What's new

OH ! NO ! Am I going to Die >_

You are turning into a cat.
In a few days you will be a Nasaz Billa.
@Zibago :partay:

I wonder what his superpowers will be.
He certainly will be able to fly.
funny-cat-flying-air.jpg

He will drink milk and play with woolen ball !

Last edited:
The problem is I am possessed by most if not all the symptoms of many diseases :rolleyes:

Symptoms of rabies :

pain at the bite site ( I don't have any pain )
a general feeling of illness ( I always feel that way )
fever ( No fever )
headache ( for 2-3 days I am getting needles in my head )
poor appetite, nausea, and vomiting ( I feel nausea every day >_< )
muscle aches ( It has been aching for months now )

sore throat ( not yet )
depression ( I am depressed since the day I grew up )

At your age a sexy girlfriend can cure all these symptoms..

And then you marry and stop worrying about dying.......

Get a girlfriend...:)

2-3 days ago I was scratched by a feral Kitty Cat in a cute way . Scratch was superficial , so I just washed it with anti septic . Since then I am getting lots of saliva . Have I Gone Psycho or events are really worrying ?

When Kitty eats cat food , it drops lots of saliva making the food in the container little Wet . It meows and hisses a lot .

Also I am having small pea sized cysts ( Not sure what exactly it is ) appearing at every corner of the body .

loudly-crying-face.png

@nair @proud_indian @Roybot @jbgt90 @Sergi @Water Car Engineer @dadeechi @kurup @Rain Man @kaykay @Abingdonboy @SR-91 @nang2 @fsayed @anant_s @Joe Shearer @Tshering22 @Dandpatta @danger007 @Didact @Soumitra @SrNair
@TejasMk3
@jbgt90 @ranjeet @4GTejasBVR @The_Showstopper @guest11 @PARIKRAMA @egodoc222 @DesiGuy1403 @Nilgiri @SarthakGanguly @Omega007 @GURU DUTT @HariPrasad @JanjaWeed @litefire @AMCA @Perpendicular @MilSpec @Spectre @Windjammer @Horus @GURU DUTT @litefire @AMCA @Perpendicular @abcxyz0000
@MilSpec @Spectre
@Ryuzaki @CorporateAffairs @Zibago @Srinivas
@GR!FF!N @migflug @Levina @randomradio @Guynextdoor2 @2800 @calmDown@all @zebra7

@Chinese Bamboo @Chinese-Dragon @Godman @Gibbs

@Windjammer @Horus @Arsalan
wpid-2014-08-03-09-47-02.png

@Kashmiri Pandit

Thanks but please refrain from adding me in tags for NON-DEFENCE related threads. Kitties and pussies scratching you are of no consequence to national securities of South Asia.

2-3 days ago I was scratched by a feral Kitty Cat in a cute way . Scratch was superficial , so I just washed it with anti septic . Since then I am getting lots of saliva . Have I Gone Psycho or events are really worrying ?

When Kitty eats cat food , it drops lots of saliva making the food in the container little Wet . It meows and hisses a lot .

Also I am having small pea sized cysts ( Not sure what exactly it is ) appearing at every corner of the body .

loudly-crying-face.png

@nair @proud_indian @Roybot @jbgt90 @Sergi @Water Car Engineer @dadeechi @kurup @Rain Man @kaykay @Abingdonboy @SR-91 @nang2 @fsayed @anant_s @Joe Shearer @Tshering22 @Dandpatta @danger007 @Didact @Soumitra @SrNair
@TejasMk3
@jbgt90 @ranjeet @4GTejasBVR @The_Showstopper @guest11 @PARIKRAMA @egodoc222 @DesiGuy1403 @Nilgiri @SarthakGanguly @Omega007 @GURU DUTT @HariPrasad @JanjaWeed @litefire @AMCA @Perpendicular @MilSpec @Spectre @Windjammer @Horus @GURU DUTT @litefire @AMCA @Perpendicular @abcxyz0000
@MilSpec @Spectre
@Ryuzaki @CorporateAffairs @Zibago @Srinivas
@GR!FF!N @migflug @Levina @randomradio @Guynextdoor2 @2800 @calmDown@all @zebra7

@Chinese Bamboo @Chinese-Dragon @Godman @Gibbs

@Windjammer @Horus @Arsalan

@Kashmiri Pandit

Thanks but please refrain from adding me in tags for NON-DEFENCE related threads. Kitties and pussies scratching you are of no consequence to national securities of South Asia.
Relax it's in members club we come here to chill out a bit after all the war we fight in other threads :lol: even mods and TT's come here to relax :P

Get out more. Leave net. Addicted to net.

Yup ! addicted .

Oneechan ! Why are you angry
tumblr_m1c5zbH1A51qmz12o.gif

@Kashmiri Pandit

Are you feeling better now? :P

Just got the report .

I have jaundice with high levels of SGPT and SGOT >_< HB = 12.4 . The day when I donated blood . I had 13.1 , since then never touched those levels >_<

You are turning into a cat.
In a few days you will be a Nasaz Billa.
@Zibago :partay:

I wonder what his superpowers will be.
He certainly will be able to fly.
funny-cat-flying-air.jpg
:lol:
Scratch attack or Furry Swipes ~nyaa

So cute ^^ Are they really what they look like ? Meany cats <>__<>

That's what they really look like. Their kittens like this:
p1000716.jpg

And an adult Norwegian Forest Cat like this:
woo0902.jpg

That one seems to have left its helmet at home:undecided:.

Despite their occasionally mean look, they are actually very friendly and social cats, which is somewhat atypical. They also love snow and water and during the times of the Vikings were "mousers" on long ships.

Did I mention they're huge? Because they're huge!!
Maine_coon_red_tabby_white_of_10_kg.jpg

Size comparison with an adult from another breed.
Norwegian_Forest_Cat_5951710533_1004x750.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom