What's new

Once again Indian Muslims showing their love for their nation by insulting Pakistan

Please Note: indian so called "Muslims" ARE NOT REAL Muslims. Far from it. They are a slave race to their hindu masters who do as they please with them.
Like Chinese do with you as they please? Or before that Americans?
I guess there are no "Real Muslims" all fakes.

Hindus have no enmity toward Islam. The problem Hindus have is in Jihad which leads to killing of innocent people. That is something we Hindus do not understand, loss of life of innocent people in the name of religion.
You proudly display a U.S flag where Hindus live in good numbers. Yet, I can quote with examples Muslim hate of other religions through Jihad or Pakistani hate toward Hindus.

Muslims are thriving in India. On an everyday basis, there is constant interactions with multi-religious groups of people in ways, actually, you can imagine too since you live in the U.S However, given the secular bias and hate toward other religions of Pakistanis, they fail to see it even when they live and enjoy other secular societies.

A pity because after experiencing a secular society, a normal human being would have propagated peace and not hatred. Maybe time to change that mosque?
Jihad means to struggle. Didn't you know that?

In India May be but not in Pakistan....here even Hindu Pakistanis are our equal. God created all men equal.
Then why do these studies exist with in Pakistan? Why study something that does not even exist? No one studies flying pig, right? because they don't exists!

"Punjab Caste-System and Voting Behaviour"
http://pu.edu.pk/images/journal/studies/PDF-FILES/Artical-8_v15_no1.pdf

"A Comparison of Hindu and Muslim Caste System in Sub-continent"

http://pu.edu.pk/images/journal/csas/PDF/7_v32_1_17.pdf
Caste system is an essential feature of both Hindu and Muslim societies in the sub-continent.This paper compares the dynamics of traditional caste system practiced across Hindus and Muslims of India and Pakistan respectively.

And reported in national media?
CASTE In PUNJAB
https://tribune.com.pk/story/370904/castes-in-punjab/
To somehow conclude that Punjab — or any other part of the present Pakistan — has been free from caste divisions, prejudices, discriminations and politics is to affirm our national trend to deny historical and social reality.

Last edited:
Then why do these studies exist with in Pakistan? Why study something that does not even exist? No one studies flying pig, right? because they don't exists!

"Punjab Caste-System and Voting Behaviour"
http://pu.edu.pk/images/journal/studies/PDF-FILES/Artical-8_v15_no1.pdf

"A Comparison of Hindu and Muslim Caste System in Sub-continent"

http://pu.edu.pk/images/journal/csas/PDF/7_v32_1_17.pdf

And reported in national media?
CASTE In PUNJAB
https://tribune.com.pk/story/370904/castes-in-punjab/

"Casteism: alive and well in Pakistan"
https://pakteahouse.wordpress.com/2009/02/15/casteism-alive-and-well-in-pakistan/
Don't quote pake tea house. That is an unreliable source.

You are clearly ignorant.

We Muslims do not believe in a caste system.

Don't quote pake tea house. That is an unreliable source.

Fair enough, I will remove that work. Don't want to offend anyone.

What about the rest? First two are academic works published in journals and done by folks at punjab university.

Fair enough, I will remove that work. Don't want to offend anyone.

What about the rest? First two are academic works published in journals and done by folks at punjab university.
There is no caste system in Islam. So I do not know what you are talking about.

I can agree that I am ignorant about Pakistan, I don't live there, right?

What about the folks who are living there. The university folks? The columnist? They are also ignorant or are they dishonest if you are to be believed?

There is no caste system in Islam. So I do not know what you are talking about.
I am not claiming there is a caste system in Islam. I am saying there is a caste system among Muslims in Subcontinent -- that too based on works of those who are Muslims and live in Pakistan. They are not exactly the same statements, right?

I can agree that I am ignorant about Pakistan, I don't live there, right?

What about the folks who are living there. The university folks? The columnist? They are also ignorant or are they dishonest if you are to be believed?
I don't take all their crap.

I am telling you right now, we Muslims do not believe in a caste system.

Stop wasting our time here.

Like Chinese do with you as they please? Or before that Americans?
I guess there are no "Real Muslims" all fakes.

Chinese and to a lesser extent americans are our business partners. Last time I checked they're not in our presence on a social level oppressing us, mass killing us or raping our women with impunity. Didn't realise the hindus were going to eventually spend over $100 billion on indian so called "Muslims" in making them into a major power..........:azn:

Last edited:
I don't take all their crap.

I am telling you right now, we Muslims do not believe in a caste system.

Stop wasting our time here.
So, I should take your word over all of those folks, right?

Why should there be a caste system in Pakistan? There is no caste system in Pakistan.

Just because we live near India? LOL!
I don't know 'Why' part. Remember, I am ignorant about Pakistan. I am merely repeating what other Pakistani -- may be they are dishonest -- are saying. Especially columists and university researchers and professors.

So, I should take your word over all of those folks, right?

I don't know 'Why' part. Remember, I am ignorant about Pakistan. I am merely repeating what other Pakistani -- may be they are dishonest -- are saying. Especially columists and university researchers and professors.
No , you should learn difference between caste and tribe..

Hindus have no enmity toward Islam. The problem Hindus have is in Jihad which leads to killing of innocent people. That is something we Hindus do not understand, loss of life of innocent people in the name of religion.
You proudly display a U.S flag where Hindus live in good numbers. Yet, I can quote with examples Muslim hate of other religions through Jihad or Pakistani hate toward Hindus.

Muslims are thriving in India. On an everyday basis, there is constant interactions with multi-religious groups of people in ways, actually, you can imagine too since you live in the U.S However, given the secular bias and hate toward other religions of Pakistanis, they fail to see it even when they live and enjoy other secular societies.

A pity because after experiencing a secular society, a normal human being would have propagated peace and not hatred. Maybe time to change that mosque?

Long rant but totally off topic. I’ll deal with your erroneous statements about Islam.

Jihad is an inherent part of Islam with numerous manifestations of struggling within and without to defeat the Devil/Shaytan and our own egos. Jihad is about cleansing your soul of desire for the worldly life, fame, money, and refocusing all efforts towards Allah swt in the path of the Prophet Muhammad saws.

No matter how much we tell you though, just like all islamophobes, you will never understand or even try to reach the truth because it is against your political interests to show the reality of Islam’s concepts of Jihad, Shariah, Talaq, Hijab, Niqab, Islamic governance, and Dawah.

This issue of Jihad is just a microcosm of the whole concept of the two nation theory. We both have totally different world views which are diametrically opposed to each other.

Here you are trying to further a misreading of our religion and culture.

Back
Top Bottom