stealth @mafiya and others

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a translation of the above available?
@Elmo and @WebMaster had explained that PDF Rules and Policies do not permit posting in any local/regional language(s) without a translation being made available!

Is there a translation of the above available?
@Elmo and @WebMaster had explained that PDF Rules and Policies do not permit posting in any local/regional language(s) without a translation being made available!

x18215_49230463.jpg.pagespeed.ic.T6dIGql-4T.jpg

Orya Maqbool Jan after reading Malala books has written this column and if still some liberal du..... have doubts that Malala is not being used by west they should read her book and how she is being used to attack Islam and Muslims @Aeronaut @Imran Khan @DESERT FIGHTER @Rafi @Areesh @balixd @nuclearpak @JonAsad @AUz @RazPaK @HRK @PWFI @WebMaster @jaibi and others
@Stealth @mafiya and others

Pakistanis will realize one day that Malala is being used & her father is a traitor ..........

The way she has defended Rushdie and talked about Zia time it clearly shows this book is written by something else and how she is being used by west

what did she say bout rushdie

very shameful and utter propaganda 16 year old girl propaganda machine.

koi haal nae.

the brave orya maqbool ..fightinh and exposing a 14 year oldd lil school girl ... shame on him ...

Ahh the denialists, Zarvan must have a hard on reading this article.

the brave orya maqbool ..fightinh and exposing a 14 year oldd lil school girl ... shame on him ...

lol "14 year old little school girl"

need I remind the 14 year old blabbermouth speaks so highly of? "freedom-of-expression" yeah so why would it **** anyone if Orya has made good use of it.

He is not fighting & exposing 14 yrs old girl ... But he is exposing the brian which is working behind her ...

first of all people like ur self didnt believe he was shot ... now people admit he is shot but used by west ..stop believe in consipricy theories

lol "14 year old little school girl"

need I remind the 14 year old blabbermouth speaks so highly of? "freedom-of-expression" yeah so why would it **** anyone if Orya has made good use of it.

no actually i dnt mind speaking him against her ... but i feel sadden that our nation dnt admit our mistakes ...do u remember that when pakistani players we caught match fixing our nation started saying that they didnt do it .. its a propoganda ...later most of them admit it ..

we are are taliban apologist .. they are killing us and instead of fixing it .. we keep blaming raw , musaad, CIA ...

first of all people like ur self didnt believe he was shot ... now people admit he is shot but used by west ..stop believe in consipricy theories

For whom TTP is working ... If you have answer of this question then you can easily get the point ......

For whom TTP is working ... If you have answer of this question then you can easily get the point ......

yaar i dnt wana get into arguement becuase what ever i logic i will give u .. u willm come up with a assumtion .. assumtions always wins from logic :)

Back
Top Bottom