What's new

Saudi Arabian Cinema - KSA has great future in film industry, says Saudi actress Ida Al-Kusay

To me its like the Arabs are slowly returning to the days before the Prophet arrived. In the end its their own choice and i assume not an easy choice considering that Entertainment, lewdness, prostitution, leisure, nudity … everything that is frowned upon in Islam, seems to be huge driveforce of job creation all over the world, and a strong revenue source too.

Saudi Arabia before oil discovery was dirt poor. MBS knows this fact and thats why he is diversifying the economy.

Tbh As a muslim i have conflicting emotions about this. The holy land becoming a Las Vegas is just …sad. But its their country and understandable that they do it, since no muslim leader today has found a way to grow economy without allowing practices which in Islam is clearly defined as sinful.

The Western world and China became powerful by leaving traditional religions and practices, and arabs are only trying to catch up with that.

Finally, i want to add that perhaps the modern western/chinese growth model is usustainable in the long run, as it demands abadonment of the very same values that create foundation of a familiy unit. Falling birthrates in Europe and East Asia is witness to that. America only manage to grow by allowing massive immigration.

Maybe this is the only viable option for modern countries. To open up for mass immigration in order to keep the economic system from collapsing. And is that so different from the bygone era when nomadic people used to conqour declining sedentary societies troubled by population crises and abandonment of family friendly values?

Will the traditionalists have the final laugh? Will the religious people be the vessel that remains after modernists are bred out of existence far into the future?

Yawm al-Qiamah is Yawm of regret

So committing sins is not something to be proud of

You just make distance between you and Allah and his gifts in hereafter

Back
Top Bottom