What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Kafayi yemissin lan sen!
@cabatli_53 id like to report @OguzSenturk for his propoganda about me being a PKK propagandist. Islamic fundamentalistim is common amongst Turkic Republics and it is well know. I was merely, albeit maybe tastelessly trying point out that this act of terror hurt even more coming from a Kirgiz Kinsman.
I will not tolerate being called a PKK scum and I expect you to issue a warning.
I also apologize to anyone who was offended by my comment.
don;t mind him bro that guy like to call other people with names. he also call me a pkk, its atactic used by majortiy of islamists when they don't agree with your opinion...

So, when a Tajcid is a terrorist, he is Tajcid Terorist or Ozbek or Turk terorist but when it comes to PKK they are just terrorists right? They are not Kurds. OMG! This country is full of Turk haters but be aware!
We are going to show your place in this country of Turks.

BTW, Syrian Air Force has just conducted a air strike on Al-Bab. What is happening in the area?

So, when a Tajcid is a terrorist, he is Tajcid Terorist or Ozbek or Turk terorist but when it comes to PKK they are just terrorists right? They are not Kurds. OMG! This country is full of Turk haters but be aware!

Yes. Even in this forum, lots of PKK scums keep their anti-Turk propaganda.

About Assad's help on Al-Bab, i still think we should surround Al-Bab first to be able to capture it.

We are going to show your place in this country of Turks.

BTW, Syrian Air Force has just conducted a air strike on Al-Bab. What is happening in the area?
Sacmalama! Who says PKK aren't Kurdish-Terrorists? The have Kurd (Kurdistane) in their name for F sake - you can't hide their ethnicity by leaving out terms.

Sacmalama! Who says PKK aren't Kurdish-Terrorists? The have Kurd (Kurdistane) in their name for F sake - you can't hide their ethnicity by leaving out terms.
Well tell that to the people in the world, especially the ones in Turkey and the government propaganda maker new agencies.

Who cares the terrorists ethnicity , the person only represents themselves.

But where they come from is important because policies need to put in place to prevent terrorism from certain countries.

As you can see.

Attachments

• 16143087_871773762963224_5420839757081139603_n.jpg
    16143087_871773762963224_5420839757081139603_n.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 66
Wonder what might have caused that? ;)

US involment in Astana Peace Talks. These seems all happened after US getting invited to Astana (Russia and Turkey invited, media claims). Iran dont want it to happen though.

Within one day Russia, Turkey, Syria, the Brits and the Yanks bombed Al-Bab.

First time real support from our so called allies after a long time. Wonder what might have caused that? ;)

According to the nationalists here Turkey could steamroll all of Syria on its own, we've been mocked on this forum by Turks mainly when isis advanced. Meanwhile tiny Al Bab turned out to be a challenge. it's unfortunate that this level of arrogance exists.

Back
Top Bottom