What's new

Open challenge to pakistani "mards" by Reham khan

Well, what she said wasn't politically correct and she was wrong to stereotype. I'm sure she will settle down with a Pakistani, maybe one from the states or the UK.

Yeah, LOL.

But in the end, I think it is none of the business of the 'Mards' on this board nor their business to get angry over her choice of partners in her life.

Her life, her choice. Let her choose and let her own upto the consequences.

It's going to be like those Pakistani actresses coming to Bollywood. They will make a statement on how 'progressive' they are by being 'bold' in Bollywood. After they realise they won't get roles anymore, they will then 'find god' and settle down with a doctor or engineer who is a Pakistani.

But she doesn't have right to pass such comments on entire community ............

Ideally, in a democracy, she has the right to say it. Then it is upto the rest of us with a dissenting voice to counter her views.

I don't know what the statutory limitation for free speech in Pakistan are, so i can't comment.

But she should have exercised prudence and talked smack about Pakistani Men in the U.K or should have kept those thoughts to herself.

Ideally, in a democracy, she has the right to say it. Then it is upto the rest of us with a dissenting voice to counter her views.

I don't know what the statutory limitation for free speech in Pakistan are, so i can't comment.

But she should have exercised prudence and talked smack about Pakistani Men in the U.K or should have kept those thoughts to herself.

Then she must be criticized because as she has right freedom of speech likewise all Pakistani have the right of freedom of speech :)

43 and single ,no kids :o: what a waste :( should be thinking of getting her children married or thinking of her grandchildren o_O

woman over 40 are haunted

Host of the show is more glamorous than the lady for which the discussion is going on..

I was going to ignore this thread--even though it DOES belong to the forum--but then I keep getting the 'mentions'. Please don't quote the original post!
Anyway, first thing first: I think she looks HOT! So I am in my 40's and she ain't no 'aunt' to me, obviously. But I always had a thing for more mature women. That I ended up marrying a Gori ten years my junior maybe, well, some hypocrisy?! Joking!

I think most of us men all over the world are domineering. Really, it depends on one's background: In my rather large family from Karachi most men (such as like me) raised in educated house-holds are very good husbands. The Gori wife of 11 years wouldn't put up with my crap especially in her own country. To me, a wife is a friend and a companion.

I'd also like to say this--after living in the States for 20+ years and living among Goras (mostly): There is perhaps stronger emphasis on family and marital fidelity amongst Asians than in the Westerners. I could be wrong but that's the sense I get.

An understatement, I have had a few married women throw lines my way while their children were standing right next to them lol.

Host of the show is more glamorous than the lady for which the discussion is going on..
leave her out of the discussion- :sniper:

I_Keel_You.png

No denying it, the host is lovely.

Relax

She is 43, no kids and still on the shelf

No one is mard enough to take a 43 year old off the shelf, of course she is going to be bitter

What are her options when Pakistani men dont marry women in her 40's and her only proposals are men in their 60's

So Reham khan TV anchor thinks that pakistani mards are not "mard" enough that she can love or marry a pakistani mard. She thinks pakistani mards lack the qualities of real mards and have weak personalities.

An open challenge to all pakistani mards by Reham khan :rofl::lol::rofl::pakistan:

@Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Jungibaaz @Spring Onion @Emmie @Rafael @airmarshal @mr42O @balixd @Slav Defence @Azlan Haider @RAMPAGE @Armstrong @Pukhtoon @BATMAN @Devil Soul @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @A.Rafay @Bratva @Crypto @Mani2020 @Akheilos @mashal mallik @FaujHistorian @ajpirzada @Bilal. @Areesh @chauvunist @CrazyPaki @EyanKhan @F.O.X @farhanalee7 @graphican @HRK @IceCold @Khalidr @Leader @Luftwaffe @Mirzay @MM_Haider @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @PWFI @secretservice @Secur @SHAMK9 @Side-Winder @Tayyab1796 @WAQAS119 @wasm95 @Zarvan @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Tameem @Fracker @arushbhai @Muhammad Omar @Patriots @salman108 @Imran Khan @KURUMAYA @mr42O @Jazzbot @Meengla @batmannow @Marshmallow @W.11 @qamar1990
well we gujjars don't marry kunjars maybe i would accept the challenge otherwise8-)8-)8-)

what did she want in Pakistani Mard ?? two pen!s and 4 balls ??
is she crazy ?? she didnt seen any mard in Pakistan and praising mummy daddy goray hahhahahahahahah
kia zamaana a gaya hai yaar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom