What's new

On the fringes of jallikattu protests, Tamil nationalism attempts to emerge

I triple dare you to mobilise crowd support for an independent Tamil Nadu.

If we do so, Hindi gov will send army, central police and Hindi state police and shoot and massacre the young Tamils, as it did in 1965. We will never again go around shouting Down with Hindi in front of machine guns. We will meet the Hindi army at the time and place of our choosing, with our allied forces. We will choose the time and place.

First Tamil Nadu separation is rule out as Jalikattu can't be a reason for Independence.

Secondly, PDF has always believed that if India didn't honor IWT then China will block Brahmaputra river water since there is no water sharing agreement between India & China even though India is a down stream country. Likewise what if India didn't sign agreement ? I think you got my point.

If we do so, Hindi gov will send army, central police and Hindi state police and shoot and massacre the young Tamils, as it did in 1965. We will never again go around shouting Down with Hindi in front of machine guns. We will meet the Hindi army at the time and place of our choosing, with our allied forces. We will choose the time and place.

Did Central Govt sent any army divisions now ? and even if Central Govt send forces then they will be CRPF & not Army. as of now Tamil Nadu Police is fighting with Tamil People and till now no CRPF used.

In 1965, Indian gov sent army, central police and police from other states.
we are in 2017 and not 1965. Situations and reasons are different. Its TN internal problem only if State Govt ask Central Govt help CRPF will be sent otherwise no

only if State Govt ask Central Govt help CRPF will be sent otherwise no

Hah. Hindi gov can declare president's rule and then send army to massacre Tamil protesters.

Already Hindi servant Subramni Swamy said TN gov should be dismissed and President rule declared.

Hah. Hindi gov can declare president's rule and then send army to massacre Tamil protesters.

Already Hindi servant Subramni Swamy said TN gov should be dismissed and President rule declared.

Democracy in India has to go through some procedures and which are monitored by SC and its not a child's play to declare President Rule and send army. Every state politician calls for president rules eg. recently BJP called implementation of President Rule in WB & Kerala, did that happen ?

If you call Subramanian Swamy a Hindi servant then what you call O Panneerselvam ?

regarding tax collection you should not forget that TN was opposed to VAT & now GST as they are manufacturing state and not product consuming state and the losses they had been compensated by Central Govt and regarding investment it is not possible to say that TN was backstabbed, because for past 20+ years TN MPs had held most important portfolios of Central Ministry and funds and programmes was sanctioned from Central Govt to TN is numerous. Infact due to this TN enjoys highest rate of NH and Railway lines compared to any of southern states and for your information due to mismanagement and freebees TN has became one of most debted state of India in the last decade.

You can blah blah. These are hard facts.

For every Rs. 100 Hindi gov collects from TN, it gives back Rs. 40. Instead Hindi state UP gets Rs. 172 for every Rs. 100 it pays in taxes.

Hindi states are plundering Tamil Nadu. What do you have to say about that?

Democracy in India has to go through some procedures and which are monitored by SC and its not a child's play to declare President Rule

Read the constitution. Read about past presidential rule before posting nonsense and showing your ignorance.'

President can dismiss state gov without SC inteference. That is constitution. It was done many times.

Kerala, Karnataka, AP will never be part of such country and without water from these states TN cannot survive its own.

ha ha ha you using water as a threat ? TN has the highest rainfall with proper rain water management Indian states KL, KA and AP will buy water from Tamilnadu.

You can blah blah. These are hard facts.

For every Rs. 100 Hindi gov collects from TN, it gives back Rs. 40. Instead Hindi state UP gets Rs. 172 for every Rs. 100 it pays in taxes.

Hindi states are plundering Tamil Nadu. What do you have to say about that?

Hmm, this might probably your perception. In case if these are facts, then could you please share some credible resource links to verify and validate?

ha ha ha you using water as a threat ? TN has the highest rainfall with proper rain water management Indian states KL, KA and AP will buy water from Tamilnadu.

I beg to differ. I have seen how lakes are converted into apartment buildings and malls in Chennai. I have been a victim of flood due to poor drainage management in the city. This phenomenon is common in all expanding cities/towns in Tamil Nadu.

For decades TN political parties never did much in irrigation infrastructure unless there is a political advantage.

Regarding rainfall, TN and Andhra gets rain from NE monsoon and coastal depression which is comparatively less when compared with rainfall received in Kerala and Karnataka from SE monsoon.

Lol. Big lol. There are lots of Tamils eager to join the Armed Forces, Civil services as we speak and south has been one of the largest contributors to that.

Again I say. A follower of Rationalists can be reasoned. Some people cant be. And you are one of them.

Bye. I will prefer an united India than a one led by war mongers in independent TN. You guys will create a war with everybody and lead TN into bloodshed if at all, god forbid, happens.

Secondly my open challenge to you guys is still awaited. Vande Maataram.

Tamils have always been a hyper sensitive over dramatic bunch

@Nilgiri @surya kiran @ChennaiDude .. Sorry mates but this is the general perception

Most Indians are lol.

Its pretty disturbing how easily I can get right into the meaty juicy sensitive parts of the Indian psyche when I feel I need to. Don't really do it on this forum since there is plenty of that going on already....but in real life it was something I did a lot back in the day.

Overall I find yes some Tamils do a lot of localized behaviours ...prostating to film stars and their political groups like they are gods (I call it the living god complex), crazy fanaticism about whatever emotive issue (loose yourself complex)....but compared to North there is no major religious based rioting +temple/mosque destruction etc.

Basically I find TN is more stratified than rest of India overall in this regard. The crazies are somewhat crazier about whatever crazy thing they are in to...... while the masses are somewhat more stoic and level-headed. So we see more drama (real and staged) since thats generally governed/controlled by the crazies, but not the same level of mass violence when sparks are ignited (since that reflects what the masses are like).

Of course this is all relative and aggregated....and a overall small difference is a big impact (perceived) on ground.

It's a feel good protest so have fun destroying your own tax paid infrastructure. :D

Hmm, this might probably your perception. In case if these are facts, then could you please share some credible resource links to verify and validate?.

You want source. Here it is.
http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...ern-collective-get-us-better-deal-delhi-46501

Now do you agree that Hindi states are plundering Tamil Nadu?

Just like Pashtoon. ? :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Hell hound , @Mentee , @Well.wisher , @The Eagle .... After train incident, another achievement of ISI.

i read somewhere that they are asking for a "permanent" legislation about jallikattu. as the ordinance will expire in 6 months. what after that ?

is it true ? .......

BTW why so much drama for a game ? We also had "Basant" , a traditional festival infect. and when government Banned it we followed.

sorry bro i dont know much about pashtoon and their culture .

For Tamils our culture is unique in India as like most of the other cultures .

This started as a culture protest and then grown into a protest against western interest against the country . After which we got support from other parts of India as well .

Well among many other things, Not just culture

Tamils have gained a notorious reputation for taking drastic measures over the years like self immolation's etc.. I think several people killed themselves recently over the death of Jayelalitha as well

The political system that keeps the masses in awe of public figures is mainly to blame i think, It's quite a paradox, Tamils are known for the importance they hold in education thus having a reletive educated population, But also have this penchant for hero worship public figures be it in politics, film or sport, It's almost as if it's a escape mechanism

well if you treat us good and help us once we treat you like god for many many years . When you being the fight as enemies then you would get a badass enemy thats the basic character of most of the tamils .

FYI there was zero people who killed themselves for JJ . It was farmer suicide's which the goverment hid by saying that they died because of the death of the EX-CM

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...ern-collective-get-us-better-deal-delhi-46501

and i thought you would be banned by now :P . Keep on ranting .

and while you were ranting here . TN govt passed to make jallikattu permanent

Why did not Modi tell TN that if it passed a law, Indian gov would approve it (approval is needed). Instead Modi said it is in SC. Modi is responsible for all the violence, damage and time spent.

Back
Top Bottom