What's new

OH ! NO ! Am I going to Die >_

That's what they really look like. Their kittens like this:
p1000716.jpg

And an adult Norwegian Forest Cat like this:
woo0902.jpg

That one seems to have left its helmet at home:undecided:.

Despite their occasionally mean look, they are actually very friendly and social cats, which is somewhat atypical. They also love snow and water and during the times of the Vikings were "mousers" on long ships.

Did I mention they're huge? Because they're huge!!
Maine_coon_red_tabby_white_of_10_kg.jpg

Size comparison with an adult from another breed.
Norwegian_Forest_Cat_5951710533_1004x750.jpg

They are so lovely . The ones here are tiny bengal cats , rare black cats and super rare ginger cats .

I want to touch them , hold them , cuddle them but hell that one scratch which has put fear into me psyche :pissed:

:( you take care panditji.
Drink a lot of water and take proper rest.
:(Now I have to eat plain food for weeks :( It will be pain in the neck . Though a great time to loose some weight :rolleyes: Now I will have cravings for Gol Gapas , Cakes , Pizzas and when I will completely recover all those cravings will die :toast_sign:and eventually I will eat none of these :cry:

:(Now I have to eat plain food for weeks :( It will be pain in the neck . Though a great time to loose some weight :rolleyes: Now I will have cravings for Gol Gapas , Cakes , Pizzas and when I will completely recover all those cravings will die :toast_sign:and eventually I will eat none of these :cry:
You can eat pizza after the full medical course. Remember its very important, i was hospitalized in 2012 because of dengue and after getting discharged i didn't took seriously the doctor's advice of gulping down the 9 bottles of health syrup for full recovery, as a result i lost 15 kg of weight in no time.

No offense but the food in Jammu is cr@p.
When i visited vaishno devi 2 years back i was literally dying for a tasty meal, the food is good in Katra but Jammu disappointed me big way.

Last edited:
You can eat pizza after the full medical course. Remember its very important, i was hospitalized in 2012 because of dengue and after getting disgraced i didn't took the doctor's advice seriously of gulping down the 9 bottles of health syrup for full recovery, as a result i lost 15 kg of weight in no time.

No offense but the food in Jammu is cr@p.
When i visited vaishno devi 2 years back i was literally dying for a tasty meal, the food is good in Katra but Jammu disappointed me in big way.

You ate it at Dhabas or Hotels or at local's house ?

Some Dabha food are Okey like Nan plate other than that Chicken is good . Never tried food in Hotels other than wedding functions and Locals house :disagree: I like Mom's Magic over any meal :agree:

I have a history of getting Jaundice . Since I mostly eat Bad stuff like Aloo Bhuji , Kaju mixture , Kashmiri mixture , Taka Tak , Yippi Noodles , lots of dry fruits etc :)

That's what they really look like. Their kittens like this:
p1000716.jpg

And an adult Norwegian Forest Cat like this:
woo0902.jpg

That one seems to have left its helmet at home:undecided:.

Despite their occasionally mean look, they are actually very friendly and social cats, which is somewhat atypical. They also love snow and water and during the times of the Vikings were "mousers" on long ships.

Did I mention they're huge? Because they're huge!!
Maine_coon_red_tabby_white_of_10_kg.jpg

Size comparison with an adult from another breed.
Norwegian_Forest_Cat_5951710533_1004x750.jpg
Our cats are small :-(
junglec1.jpg

800px-Cat_resting-_Astore%2C_Gilgit_Baltistan.jpeg

Even scandanavian cats are tall :-(
Giants:mad:

@Norge Stronk @Zibago

I thought this was the largest domesticated cat

which-savannah-is-right-for-you.jpg

What is that? The only other large cat breed I know of is the Maine Coon - an offshoot of the Norwegian Forest Cat when Norsemen brought the breed to North American - and which is roughly the same size as a Norwegian Forest Cat.

maine_coon_2.jpg

junglec1.jpg

Lynx? We have those too.

They don't get as far south as I live, but they're around.

ys9_2174_20120120_lynx.jpg

Even scandanavian cats are tall :-(
Giants:mad:

Which makes it all the more ironic that I'm around 5'. My girlfriend's 7" taller then me:o:!!

I'm short:wacko:.

Last edited:
What is that? The only other large cat breed I know of is the Maine Coon, which is roughly the same size as a Norwegian Forest Cat.

maine_coon_2.jpg

Lynx? We have those too.

Which makes it all the more ironic that I'm around 5'. My girlfriend's 7' taller then me:o:!!

I'm short:wacko:

Its a Hybrid of Serval and Domestic cat

What is that? The only other large cat breed I know of is the Maine Coon - an offshoot of the Norwegian Forest Cat when Norsemen brought the breed to North American - and which is roughly the same size as a Norwegian Forest Cat.

maine_coon_2.jpg

Lynx? We have those too.

Which makes it all the more ironic that I'm around 5'. My girlfriend's 7' taller then me:o:!!

I'm short:wacko:
I am only 5 foot 8 the shortest male in my family from my father,s side:sad:

Nah its the sand cat the cutest and smallest of wild cats
Sand-Cat-Photos.jpg

Oh no i shared the wrong picture the first cat wih the bird was just a regular wild cat

:laugh: going to die because a cat scratched you? mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ohh phir to main bohat hee dheet rooh hun jo kutay k katay, chohay k katay se bhee nahi mar

Visit a couple of more doctors just to be safe. And stop acting like a kid opening silly threads.

You ate it at Dhabas or Hotels or at local's house ?

Some Dabha food are Okey like Nan plate other than that Chicken is good . Never tried food in Hotels other than wedding functions and Locals house :disagree: I like Mom's Magic over any meal :agree:

I have a history of getting Jaundice . Since I mostly eat Bad stuff like Aloo Bhuji , Kaju mixture , Kashmiri mixture , Taka Tak , Yippi Noodles , lots of dry fruits etc :)
Damn you Kashmiris.:mad:
You people always has the access to cheap dry fruits of best quality. I remember bringing tons of dry fruits from katra. The saffron there was just pure heaven.:smitten:
Yippy noodles and dry fruits are ok but you should minimize the consumption of the rest.

It was both a hotel and a dabha. Only pav was edible in pav bhajhi and only soup was edible in the Manchurian.
junglec1.jpg
Is that a cat picture or is it you eating kabooter.:D:D:D:p:

Damn you Kashmiris.:mad:
You people always has the access to cheap dry fruits of best quality. I remember bringing tons of dry fruits from katra. The saffron there was just pure heaven.:smitten:
Yippy noodles and dry fruits are ok but you should minimize the consumption of the rest.

It was both a hotel and a dabha. Only pav was edible in pav bhajhi and only soup was edible in the Manchurian.

Is that a cat picture or is it you eating kabooter.:D:D:D:p:
Who took my pictures in the desert
:mad:
@Mr.Meap @Moonlight @The Sandman

hurry up go and tell your media ... the cat was ISI trained and sent to spread mass plague there ....

get well soon its an allergic reaction you are not going to die :p

Back
Top Bottom