What's new

One Pakistani killed, three wounded during Indo-Pak border clash

So basically all words, no action..or is it tried everything..nothing worked, now hoping Kashmiris will able do it themselves....but will give them moral support in UN.

If Pakistan couldn't force India out of Kashmir,what hope is there for separatist?
That is what he do. Last time he was saying same things - occupier, terrorists as freedom fighter, blah blah. I asked him to come to Kashmir if he care so much about Indian Kashmiris. He said "kashmiri will take care of themselves", lol

check the post on link
------------------------------------------

BTW, if you have F^%king balls, join the people who are going to wage jihad in Kashmir, Your family may even have difficulty to find your balls
Why would I? I' am not a Kashmiri. It is Kashmiris who will do what is best for them. IMO they need to put pressure on UN & US to flush out Indian 7 lakh terrorists from IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir

Al-Qaida urges Kashmir Muslims to wage jihad on India | Page 12

Last edited:
hindus are weak, ball-less pathetic monkey-worshipping ugly freaks. They can't fight Pakistan army on border because Pakistan Army owns hindus and kill bunch of their soldiers (like it has been doing since past couple of days lol)..so fire at civilians is hindu logic...LOL

Show some respect to other religion....this is the reason why Muslims get their asses kicked all over the world... show one place where people are happy living with Muslims...

I am sorry for posting this comment but I felt like this post was offensive..

I don't want to derail the thread....

Show some respect to other religion....this is the reason why Muslims get their asses kicked all over the world... show one place where people are happy living with Muslims...

I am sorry for posting this comment but I felt like this post was offensive..

I don't want to derail the thread....
derailed? check more pages for the discussion that is going on

derailed? check more pages for the discussion that is going on

Sorry man... I know what is going on here..

But being a Muslim and seeing another Muslim insulting another religion is something i felt bad and I wanted to reply to him.

Sorry man... I know what is going on here..

But being a Muslim and seeing another Muslim insulting another religion is something i felt bad and I wanted to reply to him.
My respect for you has increased many fold now knowing you are not a Hindu.
are you from India? you could be from Pakistan too. But I see more of such gestures from Indian Muslims!

I think its time for a new Chinese wall against barbarians. This time coming from the south.

Can't open fire against a 20 feet high concrete wall and then claim it was a Pakistani solider.

What happened to GB & FATA?

GB is pushing for granting it provincial status whereas FATA problem is TTP trained by RAW terrorists via Afghanistan.

Short history of GB

LOL, all nonsense and crap. Truth is, Indian Kashmiris are better off than any pakistani living in pakistan.

LOL, all nonsense and crap. Truth is, Indian Kashmiris are better off than any pakistani living in pakistan.

hahahahaha...you know you can threaten the position of that clown bharat v or swamy...because you provide more material for laughter.:lol::lol:

Indian soldiers is just unprofessionals and poor skills to shot random civilians instead indian terrorists who are hiding, they should be punished for their crimes.

One Pakistani killed, three wounded during Indo-Pak border clash
By Dawn.com
Updated about 4 hours ago
53cb49184888e.jpg

— File photo
SIALKOT: At least one person was killed and three others injured on Sunday during an exchange of fire across the working border between India and Pakistan border near Silakot's Charwah and Mirajkey sectors, DawnNews reported.

Pakistan Rangers claimed that Indian soldiers indiscriminately opened fire early Sunday morning in Sialkot's Mirajkey and Charwah sectors, killing one man and wounding two women and a child.

Rescue teams immediately reached the attack site and shifted the injured to a Combined Military Hospital Sialkot.

Locals also reported that the shelling and firing from across the border had also killed several livestock.

Attacks along the border are an ongoing issue between India and Pakistan.

Only recently on July 16, two Pakistani soldiers were wounded in an exchange of fire between Indian and Pakistani forces in Charwah sector near Sialkot.

— Umair Rana contributed to the reporting of this story

Remember what Pakistan did to your occupiers last year? Want more?

Where is modhi, who Indians were waiting for? Indians were claiming that modhi will launch an all out war if Pakistan kill one occupier but instead Indian occupier terrorists start killing innocent civilians...after all modhi did this terrorism in Gujarat in 2002 so seems like he is trying to do same here.

Modi had never claimed any war with Pakistan,otherwise he would have never invited Mr.Nawaz Sharief. A few Indians on this PDF don't represent the entire India.
If u r talking about Gujarat, the Godhra incident was a accident.Well In Pakistan every year is like 2002.More people have died in Pakistan due to sectarian & Political voilence,I can challenge you on that.what about the Hazaras,Ahmediyas who r demanding asylum in different countries.How many Indians have demanded asylum in a similar manner

Indian soldiers is just unprofessionals and poor skills to shot random civilians instead indian terrorists who are hiding, they should be punished for their crimes.

And who will punish Pakistani soldiers, who shot Indian civilian?

Both should do it, yes. Why keep civilians there is beyond me. Specially when ceasefire violations are everyday story.
Most are there coz they crossed the border recently...others are there like in Sialkot is coz that area is fertile and a booming business area....Not sure about India's side of the border on you guys can answer that!

Remember what Pakistan did to your occupiers last year? Want more?

Where is modhi, who Indians were waiting for? Indians were claiming that modhi will launch an all out war if Pakistan kill one occupier but instead Indian occupier terrorists start killing innocent civilians...after all modhi did this terrorism in Gujarat in 2002 so seems like he is trying to do same here.

What are you referring to? The beheading incident? In the days following that incident, around 10 odd Pakistani soldiers were killed by BSF

What are you referring to? The beheading incident? In the days following that incident, around 10 odd Pakistani soldiers were killed by BSF

Stop f@rting too much now...it is funny how you Indians change the figures of every loss of yours since 1947.

Times of 1948 & 65 are long gone when you people can twist the facts according to your wish as your media was strong. Today open internet & strong media of Pakistan makes sure that every figure is recorded correctly no matter how some pathological liers tries to twist the facts.

Pak Ind conflict 2013.jpg

So according to the figures in total 12 Indian Occupiers were killed whereas 10 Pakistani soldiers embraced martyrdom. Indian Occupier terrorists who are good at shooting innocent civilians martyred 14 Pakistani civilians.

@DESERT FIGHTER @Umair Nawaz @Icarus @Irfan Baloch @Hazzy997 @MOHSENAM @Leader @dexter @kalu_miah @Al-zakir @Akheilos @Patriots @Armstrong @Desert Fox @Arabian Legend

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom