What's new

Omer Ibn Al Khattab TV show starts BIG debates in ME

trailer looks good-pro quality!
.....is it out on torrent yet?

edit: what's the title? :unsure:

Omer Ibn Al Khattab TV show search throws up nothing :P

trailer looks good-pro quality!
.....is it out on torrent yet?

No not yet. Have to wait till after Ramadan when the Broadcasting company puts the whole series up in its website, that is if you want the Good Quality torrent and not the TV capture one.

Sheikh al-Ibrahim said the series will be dubbed into languages mostly spoken by Muslims and subtitled into other languages such as English and French.:)

What languages have the series been dubbed/hard-subbed into so far?

1. Bahasa Indonesian
2. Turkish
3. English?
4. French?

Maybe Bangla, Persian, Kurdish, Berber?) languages could also be considered.

What languages have the series been dubbed/hard-subbed into so far?

1. Bahasa Indonesian
2. Turkish
3. English?
4. French?

Maybe Bangla, Persian, Kurdish, Berber?) languages could also be considered.

The dubbing and subbing is done by the telecast company that buys the license to air the show in their channels not the original channel.

I cant find any subbed version of it online. Please if there is any of you who found it subbed, please share it with me. I am on episode 10 in Turkish dub-version, and I know original sounds and effects are best.

Hm. I wonder whether we will ever see a "Ali Ibn Abi Talib" ever produced in Arab countries.

Hm. I wonder whether we will ever see a "Ali Ibn Abi Talib" ever produced in Arab countries.

This series are produced in UAE as far as I am concerned. And I haven't seen a serie called "Abu Bakr al'Siddique" or "Uthman ibn Affan". No need to bring some Sunni Shia conflict here.

For the record, I just found English Subs on mbc's website, for those who are interested:
(English Sub)

^^ This is great! thought it would take them more time to post the English subs.
The Arabic original version can be found on youtube too : مسلسل عمر
ّI have also found Indonesian subs here: http://www.indowebster.web.id/showthread.php?t=321434&
1024-x-1024-b.jpg

What are your intentions by asking this question? Ali (RD) is one of the dearest and most respected Sahabi to all Muslims. It's impossible to see a Muslim and specifically a Sunni who doesn't revere him and his sons Hassan and Hussien (RD). The good thing is that no Muslim as far as I know doesn't hold him with great respect, but some other Sahaba were exposed to a low compaighn intended in distorting their pure image, and Omar (RD) was among them, and hence, this TV show is great to refresh his image in Muslims' minds.

30 of Iranian professional staff have helped the production of this Series.(To all those who may have some those thoughts about Iran regarding this series)

Iran made the Ali Ibn Abi Talib series more than a decade ago and as far as I remember,it was very popular in ME and Arab countries.From a neutral prespective,I think that was one of the best historical productions.It would be great if Arab countries make another one too.

Right now,a movie about the childhood years of Prophet (pbuh) is being made in Iran and will be the most expensive and most professional movie in all Muslim countries.

30 of Iranian professional staff have helped the production of this Series.(To all those who may have some those thoughts about Iran regarding this series)

Iran made the Ali Ibn Abi Talib series more than a decade ago and as far as I remember,it was very popular in ME and Arab countries.From a neutral prespective,I think that was one of the best historical productions.It would be great if Arab countries make another one too.

Right now,a movie about the childhood years of Prophet (pbuh) is being made in Iran and will be the most expensive and most professional movie in all Muslim countries.

Iran doesn't believe in Hadith nor the stories of Shabah(rw), how could the show be a credible. another funny thing your mullas are insulting some of the Sahaba as well as the wife of the prophet ayisha (rw). R they going to use Tiqqyah in this time to hide their dirts.

Back
Top Bottom