What's new

(OLD News 2019) COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa given 3 years extension

Breaking News General Bajwa is given 3 years extension as Army Chief by PM Imran Khan.

View attachment 574791

This is excellent decision. The reason given is that the geo-political situation in the country and the area demands that General Bajwa should be kept in charge of PA.

I think it is great decision on many fronts.

1- He will keep screwing Indians.
2- He will keep screwing the thieves in Pakistan.
3- Will provide continuity with the Civil Government to screw the thieves.

Good decision under the current circumstances. Need continuity of policies.

Does this decision communicate that Pakistani Leadership has a well-thought out military response / plan in place which it wants to see executed under supervision of the person, who was part of making that plan?

Firstly, it's behen, not bhai.
Secondly, I do not have urdu font and nor am I techy enough to know how to download and install it.
Writing your posts in bold does not give your opinion any more weight. Just saying....

Oh My GOD

Imran Khan what have you done..

This is the worst decision made by this Govt.

what i am hearing Please Allah save us all from this. Ameen

Gen Bajwa Please please i request you from Pakistani Nation please reject this offer we are really grateful to you please don't listen to anyone.. please...please...

There will be eventual course correction if the current setup is seen to be detrimental to the health of the state and the institution. Policies are reversed like Raheel Sharif did after Kayani.

Like a mango crate did when a certain someone became too loony.

As an Imran Khan fan, this is a horrible decision for Pakistan and the Pakistan army. Indian's would love the docile duo. We needed someone to shake things up, bring a slight sense of uncertainty for the Indian War planners. Given the (attempted) attack on Balakot and the current situation in Kashmir the Indians reckon they have a handle on these two. Subsequent embarrassment with downing of their two jets plus heli notwithstanding.

I am sure there are many many variables which Modi/Shah/Doval had to decide on but knowing you have someone who would never ever launch 50 nukes at you allows you to be belligerent and even threaten pre-emptive nuclear war. Again, not asking for someone who would do this, just someone for whom either that possibility is unknown or greater than 0 - even 0.1%.

I cannot imagine Imran or Bajwa even considering a nuclear strike even if Muzafarrabad falls. When the Indian defence Minister talks openly about taking Azad Kashmir there was not one peep about nuclear weapons. There basically are no red lines for these guys. For them "nuclear weapons are madness."

Wrong decesion, even though gen bajwa did better thn Kiyani as COAS bt still when ur time is up that's up?
Let other officers, take command and bring fresh ideas?
Gen raheel will remain only super soilder who, not only restored the dameged morale of pak army bt he took head on every gangster or so called mafiazos in pak?
And time has proven, he was far better thn Kiyani and bajwa in his decisions regurding national security and law and order in the country, gen bajwa should hve voluntarly resigned himself

Right decision at the right time...General Bajwa is wartime general for all intents and purposes. It's a war like situation on the loc and his strategy is working brilliantly. You don't change leaders in n the middle of a fire fight...

Back
Top Bottom