What's new

Orya Maqbool Jan column on Malala and her book

The people you support , did try to show their manliness and guts by attacking a little girl to silence her forever . I once told you that " the burden of proof lies on the claimant " and well since your lot is claiming something , its about time you buy the book off the Western Amazon , read it and expose her in front of us . Actually , that would be quite refreshing from the usual " Mullah literature " about " all things Haram " . :azn: Good luck !

Wah!! :woot:
I told you that Mr.Zarvan will proove one day that Malala is Rushdie and none of you believed me.:lol:
Can anyone will please launch/introduce a new conspiracy theory? please?
Oh,how about Malala is evolved from 'Aliens' of monga monga planet or whatever pleases to these talented connoisseur of conspiracy theorists?:laugh:

Very well said,infact CNN/BBC define it as Islamic Bomb rather then nuclear bomb :lol:
They see Islam everywhere,they see a muslim raping,murdering,abusing rather then an ordinary humans.
Interestingly CNN and BBC will find some link to Islam and Pakistan when referring to any criminal. If a British citizen is arrested, they try to add the word Pakistan origin, or Muslim British citizen. This shows their immense love for muslims and Pakistan.

When a person is British or US citizen, just say it that he is your citizen. Why there is any need of referring his religion or previous nationality, which he willfully abandoned. Have you heard Christian rapist or Jewish terrorist?

Interestingly CNN and BBC will find some link to Islam and Pakistan when referring to any criminal. If a British citizen is arrested, they try to add the word Pakistan origin, or Muslim British citizen. This shows their immense love for muslims and Pakistan.

When a person is British or US citizen, just say it that he is your citizen. Why there is any need of referring his religion or previous nationality, which he willfully abandoned. Have you heard Christian rapist or Jewish terrorist?

Because they are more extremist then us and have greater paranoia against Islam as compare to us against west/jews/zionist.
Just yesterday I saw an example here on PDF @al-Hasani, @Yzd Khalifa, and @Arabian Legend will explain you of their paranoia and madness against Arabs and Muslims.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr open your eyes read malala book if you have gutts its your dear sweet malala who has defended Rushdie in her book Mr

some people have courage to speak up ( may be they are wrong ) but still they are much better then people who cant thnk anythng else then they are told ...

The people you support , did try to show their manliness and guts by attacking a little girl to silence her forever . I once told you that " the burden of proof lies on the claimant " and well since your lot is claiming something , its about time you buy the book off the Western Amazon , read it and expose her in front of us . Actually , that would be quite refreshing from the usual " Mullah literature " about " all things Haram " . :azn: Good luck !

Reminds me of how Fox news attacked a comparative religion scholar who had written a book about Jesus and helped to make it in to a best seller, not to mention in the process becoming the laughing stock of anyone who can think rationally.

So anyone who speaks against these murderous bunch of deviants who target innocents, women, and children and who are slowly but surely destroying our once beautiful country is against Islam and is an agent of the West? Wah wah what a logic.

Wah!! :woot:
I told you that Mr.Zarvan will proove one day that Malala is Rushdie and none of you believed me.:lol:
Can anyone will please launch/introduce a new conspiracy theory? please?
Oh,how about Malala is evolved from 'Aliens' of monga monga planet or whatever pleases to these talented connoisseur of conspiracy theorists?:laugh:
Don't ask me just go and bother to read his book How she has defended Rushide is clearly written in that book Mr just go and read that book Mr

some people have courage to speak up ( may be they are wrong ) but still they are much better then people who cant thnk anythng else then they are told ...
Yes some people don't speak up they just speak what their master west tells them to and pays them to abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and Islam and to defend those who attack and abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and Islam @FCPX Those so called rational thinkers come up with most biggest idiotic points

Don't ask me just go and bother to read his book How she has defended Rushide is clearly written in that book Mr just go and read that book Mr

Yes some people don't speak up they just speak what their master west tells them to and pays them to abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and Islam and to defend those who attack and abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and Islam @FCPX Those so called rational thinkers come up with most biggest idiotic points

Brother I've not seen anything from that little girl where she is abusing our prophet (pbuh) in fact I've seen more of that in this forum than other places.

As for those in the West who talk like that, talk rationally to them to make them see the error of their ways, and if they dont then leave them alone. They will get judged for their actions just the same as we will.

bhie ap sub dunya ko kafir kehtay hoo ..and we tell them we will eventually ko to jannat no matter what we do and all of u will go to hell .. dnt they give us freedom of speech .. i have been to london .. there are now equal number of mosques as compare to churches .. now just see in our world .. be patient and dont be fools to react on critics .. we make them hero ..no one knws them untill we give them so much politics

have u just read ur own link .. he said he is againt the book and the book is against bislam ..and is islam is so weak that bwe feel threathen by a book ?

Brother I've not seen anything from that little girl where she is abusing our prophet (pbuh) in fact I've seen more of that in this forum than other places.

As for those in the West who talk like that, talk rationally to them to make them see the error of their ways, and if they dont then leave them alone. They will get judged for their actions just the same as we will.

Sir please read her book Mr she is defending that abuser Salman Rushdie Mr and by the way by she is owner of at least half a billion rupees only through this book in which she has also defended Rushide she got 20 crore rupees Mr we know these kind of uses of girls by west have been done before but our liberal slaves are always to obsessed

Sir please read her book Mr she is defending that abuser Salman Rushdie Mr and by the way by she is owner of at least half a billion rupees only through this book in which she has also defended Rushide she got 20 crore rupees Mr we know these kind of uses of girls by west have been done before but our liberal slaves are always to obsessed

Once its available here I will get a copy even at the cost of making some publisher rich :)

bhie ap sub dunya ko kafir kehtay hoo ..and we tell them we will eventually ko to jannat no matter what we do and all of u will go to hell .. dnt they give us freedom of speech .. i have been to london .. there are now equal number of mosques as compare to churches .. now just see in our world .. be patient and dont be fools to react on critics .. we make them hero ..no one knws them untill we give them so much politics

have u just read ur own link .. he said he is againt the book and the book is against bislam ..and is islam is so weak that bwe feel threathen by a book ?
Yes defend Rushide and allow others to abuse Holy PROPHET SAW in name of freedom of speech we have seen these liberal slaves of west before in Islam punishment for those who abuse HOLY PROPHET SAW is clear death in Makkah yes people were forgiven because Jihad was not made farz but in Madinah around 10 people were killed at Fatah e Makkah one person was killed he was hiding behind Galaf e Kaba he was killed their on orders of RASOOL SAW and this is the punishment but now comes western paid puppet to defend another slave of west

Because they are more extremist then us and have greater paranoia against Islam as compare to us against west/jews/zionist.
Just yesterday I saw an example here on PDF @al-Hasani, @Yzd Khalifa, and @Arabian Legend will explain you of their paranoia and madness against Arabs and Muslims.:laugh:

Saudi-phopes are obbsessed 24\7 about defaming us :lol:

Syrian Camps - Saudis marry young Syrian girls -
Saudis are the bad guys
Saudis are the root of all evil
Western Gov'ts are puppets to the Saudis

Thanks for making this so clear. One request - please try to avoid bringing in such things. Live and let live - is it too hard? Leave the deciding(who goes to Jannat and who to Jahannam) to God.
Yes defend Rushide and allow others to abuse Holy PROPHET SAW in name of freedom of speech we have seen these liberal slaves of west before in Islam punishment for those who abuse HOLY PROPHET SAW is clear death in Makkah yes people were forgiven because Jihad was not made farz but in Madinah around 10 people were killed at Fatah e Makkah one person was killed he was hiding behind Galaf e Kaba he was killed their on orders of RASOOL SAW and this is the punishment but now comes western paid puppet to defend another slave of west

pakistanj is not as important for the world as we think .. lets assume that The whole world is against us .. instead of using malalal .. they will not just give us aid for next year and we will default .. our 70 % trade is with US .. they just stop our products in their markets, all our industry will colapse .. they they impose sanctions on us we will start having food and petrolium shortages .. the basic point is if that whole world is that crule ..why dnt they just do it the easy way .. now may be u will say that due to our nukes ..so please consider senario post 1999 .. before we were necular power they could have done it .. please stop think the the whole world is bad and we are the only gud ones left in the world .. aur aik aur fact islam aur muslamno ko jitna nuksan muslmano ne punchiya ha aur kisi ne nhie punchia ...

On the contrary, Pakistan is even more important then we can imagine for various reasons. But that is beyond the point of this discussion.

You believe that our industry will collapse if the US stops trading with us, I say that it would be the best thing that could ever happen to us because it will cripple some land lords and some politicians but will serve the general public. You think that sanctions can cripple us, let me tell you that our major import is OIL, which we can then import from IRAN on barter against items that we currently export elsewhere (and that is assuming that even SA aur UAE are a part of the sanction train, which is not practical).

The US could not have done anything during the Soviet-Afghan war and that is when we made major strides in the Nuclear delivery field (remember, we were already an undisclosed nuclear power even before that), but the moment the war ended in Afghanistan and the moment the Soviets withdrew.....pressler amendment was imposed upon us.

no actually i knw this guy .. just see his videos were he is making excuses for taliban .. even though he cleverly not supporting him in this article but can see his work in recent work to confirm my point ...

even taliban admit that they have done it .. 80 % of our nation still think she want even short .. thats what get me mad when they talk about malalla

Oh the pity I have for you.

TTP and Talibaan are NOT the same thing!! The former is a terrorist organization, under the umbrella of a nexus of international anti Pakistan agencies formed to carry out terrorism in Pakistan, while the later is a group which is fighting illegal occupation of Afghanistan by the west!

Back
Top Bottom