What's new

One Pakistani killed, three wounded during Indo-Pak border clash

Coward Indian Occupier terrorists can only kill unarmed civilians. Fcuk these Indian occupier c0ckr0@ch3s, occupying IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir on gunpoint. Poor Indian occupier terrorists can't make Kashmiris, Indians even after 7 decades of occupation & pointing guns on their heads. Shame.

Pakistan Army show these cowards their worth today killing one occupier terrorist in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.
Are you really in US? Why are you so frustrated? Got some personal issues?

looks like some cleanup happened. I see one guy biplab bijay got banned.
I just saw one post which @American Pakistani reported to several moderator. That post is removed now. American Pakistani had used same words which biplab used. Infact biplab replied to American Pakistani.

I do not expect that any moderator will provide any kind of clarification. But really American Pakistani should also be banned if this not a bias.
@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @Chak Bamu

The post above this one has the post of American Pakistani. He used word like cockroaches and others.

looks like some cleanup happened. I see one guy biplab bijay got banned.
I just saw one post which @American Pakistani reported to several moderator. That post is removed now. American Pakistani had used same words which biplab used. Infact biplab replied to American Pakistani.

I do not expect that any moderator will provide any kind of clarification. But really American Pakistani should also be banned if this not a bias.
@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @Chak Bamu

I used the correct words that should be used whereas your compatriot copied my post(1st violation & a big one), posted propaganda(Post of no value & 2nd violation), resort to flame bait(3rd violation).

Even though I' am not a Mod but still I managed to catch at least 3 violations & 3 violations = automatic ban as per forum rules.

P.S Your post was replied by me because you tag me.

FYI I received a "Warning" too even though I was using the correct words that fits where they need to be. World know this.

Indian Army Terrorizing Kashmir « RATIONALIST DEBASHIS

Kashmir's Brutal and Unpublicized War; Indian Army Accused of Torturing, Terrorizing, Killing Civilians - The Washington Post | HighBeam Research

Kashmir's Brutal and Unpublicized War; Indian Army Accused of Torturing, Terrorizing, Killing Civilians

Read more in above given link

Indian Forces Terrorizing Muslims in Kashmir | Tune.pk

I used the correct words that should be used whereas your compatriot copied my post(1st violation & a big one), posted propaganda(Post of no value & 2nd violation), resort to flame bait(3rd violation).
I do not want to get in to any discussion with you and you may not like either.
I know the "correct" words you use. Do not tell me anything about that. I have seen enough of your posts

I do not want to get in to any discussion with you and you may not like either.
I know the "correct" words you use. Do not tell me anything about that. I have seen enough of your posts

I don't wanna get into any debate with you either...it was you who quote my post & then tag me...not the other way around.

Above posted several links from me proves that the words I used fit where I used them...it frustrates me so bad when indian occupiers continues with their terrorism against innocent Kashmiris & world act blind.

Just learned new sniper weapons and tactics are taking a heavy toll on indian soldiers attacking our civilians, including a kill shot with a 50cal shot nearly a km out.

Even though I' am not a Mod but still I managed to catch at least 3 violations & 3 violations = automatic ban as per forum rules.

P.S Your post was replied by me because you tag me.

FYI I received a "Warning" too even though I was using the correct words that fits where they need to be. World know this.

Indian Army Terrorizing Kashmir « RATIONALIST DEBASHIS

Kashmir's Brutal and Unpublicized War; Indian Army Accused of Torturing, Terrorizing, Killing Civilians - The Washington Post | HighBeam Research

Indian Forces Terrorizing Muslims in Kashmir | Tune.pk

Second video is pak forces killing "terrorists"... Hope you edit the post if posted in error, but I think you are posting it deliberately to egg your bruised ego...

Back
Top Bottom