What's new

Opinion: Kashmir cause is finally dead

I don't know about Kashmiris but every Pakistani would love to own this garden.

Indians have this weird misconception

They think a flower garden for Kashmiri on their own land will stop them from hating Hindus or stop them from seeing the communal riots inside India or the toxic hate speech flowing from Hindus

Dying secularism of India .
May Allah comfort the Muslims who are in trouble...

FtIAMemakAIajnJ

Exactly my point,, Indians think Kashmiri will go "oh look a flower garden" or a new road

Let's forget that Modi is the butcher of Gujrat, and Hindus are our enemies attacking our mosques

Let's ignore the toxic daily hate speech against Indian Muslims

Money is not a substitute for freedom from a hated enemy

You have proven like all other indians that you have NO evidence or proof for ANY of your claims........ :disagree:
Ahh, proof.... For what?

The discussion is having two parts -

1. was india controlling the 20℅ of jammu and Kashmir? If yes,

india lose kashmir part to China in 1962.

2. India was not controlling the part.
If yes,
India did not lose in 1962...

now decide and tell if any third option to add... :D:partay:

Indians have this weird misconception

They think a flower garden for Kashmiri on their own land will stop them from hating Hindus
Why should anyone has any weird misconception.

Those who love to hate can never be reformed. There are others who are rational and love humanity.

Look here

The advantage of 5g for Kashmiri, they can see this

Modi Yogi gone crazy. Letting these news flow freely in fascist land.

It is the same case when we say people of Jammu and ladakh, don't consider them Kashmiri......... Ladakhi and people of jammu are happy now after 2019 and such division of state.
You might be right aboit Jammu & Laddakh. Division of Kashmir along chenab river banks was a result of such thought.
But reality is whatever pak government and indian government do GB, ladakh, and jammu are part of jammu and Kashmir as per the UN and UN resolution.
That's right....they have to be part of any final solution/compromise etc if ever reached and their status is yet to be legalised.
Only said, if the option will given then all these people of GB, Pak kashmir and Indian part of j& k will choice only independent country....
I think it mostly depends on the time when choice is presented. In reality both Pakistan & india will never do that. The most both can offer is atonomy.

Kashmir was dead in 2002 when PA and ISI decided the Taliban is more important than Kashmir
Just my opinion

No.
Supporting the Taliban in Afghanistan was the right policy by Pakistan and as much as I despise Taliban's repressive govt in Afghanistan, I think it is better for the Afghans in the long run then the puppets who ruled for two decades.

Kashmir Cause died on 9/11. And hence a virulently anti-India leader Musharraf initiated the Manmohan-Musharraf dialog with very considerable risks to Musharraf's own life; remember that at least one of the attacks on him was by people because of Musharraf's changed Kashmir policy.

Or has it really died? IF/WHEN India-China rivalry goes out of hand then, yes, there is still a chance Pakistan would piggy-back the Chinese and do something for Kashmir.

You might be right aboit Jammu & Laddakh. Division of Kashmir along chenab river banks was a result of such thought.

That's right....they have to be part of any final solution/compromise etc if ever reached and their status is yet to be legalised.

I think it mostly depends on the time when choice is presented. In reality both Pakistan & india will never do that. The most both can offer is atonomy.
Yup, India and pakistani government will never give third option to them.

Because, most chance for majority of people will choose for a independent state

No, there are many neutral surveys and opinions available.

There is no need to choose Pakistan or even India if the people of Gilgit and Baltistan have the option of creating a newly independent nation with Indian Kashmir and Ladakh.

You accept or don't, but people of both Kashmir states including GB—the majority of people—don't want to live in India or Pakistan.

It is probably a global phenomenon: Local populations, when they, or at least their leadership, would sense more power and money or a for some other reason, would want to secede. There can be many examples. But the overarching State which governs them wouldn't allow that. Sometimes such 'centrifugal' forces succeed, like in the former East Pakistan. Sometimes they fail, like in the American Civil War of 1860s.
When you set aside the lens of 'patriotism' which Nation-States indoctrinates its citizens, you'd find centrifugal forces all around the globe. And what the hell are Nation States anyway?? Human tribes forming larger tribes!

Uptill last few years whatever few kashmiri I met would always have that position with few exceptions from people of Jammu (not Kashmir)

But recently the trend is completely changed..I mean they now think Pakistan is north Korea where Kim can do whatever he wants and they did a lot of bad to bengaldeshis and now again against the minority provinces..

In other words what RAW was trying to do for years(as modi stating Pakistan can't handle balochistan etc etc) PTI has achieved so quickly

Hence the army is rightly angered..they lost fifth gen war in a year

You are speaking too much truth to this PTI fanboi forum. Be careful or abuse will come you way.

Just post the links to the credible evidence that confirms it. I'm not looking at the semantics behind it.

Lies?.......... :lol:..........the indian media is the biggest propaganda and FAKE NEWS factory in the world. Here is the evidence........:azn::

Oh that's why you still belive Pakistan won the war , don't tell me you still think Bangladesh is still part of pakistan.

No.
Supporting the Taliban in Afghanistan was the right policy by Pakistan and as much as I despise Taliban's repressive govt in Afghanistan, I think it is better for the Afghans in the long run then the puppets who ruled for two decades.

Kashmir Cause died on 9/11. And hence a virulently anti-India leader Musharraf initiated the Manmohan-Musharraf dialog with very considerable risks to Musharraf's own life; remember that at least one of the attacks on him was by people because of Musharraf's changed Kashmir policy.

Or has it really died? IF/WHEN India-China rivalry goes out of hand then, yes, there is still a chance Pakistan would piggy-back the Chinese and do something for Kashmir.
No kashmir cause ,if there was really one to begin with died a slow death ,it started with Kargil.

Oh that's why you still belive Pakistan won the war , don't tell me you still think Bangladesh is still part of pakistan.

Bangladesh is doing better than both Pakistan and india. It's good they left the union. I am more worried about indians who believe that Pakistan is still a part of india.......... :lol::

Back
Top Bottom