What's new

PMLN government should ban urdu news TV channels to solve the current crisis

Psycho Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I think all this fasadi IK march or TUQ drama is sustained only by private urdu TV news channels...........

PMLN government should ban these private channels that are the main source of giving life to all these fasadis.........

I was always thinking that when PMLN government will come into power then these urdu fasadi news channels will be gradually made to close down through government tactics however they have disappointed me on this issue................

These private urdu media news channels are legacy of Mushi and that should have been enough reason and the priority of PMLN government to close them down................................

@Spring Onion @Rafael @airmarshal @mr42O @balixd @Slav Defence @Azlan Haider @RAMPAGE @Armstrong @Pukhtoon @BATMAN @Devil Soul @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @A.Rafay @Bratva @Crypto @Mani2020 @Akheilos @mashal mallik @FaujHistorian @ajpirzada @Bilal. @Areesh @chauvunist @CrazyPaki @EyanKhan @F.O.X @farhanalee7 @graphican @HRK @IceCold @Khalidr @Leader @Luftwaffe @Mirzay @MM_Haider @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @PWFI @secretservice @Secur @SHAMK9 @Side-Winder @Tayyab1796 @WAQAS119 @wasm95 @Zarvan @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Tameem @Fracker @arushbhai @Muhammad Omar @Patriots @salman108 @Imran Khan @KURUMAYA @mr42O @Jazzbot @Meengla @batmannow @Marshmallow @W.11

Last edited:
Do I understand that you are in favour of government controlled electronic media, as it was before Musharraf? It implies that you would accept whatever gov’t of the day decides to tell the population, whether truth, part truth or total lies!

No doubt there is urgent need of an independent regulatory body to supervise what can or cannot be shown on the TV. But closing down all the independent TV channels tantamount to banning freedom of speech.

Naturally you are entitled to your opinion but most would disagree.

Do I understand that you are in favour of government controlled electronic media, as it was before Musharraf? It implies that you would accept whatever gov’t of the day decides to tell the population, whether truth, part truth or total lies!

No doubt there is urgent need of an independent regulatory body to supervise what can or cannot be shown on the TV. But closing down all the independent TV channels tantamount to banning freedom of speech.

Naturally you are entitled to your opinion but most would disagree.

Yes I fully support state control over "News channels", News channel is too strong weapon to give in the hands of monkeys which is the case at the moment in paksitan since mushy legacy.

Don't close them. Regulate them. Some Western establishments / domestic establishments do lobbying to achieve their interests....

Last edited:
I think all this fasadi IK march or TUQ drama is sustained only by private urdu TV news channels...........

PMLN government should ban these private channels that are the main source of giving life to all these fasadis.........

I was always thinking that when PMLN government will come into power then these urdu fasadi news channels will be gradually made to close down through government tactics however they have disappointed me on this issue................

These private urdu media news channels are legacy of Mushi and that should have been enough reason and the priority of PMLN government to close them down................................

@Spring Onion @Rafael @airmarshal @mr42O @balixd @Slav Defence @Azlan Haider @RAMPAGE @Armstrong @Pukhtoon @BATMAN @Devil Soul @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @A.Rafay @Bratva @Crypto @Mani2020 @Akheilos @mashal mallik @FaujHistorian @ajpirzada @Bilal. @Areesh @chauvunist @CrazyPaki @EyanKhan @F.O.X @farhanalee7 @graphican @HRK @IceCold @Khalidr @Leader @Luftwaffe @Mirzay @MM_Haider @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @PWFI @secretservice @Secur @SHAMK9 @Side-Winder @Tayyab1796 @WAQAS119 @wasm95 @Zarvan @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Tameem @Fracker @arushbhai @Muhammad Omar @Patriots @salman108 @Imran Khan @KURUMAYA @mr42O @Jazzbot @Meengla @batmannow @Marshmallow @W.11

iBrother Shahmir Kashmiri, is Gullu BuTT not a fasadi too?

And do you want private Punjabi TV Channels instead?

Media is always free as long as it is in national interest [ not against Pakistan, and not against its institutions and not appealing to its enemies ], like the liberals and seculars on GEO TV

The people should decide what to ban. Hold a referendum.

On the other note please open up some Punjabi, Sindi, Pashto, and Balochi channels. Its our ethnic, cultural, and linguistic right

There are three biradaris here

BuTT (yours), Pathan (mine), and jaTT (@oye_natta )

you chose your biradari

Don't derail the thread , stay on topic

If you give a dangerous weapon (news channel) to the monkeys (pakistani private media) then this is what you should expect
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
The free media is stupid no doubt & it need to be regulated.

The original poster betrays the typical PMLN mindset that you see everywhere in conversation and on social media.

The free media is stupid no doubt & it need to be regulated.

The original poster betrays the typical PMLN mindset that you see everywhere in conversation and on social media.

Because I am not PMLN mindset, I have my own mindset and I call a spade a spade. I condemned the old piplia Pervez rasheed when he said "gulail nahi daleel ke sath hain" while referring to "free media". I don't believe in unrestricted freedom of news related media. The country's security, safety and protection of lives is above all kinds of notion of "free speech" and other such BS often given with regards to uncontrolled private urdu news channels.
Everywhere in the civilised world , the news is controlled, CNN or BBC in the western world are prime examples of that.

Goverment needs ro resign that is what is needed to be done and leave politics

Goverment needs ro resign that is what is needed to be done and leave politics

Yes you can wish whatever you want but that does not mean that your wish will be fulfilled, for example I can also wish that you should commit suicide but I don't think you will fulfill my innocent wish :lol:

Back
Top Bottom