What's new

One Pakistani killed, three wounded during Indo-Pak border clash

so in turn you decided to kill innocent unarmed civilians ?? That,s tells a lot about your brave Hindu religion and Indian army

You killed one of our men, we kill your's. Civilians got hit on both sides, there's a history of it.

So stop spewing your religious nonsense. You people can't even sleep without blaming Hindus for crimes we
did not commit.

Indian occupier terrorists - only good at shooting civilians or Kashmiris.

India just responded by killing/terrorizing their Civilians.

7 lakh Indian occupier terrorists are doing state sponsored terrorism in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. They only love to terrorize innocent Kashmiris or civilians across the border & then Pakistan reply killing one of their occupier terrorist & then Indian media start jumping up & down.

7 lakh Indian occupier terrorists are doing state sponsored terrorism in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. They only love to terrorize innocent Kashmiris or civilians across the border & then Pakistan reply killing one of their occupier terrorist & then Indian media start jumping up & down.

As many Pakistani occupier terrorists that they can afford to send are doing state sponsored terrorism in Kashmir and all over Pakistan and the rest of the world. They only love to terrorize innocent Kashmiris or Balochis or Waziris or Karachiites or anybody and everybody, and then India responds by killing a few of their occupier terrorists and then Pakistanis on this forum start jumping up and down.

:coffee:

Roz Roz ki Choti Choti wars se acha hai Ek bar amnay samnay a ker lardh lo bhai ....kam se kam 10-20 saal tak sukoon ho jae ga phir :sniper:

someone give my humble request to mr modi ... please dude .. start a war :)

As many Indian occupier terrorists that they can afford to send are doing state sponsored terrorism in Kashmir and all over Pakistan and the rest of the world. They only love to terrorize innocent Kashmiris or Khalistanis or Assamese or Tamil Eelamise or South Tibetians or Nagalanders or North East Muslims or anybody and everybody, and then Pakistan responds by killing a few of their occupier terrorists and then Indians on this forum start jumping up and down.

Indian Occupier terrorists occupy Kashmir not the other way around. And 7 lakh Indian Occupier terrorists must be flushed out of IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir like c0 ck r0 ch 3$.

BTW you need to learn about Balochistan, Waziristan & Karachi before b@rk1ng & f@rt1ng like that clown bharat v or swamy.

P.S Stay on topic else post will be reported.

@Topic Pakistan must try to send those(who killed this innocent) occupiers to hell .

As many Pakistani occupier terrorists that they can afford to send are doing state sponsored terrorism in Kashmir and all over Pakistan and the rest of the world. They only love to terrorize innocent Kashmiris or Balochis or Waziris or Karachiites or anybody and everybody, and then India responds by killing a few of their occupier terrorists and then Pakistanis on this forum start jumping up and down.

He is the biggest troll. All he talk is sh%^. You are in for a long war :)

Indian Occupier terrorists occupy Kashmir not the other way around. And 7 lakh Indian Occupier terrorists must be flushed out of IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir like c0 ck r0 ch 3$.

BTW you need to learn about Balochistan, Waziristan & Karachi before b@rk1ng & f@rt1ng like that clown bharat v or swamy.

@Topic Pakistan must try to send those(who killed this innocent) occupiers to hell .

You tried that and are now burning want some more?

Pakistani occupier terrorists occupy Kashmir, not the other way round. All the occupier terrorists should be flushed out from Pak occupied Kashmir like...

You need to learn about Kashmir and India before barking and farting like that clown Zaid Hamid or yourself.

P.S: I can do this all day long.

@Topic : India just sent a few killers and occupiers of innocents to hell.

#Yawn#

Then what are you waiting for..come flush us out..

Indian army has been in Kashmir for two and half decades now.

What.. Do not have strength to do it, just talk?

He is the biggest troll. All he talk is sh%^. You are in for a long war :)
I don't know why, but after reading a few posts by Pakistanis today, and none of them getting any infractions or bans, I am in a mood to counter troll. However my time is not unlimited, so I cannot indulge in a long war. But I think I have made my point regarding troll posts like his.

I don't know why, but after reading a few posts by Pakistanis today, and none of them getting any infractions or bans, I am in a mood to counter troll. However my time is not unlimited, so I cannot indulge in a long war. But I think I have made my point regarding troll posts like his.
If I am drinking beers in evening at home, I can not tolerate troll. However, I don't start trolling or get in to such discussion in morning like today. Don't want to spoil the morning :)

hindus are weak, ball-less pathetic monkey-worshipping ugly freaks. They can't fight Pakistan army on border because Pakistan Army owns hindus and kill bunch of their soldiers (like it has been doing since past couple of days lol)..so fire at civilians is hindu logic...LOL

Stop doing this before commenting on PDF

sittingonfire.jpg

Back
Top Bottom