What's new

Operation "Swift Retort" heroes awarded on 14th August

p.s - where is @Windjammer, airforce related news was practically his prerogative
He has been detained by Airforce intelligence
:cheesy:[/QUOTE]
Nope,his Facebook account went active today so no such thing happened.

KT has always had something for talking. A remarkable man by achievements but he has had made mistakes before. Naming a list without any confirmation from ISPR or the Air Force Media team speaks volumes about his current character.
What are his achievements anyway?

He has been detained by Airforce intelligence
:cheesy:

What are his achievements anyway?[/QUOTE]
Showed his blog to USAF personell and a former F-16 engineer- they were aghast at his adhocism and ignorance of safety in flying.

What are his achievements anyway?
Showed his blog to USAF personell and a former F-16 engineer- they were aghast at his adhocism and ignorance of safety in flying.[/QUOTE]
I never understood why he's famous and all.I mean,pardon my lack of knowledge,but I have never came across any achievements made by him.

Showed his blog to USAF personell and a former F-16 engineer- they were aghast at his adhocism and ignorance of safety in flying.
I never understood why he's famous and all.I mean,pardon my lack of knowledge,but I have never came across any achievements made by him.[/QUOTE]
He’s a decent pilot and officer,cultured and has a penchant for writing.

He was part of the PG test team as well.

But technically he is of the generation who true creme was lost with AVM
Mushaf

505004_23399453.jpg

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) - President Dr Arif Alvi conferred military honour upon two brave sons of the soil, Wing Commander Noman Ali and Squadron Leader Hasan Mehmood, for downing an Indian jet in February.

President Dr Arif Alvi has approved to confer Pakistan civil awards on 116 individuals from Pakistan as well as some foreign nationals in recognition of their excellence and courage in their respective fields.

According to the ISPR, President has announced Sitara-i-Jurat for one, Tamgha-i-Jurat for two, Sitara-i-Bisalat for eight, Tamgha-i-Bisalat for 88 and certificates for 94 forces personnel.
Wing Commander Noman Ali was conferred Sitara-i-Jurat and Sq Leader Hasan Mehmood Siddiqui was awarded Tamgha-i-jurat. Squadron Leader Hassan Siddiqui was hailed on social media soon after Pakistan s retaliation to India on February 28.

I never understood why he's famous and all.I mean,pardon my lack of knowledge,but I have never came across any achievements made by him.

Mushaf[/QUOTE]He was the guy when base commander Jacobabad show the middle finger to the Americans and was from the team of pioneers who went to USA in early 80s to be trained on F-16 and bring the birds home.

ISLAMABAD: 14 Gallantry Awards and 27 Merit Certificates announced for "Operation Swift Retort" by Pakistan Air Force against Indian Air Force and Indian Army on 27 February 2019

SITARA-E-JURAT (Star of Valour):

1) Wg Cdr Noman Ali Khan - GD(P) (pilot who shot down IAF MiG-21 Bison)

TAMGHA-E-JURAT (Medal of Valour):

1) Wg Cdr Faheem Ahmed - GD(P) (pilot who delivered H-4 Standoff Weapon on Indian Army targets)

2) Sqn Ldr Hasan Siddiqui - GD(P) (pilot who shot down IAF Su-30MKI)

SITARA-E-BASALAT (Star of Bravery):

1) Air Cdre Zaffar Ahsan - GD(P)
2) Gp Capt Rana Ilyas Hasan (Air Def)

TAMGHA-E-BASALAT (Medal of Bravery):

1) Air Cdre Haider Ali Shah - GD(P)
2) Air Cdre Umar Naeem Zahoor (Air Def)
3) Air Cdre Tahir Mahmood (Air Def)
4) Wg Cdr Suleman Ghani - GD(P)
5) Wg Cdr Nabeel Masood - GD(P)
6) Wg Cdr Amir Imran - GD(P)
7) Wg Cdr Adnan Mahmood - GD(P)
8) Wg Cdr Shahzad Nawab - GD(P)
9) Sqn Ldr Faisal Hassan - GD(P)

IMTIAZI SANAD (Merit Certificate):

1) Air Vice Mshl Sarfaraz Khan - GD(P)
2) Air Vice Mshl Irfan Ahmad - GD(P)
3) AVM M Nadeem Sabir - GD(P)
4) AVM Ahsan Rafique - GD(P)
5) AVM Salman Mahboob - Air Def
6) Air Cdre Ehsan-ul-haq - GD(P)
7) Air Cdre Nauman Waheed - GD(P)
8) Air Cdre Azhar Ali - GD(P)
9) Air Cdre Haider Raza Khan - Air Def
10) Air Cdre Saghir Ahmad - Air Def
11) Air Cdre S Muhammad - Air Def
12) Gp Capt Riaz Qaiser - GD(P)
13) Gp Capt Muhammad Umar - GD(P)
14) Gp Capt Asif Azam - GD(P)
15) Wg Cdr Mohsin Pervez - GD(P)
16) Wg Cdr Imtiaz Shazada - GD(P)
17) Wg Cdr Yawar Abbas - GD(P)
18) Wg Cdr Rashid M Sulehri - GD(P)
19) Wg Cdr Azhar Khaleeq - Air Def
20) Wg Cdr Shujaat A Khan - Engg
21) Sqn Ldr Waqar Saleem - GD(P)
22) Sqn Ldr S Fahad Babar - GD(P)
23) Sqn Ldr Sibtain Gardezi - GD(P)
24) Sqn Ldr M Abdullah - Air Def
25) Sqn Ldr Zubair Naseer - Engg
26) Sqn Ldr Umer Arshad - Engg
27) Sqn Ldr Azhar H Shah - Admin

Windjammer confirmed on another thread he was canned because of his impromptu interview with the CAS.

Now its not a conspiracy.

Next is tallguy and omars claim of 8 aircraft - at the number of pilots getting awards, seems it is evidence to support their claim...

Mushaf[/QUOTE]
I am not going to get into KT's achievements, but when you say "he's a decent pilot", you must have flown with him, yes or no?

Back
Top Bottom