What's new

On the fringes of jallikattu protests, Tamil nationalism attempts to emerge

ur economy will go to shyts if u leave the union. think carefully

You refuse to address this plunder of Tamil Nadu by Hindi states. How will you explain this.
For every Rs. 100 Hindi gov collects from TN, it gives back Rs. 40. Instead Hindi state UP gets Rs. 172 for every Rs. 100 it pays in taxes.

You refuse to address this plunder of Tamil Nadu by Hindi states. How will you explain this.
For every Rs. 100 Hindi gov collects from TN, it gives back Rs. 40. Instead Hindi state UP gets Rs. 172 for every Rs. 100 it pays in taxes.
I can easily tell its bs. give me a source or stop wasting my time tamil

Video shows a police setting fire to car and something else as dozens of police look at this dling nothing.

Who ordered it? Someone is keen on blaming protesters.

tamils got no excuse for separating from us- they aren't separated by 2500 kms with a hostile country in between, they have cultural freedom they are only state where hindi isn't compulsory in comparison to east pak which had compulsory urdu as third language except that it wasn't their medium of instruction. tamil nadoo economy is flourishing within the union unlike east pak which was ravaged by the western wing economically even though it had larger share of population. tamil nadu isn't surrounded completely by an enemy country unlike then east pak. it has border with other indian states.

so tamil separations gonna remain a pipedream.

Did i asked you for all this explanation ?

What you are afraid off? chill out ..

If everything is as bright and shiny with Tamils as you commented , then what is your insecurity ?

chill out ..

You want source. Here it is.
http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/united-states-south-india-can-southern-collective-get-us-better-deal-delhi-46501

I am a Tamil Nationalist. We do not lie.
united states of south india lol.

do people in your state share ur nationalist-separatist sentiments or do they support staying in the union what vibe did u get? i bet its the latter

tamils got no excuse for separating from us- they aren't separated by 2500 kms with a hostile country in between, they have cultural freedom they are only state where hindi isn't compulsory in comparison to east pak which had compulsory urdu as third language except that it wasn't their medium of instruction. tamil nadoo economy is flourishing within the union unlike east pak which was ravaged by the western wing economically even though it had larger share of population. tamil nadu isn't surrounded completely by an enemy country unlike then east pak. it has border with other indian states.

so tamil separations gonna remain a pipedream.

Jallikattu Uprising is just the beginning .. braze your self for more - together with Kashmiris it 'might' be Black Independence day for Tamils

Ground Report
The eternal lament of being Tamil: Marina anger is about much more than jallikattu

The jallikattu protests are a rallying point for the disgruntlement of the entire state, and they could be at the verge of further escalating.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...-loses-face-veneer-dignity-falls-marina-56046

united states of south india lol.

do people in your state share ur nationalist-separatist sentiments or do they support staying in the union what vibe did u get? i bet its the latter

Most share my view that Tamil Nadu should be independent? Didn't yoiu see the slogans and postrs during the jallikattu demonstrations?

You asked for source. I gave you. Do you agree that the following is plunde of Tamil Nadu by Hindi states.

answer me.

Jallikattu Uprising is just the beginning .. braze your self for more - together with Kashmiris it 'might' be Black Independence day for Tamils
u want to leave the union just because of jallikatu. that is sad
You asked for source. I gave you. Do you agree that the following is plunde of Tamil Nadu by Hindi states.

answer me.
i'm not an economist. ask someone who is, to counter u

I triple dare you to mobilise crowd support for an independent Tamil Nadu. Shameful to see cowards like you using Jallikattu uprising platform to further u guys agenda.
Hip Hop Adhi gave such a scathing criticism of you guys trying to hijack the students. It should have been such a pain in the a$$ for you guys to have seen crowd getting dispersed in Coimbatore and Marina with chants of Vande Maataram.

Most share my view that Tamil Nadu should be independent? Didn't yoiu see the slogans and postrs during the jallikattu demonstrations?

answer me.

Tamil Nadu a Independent country ? you must be kidding TN will never think of it, when Kamaraj & Annadurai cant do it then nobody can. Just putting slogans & poster can't change the reality.

regarding tax collection you should not forget that TN was opposed to VAT & now GST as they are manufacturing state and not product consuming state and the losses they had been compensated by Central Govt and regarding investment it is not possible to say that TN was backstabbed, because for past 20+ years TN MPs had held most important portfolios of Central Ministry and funds and programmes was sanctioned from Central Govt to TN is numerous. Infact due to this TN enjoys highest rate of NH and Railway lines compared to any of southern states and for your information due to mismanagement and freebees TN has became one of most debted state of India in the last decade.

Back
Top Bottom