What's new

(OLD News 2019) COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa given 3 years extension

In the middle of a war, there is no merit system. Your most capable asset is used first, you dont rock the boat to satisfy nansy pansy civilians.

When were we not at war since birth?

So the first chief should ve been still the coas

In the middle of a war, there is no merit system. Your most capable asset is used first, you dont rock the boat to satisfy nansy pansy civilians.
There is no war. We are just hyping it. CFVs used to happen before too resulting in many deaths

I have no news, about what goes on in your Utopian world, and lets keep it that way.
Apologies if I offended you but the reason of ‘we are At war ‘ being used by many is kind of overly used since many decades

Mulk nazuq daur say Guzar raha hay
Sazish hu rahee hay

This is what I have been hearing since I can remember

Apologies if I offended you but the reason of ‘we are At war ‘ being used by many is kind of overly used since many decades

Mulk nazuq daur say Guzar raha hay
Sazish hu rahee hay

This is what I have been hearing since I can remember

Things were of similar intensity back in November 2016 when Qamar Bajwa took command from Raheel Sharif. URI attack and surgical strike in September 2016 caused the similar level of CFV in the aftermath . We had a similar situation at Afghanistan border where zarb e azb was going with similar momentum.

Yet the change of command happened.

It was Gen Raheel who eliminates ttp

Terrorism is still happening

The recent wave of terrorism is the frustration of Indians and these are segmented incidents which will be eliminated by capturing a few hired guns or ground operatives. Organized networks with militant intentions do not exist anymore. Even their political backers are on ventilators.

why change of command happened in Nov 2016 then ?

We didn't have such a border situation with India in 2016.

Illogical nonsense is your forte, and poor deflections dont help.

Btw, when are you petitioning the Supreme Court? :lol:

You need to stop contradicting yourself.
What was the contradiction ? That’s what I m saying that we have been going through crisis and sazish from ages
Then why use this excuse now ?

The recent wave of terrorism is the frustration of Indians and these are segmented incidents which will be eliminated by capturing a few hired guns or ground operatives. Organized networks with militant intentions do not exist anymore. Even their political backers are on ventilators.

We didn't have such a border situation with India in 2016.

There is no recent wave, mainly Quetta has been suffering , rest of Pak is mostly free thanks to Gen Raheel

I hope isolated terrorism also ends , but the excuse of Hallaat and border situation is not valid.

I hope isolated terrorism also ends , but the excuse of Hallaat and border situation is not valid.

If you want to go deep than Kashmir and Afghanistan are two reasons why this leadership is going to stay. Afghanistan was an American insistence and Kashmir situation is Pakistan's need. Its analysis, not an inside news.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom