What's new

OH ! NO ! Am I going to Die >_

So you got the jaundice from cat scratch or something else entirely (and its just coincidence)?

Na ! its a separate issue .

A number of cysts are popping up in my body . Doctor feared Neuro Fibro Matosis but nothing came out of the test . Fat seeped into my nerve through tear in it o_O

Hey, he's still alive! So ... how are the symptoms?

Are you mewing and purring yet?
Any mice left in a 10 kliks radius?

Good day to you, Tay.

Last edited:
Na ! its a separate issue .

A number of cysts are popping up in my body . Doctor feared Neuro Fibro Matosis but nothing came out of the test . Fat seeped into my nerve through tear in it o_O

OK bro, thats the kind of thing that sounds a lot worse than it is. I hope you take good care and rest. Tell us when you are fully recovered!

nyan-cat-3.png

We'll all mourn you when you go, Pandit:P.

In the mean time, give the cats a rest. They're sweet animals when domesticated and you are right to feel bad for them, but feral cats aren't as accommodating. And without the medical care domestic animals get such as anti-parasitic drugs or vaccinations, ferals often carry diseases or parasites that can be transmitted to you.

Do yourself a favor, @Kashmiri Pandit and look after some rabbit instead. I had a rabbit for 10 years, they're temperamentally just like cats, and only occasionally try to murder you:D.

rabbit-totem.jpg

That's what they really look like. Their kittens like this:

And an adult Norwegian Forest Cat like this:

Did I mention they're huge? Because they're huge!!
Maine_coon_red_tabby_white_of_10_kg.jpg

Probably means I weird but when I look at that pic I hear the sound of a round being chambered in a shotgun
Yep the cat is loaded, feel lucky punk?

We'll all mourn you when you go, Pandit:P.

In the mean time, give the cats a rest. They're sweet animals when domesticated and you are right to feel bad for them, but feral cats aren't as accommodating. And without the medical care domestic animals get such as anti-parasitic drugs or vaccinations, ferals often carry diseases or parasites that can be transmitted to you.

Do yourself a favor, @Kashmiri Pandit and look after some rabbit instead. I had a rabbit for 10 years, they're temperamentally just like cats, and only occasionally try to murder you:D.

rabbit-totem.jpg

We had 2 rabbits but only for a day . My bro returned them :cry:

Back
Top Bottom