What's new

Open challenge to pakistani "mards" by Reham khan

10610724_10152654019722044_6491559242350401943_n.jpg

So Reham khan TV anchor thinks that pakistani mards are not "mard" enough that she can love or marry a pakistani mard. She thinks pakistani mards lack the qualities of real mards and have weak personalities.

An open challenge to all pakistani mards by Reham khan :rofl::lol::rofl::pakistan:

@Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Jungibaaz @Spring Onion @Emmie @Rafael @airmarshal @mr42O @balixd @Slav Defence @Azlan Haider @RAMPAGE @Armstrong @Pukhtoon @BATMAN @Devil Soul @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @A.Rafay @Bratva @Crypto @Mani2020 @Akheilos @mashal mallik @FaujHistorian @ajpirzada @Bilal. @Areesh @chauvunist @CrazyPaki @EyanKhan @F.O.X @farhanalee7 @graphican @HRK @IceCold @Khalidr @Leader @Luftwaffe @Mirzay @MM_Haider @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @PWFI @secretservice @Secur @SHAMK9 @Side-Winder @Tayyab1796 @WAQAS119 @wasm95 @Zarvan @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Tameem @Fracker @arushbhai @Muhammad Omar @Patriots @salman108 @Imran Khan @KURUMAYA @mr42O @Jazzbot @Meengla @batmannow @Marshmallow @W.11 @qamar1990
She looks like havent seen anything, yet blaming Pakistani Men.
From the looks like, i think she is more like angoor khattay hain. Who gonna propose here when she is so huge, old. Not me, please i am fine with her defination.

My wife should consider me mard, thats enough.for.me, others should only consider me a Human.

Pathetic woman.If Pakistani men are not man enough than she wouldn't be seeing this beautiful earth[I do question over her father then].
Pakistan consists of beautiful, stress tolerant subject with strong immunity system regardless of gender. Both Pakistani men and women are working together to bring improvement into their lives and Pakistan's future as well.Please respect your people and help them to make Pakistan a better place and ignore such low class and low IQ people:)
Regards

Last edited:
Thats a very general statement and it shows her ignorance or trying to evade a question.

So Reham khan TV anchor thinks that pakistani mards are not "mard" enough that she can love or marry a pakistani mard. She thinks pakistani mards lack the qualities of real mards and have weak personalities.

An open challenge to all pakistani mards by Reham khan :rofl::lol::rofl::pakistan:

Sorry, but who is this Reham Khan??????
with all due respect how many MARD did she tried before coming to this conclusion????

Almost every Pakistani prefers virgin women,what if she is not ?

Doesn't surprise me one bit, look who she is (I mean that in the nicest way possible). To be honest, I don't prefer women like her, but if a man like me said that... I'd be branded a chauvinist pig. :coffee:

First of all whatever she said about pakistani men was not related to sexual angle, it was about strength of the personality and other societal issues.......

But indians need to die with shame before trying to act as "mard" , Have you forgotten that notorious news about indian "mard" on BBC in 2007 , let me remind you BBC News - Condoms 'too big' for Indian men :rofl::lol::rofl:

:rofl: Seems there are too few actual mards in India majority are still boys lol. :lol:

She is 43 of age....enough said...not interested on Aunty.

Lol in Pakistan men with status can get younger brides why would anyone bother with a 43 year old probably not too far away from menopause.

Women [not generalizing] if you speak about them, you've committed blasphemy but if you don't you have a challenge on hands mard ka bacha hai ya namard...

She can say whatever she likes, everyone has the right to speak in their limits not the western free speech nonsense...let's move on there are more important things in life to do.

Almost every Pakistani prefers virgin women,what if she is not ?
You kidding mate!? I bet she's been banged like a monkey before..... there's a reason we're not "mard" enough :pleasantry:

Why do women use "khan" surname now? Lol it means a muslim warrior. When did women become warriors? hah

Khan is derived from mongol word khagan or lord of the earth/or simply lord.Its spread from mongols to turks during their conquests of the west asia and central asia.There are several other other most common being ghazi(holy warrior) or askari(soldier) from which lashkar is derived(band of warriors).
Bahadur derived from mongol baghatur was title for distinguished service,later added also khan and shah(from persian).
Silahatar or siladar was title for weaponsmaster.

On topic,lol.She's moderately pretty...saying this on TV is just cheap.

Pakistani Mard reporting in....

maxresdefault_zpsa82d125f.jpg

Only big body and full beard don't make mard,lol.This is common macho mistake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom