What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

I'm sorry, but I don't see any Iranian jets above Yemen dropping bombs on it. I thought it was the brave Arabs dropping the bombs.

Arabs are proud for bombing Yemen, now you are hating that Iran is bombing Yemen. This war is so confusing.

Iran is the only middle Eastern country that is not a vessel of USA. It is the only middle east country that doesn't host US army bases.
Its matter of few years. Soon Iran will be US ally like before.

First casualty of war is truth. Being Muslims and good humans lets not become the mouth piece of properganda machine.
We hurt our friend more by spreading false news then our enemies.

If Iran becomes an ally of US like the way China and US are allies, than that's fine. But if Iran becomes a vessel and allows US army bases in Iran, than shame on us and it won't be defensible from my side.

NEVER! WE NEVER WILL ALLY WITH US, the negotiation is only about nuclear energy nothing more, we never will ally with us, iran and us fought each other for 36 years now! fought in proxies and in many other things...
we never bow down to real muslim enemy usa like ksa and many other countries do in me...
and for sure many people in me are not really muslim now! it is decades they are a part of zion slaves for sure! israel bombing palestine, and the arab countries in me say nothing and even they happy of that!! this is the american version of islam for sure! it is not about shia /suni conflict, we are with suni and shia both against israel or usa, for sure al saud are zionist servant, that is so clear, the syria is against israel and al saud want convince muslims to fight with syria, hezbollah are against israel and al saud call them enemy, hamas and others in gaza are suni and against israel and al suad call them terrorist! the ansar allah in yemen say death to usa and israel and al saud attack them! israel and usa help ksa too for sure and netanyahu are so happy!! and al saud support al qaeda /al nusra / isls the real terrorist because they are zion servants too, many times netanyahu say isls and al nusra are not our enemy and now theyre wounded terrorist are in israel and turkey hospitals...
this is so clear, this war is not a shia/suni war, this war is a false version slam/zion war against real muslims and al suad and many other arab governments plus turkey are with zions and israel in reality, and they fight with shia/suni/arab/persian real muslims that fight with zions and israel, this is so clear. only fools can trick themselves that this is a suni/shia war!!! pfffffff, shia suni war against each other is a lie and bullshit... but we dont fear allah will help us and gauid us and real suni/shia muslims will be victory

Last edited:
and the war in Syria is legit??? :disagree::disagree:

Syrian uprising came in the midst of Arab spring i.e. it was an organic political movement. It didn't start out on the back of AK47s. The brutal dictator of Syria, Assad, used force against his own people and thus starting a civil war. You would be indulging in false equivalency if you compare Yemen with Syria.

Open Disclosure: I'm not a fan of war nor am I cheerleading for any particular side, tribe, or religious sect.

Last edited:

houthis.jpg

Houthis, no money to buy shoes, but have money to buy tanks and rockets on black market.

Its a miracle!

People over here are trying desperately to prove that Iran is arming Houthis, some through outdated junk news back to 2009 some through their not-having-shoes-barefoot-Houthis-dancing miracle ....

What they say is this , Iran is trying smuggle arm to this country and to this people:

850516_638.jpg

To know more about Houthis : Yemen: The Houthi Enigma

People over here are trying desperately to prove that Iran is arming Houthis, some through outdated junk news back to 2009 some through their not-having-shoes-barefoot-Houthis-dancing miracle ....

What they say is this , Iran is trying smuggle arm to this country and to this people:
To know more about Houthis : Yemen: The Houthi Enigma

MANPADs, gun laying equipment/sights, field NVG/IR sights, and signaling equipment are not sourced at your local bazar or souk.

But hey! When you're trying to save face you forget all about that, sure Iran's support for the Houthis has been limited in comparison with HA, Syria, and Iraq but there was an investment. Yemen wasn't a strategic interest for Iran but a powerful Houthi movement holding some semblance of reigns would have been too good of a chance to let go in KSAs back yard, Decisive Storm may have prevented that.

But you can believe Iran totally wasn't involved if you wish to, sends your allies a nice message.

Syrian uprising came in the midst of Arab spring i.e. it was an organic political movement. It didn't start out on the back of AK47s. The brutal dictator of Syria, Assad, used force against his own people and thus starting a civil war. You would be indulging in false equivalency if you compare Yemen with Syria.

Open Disclosure: I'm not a fan of war nor am I cheerleading for any particular side, tribe, or religious sect.
you kidding me right, your justification failed badly, because you can consider Yemen war is part of the so called "Arab" Spring, or you forgot the Yemeni Spring ousted Salah and it did not end there.. in addition the Syrian government never used force, do you think it would last this long if it was against the Syrian people? do you think the majority of Syrians will back the government if it was killing them?
now let me guess you are going to tell me Bahrain protests are also illegal and not legit....

see this double standard is what destroying this world... oh and also the so called "Arab Spring" is nothing but a joke, it is more like Israeli spring...

I know Yemen is a poor country but even Somalian pirates have weapons.

Your logic seems to be,
1) No slippers therefore,
2) No money therefore,
3) Weapons must have come from Iran!

Maybe next time Iran should buy their super-secret-proxies shoes THEN weapons so no one would suspect Iran considering there are so many Sherlock Holmes in the anti-iran brigade.

Only if Pakistanis, Egyptians, or Sudanese will fight the war. God forbid GCC boys get their boots dirty.

If a ground invasion does occur and the forces are predominantly from KSA what will you say then?

You'll obviously retort with:- "but they won't" and then I'll say "but that's what Iranians said about an intervention hours before it happened"

Back
Top Bottom