What's new

One Pakistani killed, three wounded during Indo-Pak border clash

It certainly does but u got to accept the realities,,,people are dying on both sides in almost equal proportions.

So, you'd be mad but would just accept it even though your brother/ father was on his own business on his own land. Well, "shit happens, no big deal" right?

Possible. But for every Indian killed, 2 Pakistani's will die. That is routine.
I posted stats for you.
idk bout that…i remember 5 indians died once but i don't remember 10 pakistani dying after that…
i just said the truth my friend don't get emotional…
lets be part of the solution not problem…

well thats too bad… obviously at least one indian will be killed by pakistan for retaliation by pak army..so just wait and see who going to by the unlucky fellow
What makes you think that it would be the end of the story? We are just giving the reply of your last week's adventure.

hindus are weak, ball-less pathetic monkey-worshipping ugly freaks. They can't fight Pakistan army on border because Pakistan Army owns hindus and kill bunch of their soldiers (like it has been doing since past couple of days lol)..so fire at civilians is hindu logic...LOL
Post reported. I am waiting for the action.

@Oscar, please remove the post.

So, you'd be mad but would just accept it even though your brother/ father was on his own business on his own land. Well, "shit happens, no big deal" right?

What else would i be able to do anyway??
Absolutely nothing

Qamar the balance of probability is that IA will kill more Pakistani's than PA is able to kill Indians.
2013 India–Pakistan border skirmishes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the last year India killed almost 2 Pakistanis for each Indian killed.

Pakistan killed 13 Indians, India killed 24 Pakistanis.

according to the same (wikipedia) source you yourself posted:

Pakistani casualties:

10 soldiers, 14 civilians

hindstani casualties:

12 soldiers, 1 civilian

so Pakistan killed more soldiers, and just one sole civilian.....indian killed fewer Pakistani soldiers but killed over 2 dozen Kashmiri/Pakistani citizens.....if that's your idea of "victory" then I think I would question the levels of sanity running through that pea-sized brain of yours

according to the same (wikipedia) source you yourself posted:

Pakistani casualties:

10 soldiers, 14 civilians

hindstani casualties:

12 soldiers, 1 civilian

so Pakistan killed more soldiers, and just one sole civilian.....indian killed fewer Pakistani soldiers but killed over 2 dozen Kashmiri/Pakistani citizens.....if that's your idea of "victory" then I think I would question the levels of sanity running through that pea-sized brain of yours

It just goes to prove that Bharti fauj are cowards. :lol:

It just goes to prove that Bharti fauj are cowards.

Very poor trolling attempt. Anyhow ....This pic comes in handy as a reminder of the cowardly act of your army, 90000 armed men surrendered to a much lesser indian army. Such shame of epic proportions. Did they not have any honor of atleast their unit? Look carefully, some are smiling after such a humbling event.

large-Pakistani%20Army%20officers%20lay%20down%20their%20arms%20in%20December%201971%20during%20a%20surrender%20ceremony%20on%20the%20golf%20course%20of%20the%20Dhaka%20Military%20Cantonment.jpg

And then you had to release stamps, begging the world to pressurize India to release them....
pow-stamp-dawn-nfp.jpg

REFLECT BEFORE YOU POST.

Dear bharti retard. Your coward troops shelled somebody's house. We saw the images on our media. Tank U. Come AGAIN.
Dear **** retard. Your coward troops shelled somebody's house. We saw the images on our media. Tank U. Come AGAIN

It just goes to prove that Bharti fauj are cowards. :lol:
It just goes to prove that **** fauj are cowards.

Dear **** retard. Your coward troops shelled somebody's house. We saw the images on our media. Tank U. Come AGAIN

It just goes to prove that **** fauj are cowards.

We the nation that is 7 times smaller than you, have been giving you bhartis the L since 47'. Tank U. Come Again.

We the nation that is 7 times smaller than you, have been giving you bhartis the L since 47'. Tank U. Come Again.
We the nation that is 7 times bigger than you, have been giving you pakis the L since 47'. Tank U. Come Again.

Yes. Indians are asking for a fight. They keep on attacking our civilians even though we only attack their soldiers. In the next few weeks, some of their soldiers may go headless.
Yes. Pakistanis are asking for a fight. They keep on attacking our soldiers and hide behind their civilians even though we only attack responding. In the next few weeks, some of their soldiers may meet their creator.

our soldiers killed a soldier… you guys killed a civilian….
your learning well from israel…
Well if you say like this, I will reply in the same coin. Our soldiers stay in front of civilians to protect them. Your soldiers hide behind civilians and use them as human shield. Learning from Hamas.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom