What's new

Open challenge to pakistani "mards" by Reham khan

So Reham khan TV anchor thinks that pakistani mards are not "mard" enough that she can love or marry a pakistani mard. She thinks pakistani mards lack the qualities of real mards and have weak personalities.

An open challenge to all pakistani mards by Reham khan :rofl::lol::rofl::pakistan:

@Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Jungibaaz @Spring Onion @Emmie @Rafael @airmarshal @mr42O @balixd @Slav Defence @Azlan Haider @RAMPAGE @Armstrong @Pukhtoon @BATMAN @Devil Soul @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @A.Rafay @Bratva @Crypto @Mani2020 @Akheilos @mashal mallik @FaujHistorian @ajpirzada @Bilal. @Areesh @chauvunist @CrazyPaki @EyanKhan @F.O.X @farhanalee7 @graphican @HRK @IceCold @Khalidr @Leader @Luftwaffe @Mirzay @MM_Haider @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @PWFI @secretservice @Secur @SHAMK9 @Side-Winder @Tayyab1796 @WAQAS119 @wasm95 @Zarvan @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Tameem @Fracker @arushbhai @Muhammad Omar @Patriots @salman108 @Imran Khan @KURUMAYA @mr42O @Jazzbot @Meengla @batmannow @Marshmallow @W.11 @qamar1990

I respect her as a lady. And she speaks her mind without shying away. Courageous. But Pakistani mard needs a Thaqafati khanam

Is Rehaam Khan one?

Khan is derived from mongol word khagan or lord of the earth/or simply lord.Its spread from mongols to turks during their conquests of the west asia and central asia.There are several other other most common being ghazi(holy warrior) or askari(soldier) from which lashkar is derived(band of warriors).
Bahadur derived from mongol baghatur was title for distinguished service,later added also khan and shah(from persian).
Silahatar or siladar was title for weaponsmaster.

On topic,lol.She's moderately pretty...saying this on TV is just cheap.

Only big body and full beard don't make mard,lol.This is common macho mistake.
It was kinda sarcastic post fyi...
and other thing is that it is human psyche to highlight those qualities which are in him and negate those which are'nt.
:coffee:

So your point of view of Mardangi may differ from mine. Same is the case i may see femininity different then urself.

Bhaiyo, I am not interested in being a cub of that cougar....Please leave me out of the OP when you're quoting it...

I think she likes real men, i.e. Indian men

She looks younger than 43

pathans look younger for age naturally. Its very common in us pathans of punjab. But not that true for indo-Aryans. It is true for Iranians and arabs generally speaking.

The host is far better than reham khan in every way.

@KURUMAYA

Is there nothing else left to debate on PDF than some weirdo commenting about the manly hoods of Pakistani men.

I feel its Pakistani chit chat or something to do with the biradari mindset of some members here

pathans look younger for age naturally. Its very common in us pathans of punjab. But not that true for indo-Aryans. It is true for Iranians and arabs generally speaking.

The host is far better than reham khan in every way.

@KURUMAYA

Usually pathans look older than their age from my experience, only mongloid people like chinese or japanese look much younger than their actual age while europeans mostly look older than their actual age.

the weather girl of the west who suddenly became Pakistan's current affairs expert- blame the good looks- :lol:-
:lol:

Shahmir bhai, the OP, had another weird set of threads on nose piercings of Kashmiri women

I'm sure she's been in relationships with other men, she's a very attractive woman which man wouldn't be interested in her. She's really pretty
yes yr right. But what she said is very legitimate too now a days men are a little weak in their personality wise. But if she really needs a husband in real sense then she also needs to change her lifestyle

From the video i can see that u shared shes way too liberal not not many will prefer she to be their life partner. Basically a type of man she needs will prefer a wife who needs him too and is ready to adjust according to him.

Usually pathans look older than their age from my experience, only mongloid people like chinese or japanese look much younger than their actual age while europeans mostly look older than their actual age.

yes you are right about Europeans, Chinese, and about pathans in KPK in general. I am talking about Afghans, with massive mongoloid components through intermarriages.

I was speaking from the Ghilzai direction. In my family, we have everyone, yes everyone, who looks 5 to 10 years younger than their age. I am talking about the adults in their late 20s or 30s.

It could be due to our Mongoloid heritage from Afghanistan [ Kandahar and Ghor ]

yes yr right. But what she said is very legitimate too now a days men are a little weak in their personality wise. But if she really needs a husband in real sense then she also needs to change her lifestyle

From the video i can see that u shared shes way too liberal not not many will prefer she to be their life partner. Basically a type of man she needs will prefer a wife who needs him too and is ready to adjust according to him.

You are the only person who has grabbed the point what she was making, all other wierdo posters here are taking it in "sexual context" which is not the case with what reham khan said about pakistani men. I think she has grown up in england where girls have high demands when looking for a potential mate. She just finds that pakistani men are weak from personality wise and are not "man" enough or courageous enough to take on the society in order to protect the dignity and integrity of the their female "mate". That was her simple point. Now this could be entirely wrong in the context of pakistan because she is applying her western ideals on pakistani men who have grown up in pakistani society with certain set of eastern values which are in clash with whatever she thinks a "real" man should be.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom