What's new

(OLD News 2019) COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa given 3 years extension

Very very bad decision, they are trying to stop the "normal flow of water" but it will only result in "stagnant infectious water".

You don't change leadership in the middle of the war. Gen Bajwa has been a shining success against terrorists and anti-Pakitan fractions all over the world.

off course that is why Pakistan is at the brink of being "black listed" by FATF, indeed great achievement.

Did you just describe yourself in this post? Keep that Gargash style posts out of this thread. Be a logical person, not Gargash.

It's an internal issue of Pakistan. If you are not Pakistani, keep your nose out of this. Thank you

why change of command happened in Nov 2016 then ?
I think as an old TT member of the forum, you are well versed on how to behave with other titled members?

@Khafee and @Bratva you guys have titles that means you lead please dont get sucked into the hyper divide we are going through :coffee:

Clean the thread by all means if you want to but why delete only my post and not the one I was replying to??

I will repeat that Modi is a butcher of muslims and UAE giving him awards is a shameful act (by people who are shameless). Let's respond by giving awards of our own.

And if this is off-topic, kindly delete every post that is off-topic since I was only replying.

IMO a part of the Afgan solution has been “outsourced” to Pak!!! Hence, no change in the transition team....

From a CEO’s POV, it’s like acquiring a part of the rival company...

Last edited:
Not only that but very fine General staff who personally led ops in Waziristan.
Not a good idea to grant extension at this time, it can be demoralizing for other officers who worked really hard only to get disappointed. An entire course/batch of senior officers will be wasted.

We handed over Kashmir and now Bajwa gets another 3 years to sip koolaid.
We should've gotten a roaring lion like Raheel Sharif. Instead we got a gukkoo

2 wrong doesnt make a right!
If you mean to say my post was not on topic of this particular thread, I can understand that. But other than that there was nothing wrong in my post. :-)

I notice that moderators did also delete some other posts that I had reported (not the one I quoted and replied to earlier but others), and I appreciate that.

Wise decision. You don't change Sipah Salar in the middle of a war!

I don’t think we are aiming for war but we might stumble into one.... and the trigger could be anything as slight as an altercation on the LOC...the signs are ominous with the mood in India and the brutality being shown in Kashmir

Woh shaks mujhe waise hi pasand nai

Kyu bhai?
What’s the reason?

Last time we gave an extension to a certain Mr.Kiyani and he slept at the controls. the drone strikes intensified the abbotabad happened and suicide bombings increased.

Don't extend let the next best man come up and lead. I am sure all others are competent as well.

For me Kayani was a traitor ...inept and corrupt to the core...one of my relatives who is retired now and was in the forces said ‘Yeh haramzada bhooka hai kyunke yeh hawaldaar ki aulaad hai....Army chief must be from good stock and good family, one who is not swayed by wealth & greed’. And I totally agree with him on that.

War has started. Strategies drawn and all forces are at red alert status.

Foolish to believe otherwise.

What are the Indians waiting for???

For those who are opposing this extension have no idea what we are dealing with right now.

Or their papa/chacha/mamoo/bhai are awaiting their promotions.

national security is paramount

What’s your thoughts on this? And my question is posed to all...

Tehreek i Taliban Azad Kashmir???
No Thanks
Pakistan military indifference is there for sure tho.

I like the muj hi deen option but it works both ways. They could later turn against Pakistan.
I don’t think we are aiming for war but we might stumble into one.... and the trigger could be anything as slight as an altercation on the LOC...the signs are ominous with the mood in India and the brutality being shown in Kashmir

Kyu bhai?
What’s the reason?

For me Kayani was a traitor ...inept and corrupt to the core...one of my relatives who is retired now and was in the forces said ‘Yeh haramzada bhooka hai kyunke yeh hawaldaar ki aulaad hai....Army chief must be from good stock and good family, one who is not swayed by wealth & greed’. And I totally agree with him on that.

What are the Indians waiting for???

What’s your thoughts on this? And my question is posed to all...

Conscription is also a valid option.

If you mean to say my post was not on topic of this particular thread, I can understand that. But other than that there was nothing wrong in my post. :-)

I notice that moderators did also delete some other posts that I had reported (not the one I quoted and replied to earlier but others), and I appreciate that.
Please quote or put the url here....I really don't want to go reading 21pages for one post

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom