What's new

(OLD News 2019) COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa given 3 years extension

Political decision.

And please don't tell me Ghafoor will also continue on with his role.

The Army leadership has attached its fortunes with this increasingly unpopular government, now how is that a good thing for the institution?

Political decision.

The Army leadership has attached its fortunes with this increasingly unpopular government, now how is that a good thing for the institution?

I don't think Imran Khan realizes the fact that he is getting unpopular

Chief of Army staff given a stay for 3 years . What you guys think . What's the reason . Impending war or Ik and Bajwa friendship . Good or bad decisions .

This is not about IK or PTI's youthias. This is about Pakistan and it's security.

Here's a masoomana question to all PDF keyboard warriors. Just forget Pakistan for a moment and consider you are the head of a family having a large estate and lands in your possession which you have to defend. Your sworn enemy is on your lands' boundaries, armed to the teeth, sabre-rattling and opening announcing that he's coming to take over your lands and kill you and your family. Will you, at this point of time, change the Head of your Security Team, who has been productively and efficiently serving you since last three years, just because his employment contract period is ending ?

No ?

I thought so.
Bhai u should hav typed " نظریہِ ضرورت " instead of all the effort you took to type all this..

Does this decision communicate that Pakistani Leadership has a well-thought out military response / plan in place which it wants to see executed under supervision of the person, who was part of making that plan?

Bhai u should hav typed " نظریہِ ضرورت " instead of all the effort you took to type all this..
Firstly, it's behen, not bhai.
Secondly, I do not have urdu font and nor am I techy enough to know how to download and install it.

Already a thread is there on this topic.

Political decision.

Amir Liaquat should replace Asif Ghafoor, just for #*@%$ sake. (j/k)

On a sober note, Asif Ghafoor has single-handedly rogered indians in a manner that none of his predecessors had ever come close to doing. And we need this rogering to continue.

I don't think Imran Khan realizes the fact that he is getting unpopular

Typical of an egomaniac... surrounding himself with "YesSir" crowd.

His only redeeming quality is that he is himself not financially corrupt.

In a normal Western democracy (pre-trump), he wouldn't be anywhere near the PM seat.

In Pakistan, unfortunately the other political leadership is incredibly corrupt. Hence, he seems like the best option currently...but that could change.

To me he is like ZAB 2.0, of course with half the intelligence of Bhutto.

Fk these extensions! Now I am really angry at IK. He always talked about institutions and all...now his own actions are demeaning and ruining the institutional ethics.
#SayNoToExtension
After Gen Kidwai, Gen Pasha and Gen Kiyani, now we are stepping back instead of moving forward.
These moves always undermines the respect of an institution and the great sacrifices of them.
For those saying we are in a state of war....war with whom? We were and are at war with terrorists so that doesn't hold up...war with India on Kashmir? We have had more tense situations in the past...Unless GoP hase officially declared war and terminated the Indian Embassy, war war word shouldn't be used. War ke naam pe bewakoof bnaate hain ye saare.
We all love Army but I will never respect and always criticize & protest wrong moves. This is my way of loving our institutions that we raise voice when any incorrect action occurs.

Back
Top Bottom