What's new

Orya Maqbool Jan Column about General Qamar Javeed Bajwa in 2018 .

Pakistan Ka Beta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please Recite Durood Shareef . Jazak ALLAH .
Orya Maqbool Jan about Selection of Army Chief General Qamar Javeed Bajwa in a column in 2018 . Sharing a dream of Religious Person who saw it in 2014 (one year after appointment of Gen Raheel Shareef as COAS ) Orya Maqbool Jan said Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) gave Bajwa General (General Qamar Javeed Bajwa )something through Hazrat Umar Farooq (R.A) n that Religious man then identified that Gen (Gen Qamar Javeed Bajwa ) by seeing his pics later ( keeping in mind the person saw in a dream ) n Predicted him to be next Army chief long before COAS (Retired now ) Raheel Shareef rejected extension . Please Support him now . Decision has been taken now . May ALLAH help Islam , Pakistan , Pakistan Army and Pakistani nation Aameen .
(( I kept this column with me from last many months n i was sure about Sir Extension so Sharing it now . Few you tube videos are also available on this Dream )) .
Orya Maqbool Jan Column.jpg

Last edited:
Durood Shareef plz parh lain . Jazak ALLAH .
Orya Maqbool Jan about Selection of Army Chief General Qamar Javeed Bajwa in a column in 2018 . Sharing a dream of Religious Person who saw it in 2014 (one year after appointment of Gen Raheel Shareef as COAS ) Orya Maqbool Jan said Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) gave Bajwa General (General Qamar Javeed Bajwa )something through Hazrat Umar Farooq (R.A) n that Religious man then identified that Gen (Gen Qamar Javeed Bajwa ) by seeing his pics later ( keeping in mind the person saw in a dream ) n Predicted him to be next Army chief long before COAS (Retired now ) Raheel Shareef rejected extension . Please Support him now . Decision has been taken now . May ALLAH help Islam , Pakistan , Pakistan Army and Pakistani nation Aameen .
(( I kept this column with me from last many months n i was sure about Sir Extension so Sharing it now . Few you tube videos are also available on this Dream )) .
View attachment 574915
I know this, but kept myself, restraint
PDF is filled with Librals, Enlightened moderates"
Khaasaa di Gul ,, Aama aGay, Nahi muNasib krni
Meethi kheeer pKa, Muhammad....

Yes, **** the institutions. What we need is more peers and more extensions. Hell, IK has a peerni, so he might aswell declare a dictatorship now under the guise of War.

3 freaking years - what a joke.
i m new on Pakistan Defence n sir u are quite Senior atleast use good words while showing ur emotions . Stay Blessed .

Please Recite Durood Shareef . Jazak ALLAH .
View attachment 574915

Now this Orya Maqbool character is one of the worst charlatan and idiotic figure out on TV. This very same psycho cant stop inventing stories about Ghazwai Hind, he is in habit of concocting one after another prophecy. Here is the thing about prophecies, throughout the ages prophecies have the same structure, vagueness and ambiguous, never specific because specificity is the enemy of BS. They are so broad and generic in nature that they can be applied to anything. They are told by people who by modern medical standards, should be considered as patients suffering from mental illness.

This clown didnt predicted anything, and he is being vague on purpose. Any one who takes this clown serious should get their heads examined.

Yeah they are still better than idiots who rile in their ignorance hiding behind a convoluted interpretation of religion.

He has to retire one day and even after 3yrs we will be facing similar threats and conditions and he will be replaced by new coas so it is better to build institution and have trust on institution as a whole instead of relying on single person.I think powers of coas should be reduced and more powers should be given to cjsc or new office should be established in army so that transition of army chief become easier when we are facing difficult conditions

even then 3 years extension is stupid!

its like saying the guy next in line is incompetent and not fit to lead!

thats the issue with Pakistanis our slave mentality we just look for messiah ajj bajway na 2 kaam kar diye we are worshipping him rather than fixing the system we bow down to individuals

jahalat he jahalat hai!

You mean IGNORANTS who take pride in their self inflicted imprisonment of intellect.

even then 3 years extension is stupid!

its like saying the guy next in line is incompetent and not fit to lead!

thats the issue with Pakistanis our slave mentality we just look for messiah ajj bajway na 2 kaam kar diye we are worshipping him rather than fixing the system we bow down to individuals

jahalat he jahalat hai!

The high ups know what you don't. They decide based on many factors and you can't even comprehend half of those. So they did what they had to, and they definitely wont ask for your opinion :)

Salaam

If I were the one who had to decide about choosing a certain general for a post and I heard this dream from a reliable source - I would still only decide the matter on the base of merit as dreams have no Shari'i value.

Just as a dream can be true, it can easily be untrue. The interpretation may also be flawed. Than there is the matter of the dreamers credibility - as a claim of seeing Rasul'Allah pbuh in your dream makes one appear pious to some people.

I consider Orya Maqbool Jan a reasonable person and I'm reasonably sure he doesn't make stuff up, however, the context of the article (being written in the aftermath of allegations of being a Qadiyani upon Gen Bajwa) does make it a tad bit suspicious.

I don't actually think there is any weight to the claims of the Gen. being a Qadiyani, I just think that the context does make the 'dream' seem somewhat suspicious.

You mean IGNORANTS who take pride in their self inflicted imprisonment of intellect.

There is no bigger ignorant who hides behind the wall of faith using the crutches of religion, who expects that evidence should conform to his beliefs, instead of his beliefs being defined by evidence. Such people stew in their ignorance and the same time feel proud of being ignorant and stupid.

The high ups know what you don't. They decide based on many factors and you can't even comprehend half of those. So they did what they had to, and they definitely wont ask for your opinion :)

power is like drugs man! it takes strong man to give up drugs!

There is no bigger ignorant who hides behind the wall of faith using the crutches of religion, who expects that evidence should conform to his beliefs, instead of his beliefs being defined by evidence. Such people stew in their ignorance and the same time feel proud of being ignorant and stupid.

Good job at exposing your lack of intellect in words. Because they don't even make sense.
As for evidence defining faith and faith not defining evidence. You must be semi or completely retarded to not comprehend the logic of "faith"? Faith is to believe something is without needing to prove it, because if you could prove it then where exactly is the faith? If I believe in the existence of heavy traffic on a road which I haven;t reached yet, but only because of a radio announcement. Then am I following evidence or my faith and trust on the source of that information?

Faith is about knowing, accepting and trusting a source. It;s not about your bloody evidence and both history and psychology have proven that only those with the lack of "intuitive thought process" and a complete lack of ability to think deeply are the ones often running after the word "evidence", and happy keeping themselves in the ignorance.

Just because your mind is too feeble to even try to comprehend something you can't prove, just because you are lacking on the intellect to actually try to convince yourself, and the lazy approach is always an easy escape. Because, eh get me the proof because I'm too lazy and dumb to go around doing some research, so then you have to question those who actually know what they are doing and why?

But then again ignorance is bliss and people become hyper when you show them the level of their ignorance and start pouring in from all directions to defend their projected reality.

Last edited:

Yes, these high ups are very up, isiliye iss mulk ka yeh haal hai.

power is like drugs man! it takes strong man to give up drugs!

Ignorance is not a power. It's a state of extreme weakness. The ignorant is not strong or powerful but extremely insecure. Their mind works around denial, escapism, and extremely egoistic behavior.

Yes, these high ups are very up, isiliye iss mulk ka yeh haal hai.

Or perhaps isi liye you have a mulk to come here and question them. There are many who wish they could do just this much.

Back
Top Bottom