What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

@Serpentine

Why are you posting 50 year old statements of long gone leaders? What has that to do with anything? In case that you do not know then in those days secular Arab nationalists were in conflict with Arab monarchies. This has nothing to do with anything other than the power struggle of regimes.

KSA (Hijaz) and Egypt are two brotherly countries with ties on all fronts. Almost the exact same dialect, cuisine, over 1 millennium of shared Islamic history, millennium of shared pre-Islamic history (ancient Semitic history), neighboring countries, same religion and majority sect etc. List goes on. The biggest Egyptian diaspora in the world is found in KSA etc. Millions of Saudi Arabians are of Egyptian origin or partial Egyptian origins. If you knew Arabic you would see that KSA and Egypt (the people) have always stood besides each other and continue to do it to this very day. All Egyptian and Saudi Arabian users on PDF will confirm this to you.

P.S.: Nasser himself was likely of Hijazi origin. At least this is what he claimed if I recall. Born in Beni Mur;

"According to local tradition, the town is named after the tribe of Beni Mur who hailed from the Hejaz region in the western Arabian Peninsula and settled in Egypt sometime during the Muslim of the area"

I cannot post links yet.

What is even more funny using your logic is that the House of Saud and KSA stood behind the Zaydi Imam during the Yemeni Civil war of the 1960's.:lol:

You Iranians on PDF are really something, lol.

@Serpentine

Why are you posting 50 year old statements of long gone leaders? What has that to do with anything? In case that you do not know then in those days secular Arab nationalists were in conflict with Arab monarchies. This has nothing to do with anything other than the power struggle of regimes.

KSA (Hijaz) and Egypt are two brotherly countries with ties on all fronts. Almost the exact same dialect, cuisine, over 1 millennium of shared Islamic history, millennium of shared pre-Islamic history (ancient Semitic history), neighboring countries, same religion and majority sect etc. List goes on. The biggest Egyptian diaspora in the world is found in KSA etc. Millions of Saudi Arabians are of Egyptian origin or partial Egyptian origins. If you knew Arabic you would see that KSA and Egypt (the people) have always stood besides each other and continue to do it to this very day. All Egyptian and Saudi Arabian users on PDF will confirm this to you.

P.S.: Nasser himself was likely of Hijazi origin. At least this is what he claimed if I recall.

Maybe it has something to do with Geman Abdel Nasser being the most popular and most revered Egyptian leader in history? How about that? Btw since you said you support Egypt no matter who rules it, you should also support Egypt in Nasser's era, unless what he says doesn't sound much pleasant to you.

Iranian fanboys go on and on about how GCC states don't attack Israel.

Funny coming from the people whose every major geopolitical gain came off the back of the "Great Satan's" interventions in the Middle East. Had Bush not taken out Saddam in the west and the Taliban in the east, you'd be lame chickens right now. But don't worry, you'll be back in your natural place soon.

Always remember: you're too heretical for the Muslim World, and too foreign for the West.

Maybe it has something to do with Geman Abdel Nasser being the most popular and most revered Egyptian leader in history? How about that? Btw since you said you support Egypt no matter who rules it, you should also support Egypt in Nasser's era, unless what he says doesn't sound much pleasant to you.

What has this to do with anything that I wrote? Does it change the facts I mentioned? No. Is it relevant today? No. Does it have anything to do with the Saudi Arabian people? No.

The same Nasser was switching sides frequently and you can find comments of a totally different nature in regards to the House of Saud by Nasser himself.

Lastly I was not born when Nasser ruled for God's sake. I neither opposed him or supported him. I already told you that I do not care about specific leaders who come and go but the Arab world and the Arab people. How many times shall I write this?

@Frogman @Mahmoud_EGY @Kamal_dbk @Hell NO can you guys pinpoint the retardness of this post?

Thank you.

What has this to do with anything that I wrote? Does it change the facts I mentioned? No. Is it relevant today? No. Does it have anything to do with the Saudi Arabian people? No.

The same Nasser was switching sides frequently and you can find comments of a totally different nature in regards to the House of Saud by Nasser himself.

@Frogman @Mahmoud_EGY @Kamal_dbk @Hell NO can you guys pinpoint the retardness of this post?

Thank you.

Meh, just ignore the guy. The man has been dead for a long time leave him to rest in peace.

Meh, just ignore the guy. The man has been dead for a long time leave him to rest in peace.

I don't even know what he is trying to say? The facts I mentioned are well-known to most Egyptians and Saudi Arabians. The vast majority of Egyptians and Saudi Arabians (all people for that matter) are able to distinguish rulers who come and go from the people and country.

My affinity for Egypt did not suddenly disappear just because Morsi ruled or Al-Sisi for that matter nor will that occur if somebody else gets elected as president and takes power.

Some people are truly astonishing with their logic.

The funniest thing is that the House of Saud supported the Zaydi Imam in the Yemeni civil war. The Houthi's themselves want to reestablish an Imamate in Northern Yemen.

I have to take a break. Too much nonsense to handle at once.:undecided:

I will make some ful medames and call it a day for now at least.:cheers:

My fellow Arabs, if we fight this war for the sake of blood and not religion then know that Allah will humiliate us just like how we were humiliated against Israel in '48 and '67.

نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن إبتغينا العزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Our conflict with Iran needs to be strictly a religious one. Their ancestors were once a solid part of Ahl Al-Sunnah and contributed much to Islamic culture and even towards Arab culture.

Had Bush not taken out Saddam in the west and the Taliban in the east, you'd be lame chickens right now.

Saddam's Iraq was invaded by US coalition entering Iraq from Kuwait (Sunni Arab). Why didn't the Saudis and others helped poor saddam from hanging ? :)

I think All Arabs (Sunni + Shia) were Happy to see him gone.

Taliban never were a threat to Iran... In fact most Taliban as well as AQ commanders took refuge in Iran and are still active. They are now Proxies.

All evacuation Op. were handled by the Special Forces & Navy.
No Ground Troops, till now.

You meant from ADEN... NOT SANAA. Right?

Back
Top Bottom