What's new

(OLD News 2019) COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa given 3 years extension

They should learn to respect the institution as a whole rather than making afew selective holy cows and then worshiping them as deities. Jo Junior generals wo koi ese nhe uth k a jatay they are equally qualified.

Exactly. This is Pak army. Not afghan army

Anyone who has made it to general rank is qualified enough to be so and can lead Pak army

Bad decision and tensions with india won't justify it

The Agencies and the Government have much, much more strategic information related to National Security Issues. There must a very good reason or reasons why this decision was taken. I know a few members do not like this, but something really critical is taking place in the region and to change Military Leadership at this juncture would be suicidal.
I can assure you, more matter how intelligent you are, and no matter how experienced you are, BUT when you Start a "New Position" even in the same organisation, it takes months for the Person to settle down and take the helm of the new position. I suspect this was also a major consideration. Something big is Brewing, and I am afraid this is preparation for it.
Very well articulated wise opinion.

Whatever happened has happened.

Useless discussion specially when it reduces the confidence in your Army command.

I had my opinion but now is not the time to share it.

Just like PPP gave extension to kayanai for obvious reasons, PTI has given extension to General Bajwa.I think decision is not wise and appropriate. PA is an institution not dependent on individuals rather its discipline, culture and training. Giving extension is itself a sign of mistrust in Pak Army command. It will disheart many officers and will ultimately deter the meritocracy. General Raheel shareef was also offered extension but he didn't accept. I think General Bajwa should also do the same.

Ma Sha ALLAH . V Good News . We are in a state of war with India ( Feb 2019 , August 2019 ) and Afghanistan Peace process , Madarris reforms e.t.c will be completed IA .

Back
Top Bottom