What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Don't worry, you can't wash blood off your hands with these pathetic lies. ;)

At least 35 workers killed in airstrike on factory in Yemen | Daily Mail Online

Lies ???
Sorry dear, I'm not Iranian you have just insult yourself .:-)

I'm taking the previous infos from Yemeni people not from my head ;) :

More than 200 killed and many injured :

CBec0hpUQAAS6WF.jpg

Translation :

In the morning , Houthis came to the factory and asked for money support after that people refused to give them ..then the coalition bombed Houthis' base at the same time Houthis attacked the factory and there is a news for 200 killed and many injured .

Last edited:
Don't worry, you can't wash blood off your hands with these pathetic lies. ;)

LOL, Houthis hit the refugee camp, cement factory in Lahj two days ago and the Milk factory yesterday with mortars and katyusha missiles. You think we don't know about Yemen and we have no relatives inside and you think you can fool us by what Houthis media say. Look at this Iranian acting Houthi than the Houthis themselves.

The only bloods are on the mullas hands for the crimes they committed in Iraq and Syria. The airstrikes don't hit randomly. There are satellite imageries, intelligence on the ground, AWACS and so forth. All the airstrikes so far have targeted military bases, arms storages, missiles, communication and command centers, supply routs, military airports.

Look Houthi, we will strike the houthi rats in Yemen till either they die or surrender. You can only cry for now nothing you can do about it.

Lies ???
Sorry dear, I'm not Iranian you have just insult yourself .:-)

I'm taking the previous infos from Yemeni people not from my head ;) :

More than 200 killed and many injured :

CBec0hpUQAAS6WF.jpg

Translation :

In the morning , Houthis came to the factory and asked for money support after that people refused to give them ..then the coalition bombed Houthis' base at the same time Houthis attacked the factory and there is a news for 200 killed and many injured .

'Yemeni people'?
So if I bring a tweet from a Yemeni in which he says the whole Saudi regime is evil, that still counts right? Since you just brought random tweets as 'proof'.

LOL, Houthis hit the refugee camp, cement factory in Lahj two days ago and the Milk factory yesterday with mortars and katyusha missiles. You think we don't know about Yemen and we have no relatives inside and you think you can fool us by what Houthis media say. Look at this Iranian acting Houthi than the Houthis themselves.

The only bloods are on the mullas hands for the crimes they committed in Iraq and Syria. The airstrikes don't hit randomly. There are satellite imageries, intelligence on the ground, AWACS and so forth. All the airstrikes so far have targeted military bases, arms storages, missiles, communication and command centers, supply routs, military airports.

Look Houthi, we will strike the houthi rats in Yemen till either they die or surrender. You can only cry for now nothing you can do about it.

Tell that nonsense to idiots who believe it. With all that fancy equipment, the only thing you achieved so far is killing nearly 200 Yemenis, including 62 children.

Missile kills Yemen factory workers in Hodaida - Al Jazeera English

Overnight Saudi-led airstrike hits diary factory in Yemen, 37 killed
- Xinhua | English.news.cn

Last edited:
'Yemeni people'?
So if I bring a tweet from a Yemeni in which he says the whole Saudi regime is evil, that still counts right? Since you just brought random tweets as 'proof'.

I'm taking this infos from reliable source ..didn't notice any lies in his account :
شباب السُنة في اليمن (@sunaayemen) | Twitter

However, lets ignore my source and consider that the coalition bombed that civil factory..

Why the coalition will bomb that factory ? ?:-)

Lets be clear here, Houthis can't fire a bullet on KSA ,so he will commit many attacks against civilians to throw the accusation on Saudi Arabia to embarrass Saudi Arabia in front of the world .

UAE's F-16 :

Satellite

Satellite

'Yemeni people'?

Tell that nonsense to idiots who believe it. With all that fancy equipment, the only thing you achieved so far is killing nearly 200 Yemenis, including 62 children.

Lets see what is in the links you posted. You should understand that there is no foreign media outlet inside Yemen.

An explosion in Yemen's Red Sea port of Hodaida has killed 25 workers at a dairy factory, medical sources have said, in what appears to be one of the biggest cases of civilian deaths since the Saudi-led campaign against Houthi rebels.

Residents near the factory said it was located near an army camp loyal to former president Ali Abdullah Saleh, while medical sources in the city said the casualties had all been workers at the plant.

Fighter plane from the Saudi-led coalition had targeted rebel-controlled army camps in Hodeida and anti-aircraft guns there returned fire. During the firefight, missiles hit the factory.

The blast late on Tuesday night also destroyed a fuel store, residents told the Reuters news agency.

A military spokesman for the Saudi-led coalition blamed Shia Houthi fighters for the explosion.

The spokesman said on Wednesday that information from the ground proved the factory was hit by Katusha rockets belonging to the Houthis.

"We know that the Houthi fighters are manipulating through their media outlets in order to incite the Yemeni people," he said.

"We know that the Yemeni people are fully aware that this operation is only meant to restore the sovereignty that was hijacked by the Houthis."

Where does it say that it was an airstrikes by the collation? Check out Yemeni activists on Twitter and elsewhere. See what they say about the attack. You buy it but we don't.

Im glad that we are storming the Houthis. So do as I say flog yourself and cry like your brethren did in London two days ago and spare me the crocodile tears of you.

11-02-15-277449079.jpg

We are sending them to hell.

I'm taking this infos from reliable source ..didn't notice any lies in his account :
شباب السُنة في اليمن (@sunaayemen) | Twitter

However, lets ignore my source and consider that the coalition bombed that civil factory..

Why the coalition will bomb that factory ? ?:-)

Lets be clear here, Houthis can't fire a bullet on KSA ,so he will commit many attacks against civilians to throw the accusation on Saudi Arabia to embarrass Saudi Arabia in front of the world .

UAE's F-16 :

Satellite

Satellite

Amazing job done by the UAE in striking the Houthis. Keep it boys.

Paveway is manufactured in Saudi Arabia. We have a load of them. UAE last order of the JDAM was around 5000 missiles. Enough to drop hundreds of them on Houthis.
I read that, RSAF dropped some paveways IV !!
I think they shouldn't waste it on that scum !

Back
Top Bottom