What's new

OH ! NO ! Am I going to Die >_

I asked my sis who is doing MBBS and she too said nothing to worry . Dad said No worries :undecided:

So you are basically a case of factitious disorder requiring a confirmation of your stupidities?:hitwall:

On topic:

Start a broad spectrum antibiotic, season being rainy, can be an opportunistic infection.:cool:

Read up Cat Scratch Disease :coffee:and put Rs 2000 as this advice's fee into a child education fund for some poor child.:angel:

Now read up and stop this thread.:closed:

2-3 days ago I was scratched by a feral Kitty Cat in a cute way . Scratch was superficial , so I just washed it with anti septic . Since then I am getting lots of saliva . Have I Gone Psycho or events are really worrying ?

When Kitty eats cat food , it drops lots of saliva making the food in the container little Wet . It meows and hisses a lot .

Also I am having small pea sized cysts ( Not sure what exactly it is ) appearing at every corner of the body .

loudly-crying-face.png

@nair @proud_indian @Roybot @jbgt90 @Sergi @Water Car Engineer @dadeechi @kurup @Rain Man @kaykay @Abingdonboy @SR-91 @nang2 @fsayed @anant_s @Joe Shearer @Tshering22 @Dandpatta @danger007 @Didact @Soumitra @SrNair
@TejasMk3
@jbgt90 @ranjeet @4GTejasBVR @The_Showstopper @guest11 @PARIKRAMA @egodoc222 @DesiGuy1403 @Nilgiri @SarthakGanguly @Omega007 @GURU DUTT @HariPrasad @JanjaWeed @litefire @AMCA @Perpendicular @MilSpec @Spectre @Windjammer @Horus @GURU DUTT @litefire @AMCA @Perpendicular @abcxyz0000
@MilSpec @Spectre
@Ryuzaki @CorporateAffairs @Zibago @Srinivas
@GR!FF!N @migflug @Levina @randomradio @Guynextdoor2 @2800 @calmDown@all @zebra7

@Chinese Bamboo @Chinese-Dragon @Godman @Gibbs

@Windjammer @Horus @Arsalan

thats the first step of transformation

Soon you will see kitty hair growing on you
Your nails getting bigger and bloody your eyes turning red your teeth getting sharper
A kitty tail will grow upon you
This life as you know it will cease to exit
Hence a new life form will be reborn from your flesh your body will start to decay
The name of this beast will be kitty man
And it will walk through nights providing justice to the evil who lays in darkness it will need blood to feed it self to fullfill its hunger

thats the first step of transformation

Soon you will see kitty hair growing on you
Your nails getting bigger and bloody your eyes turning red your teeth getting sharper
A kitty tail will grow upon you
This life as you know it will cease to exit
Hence a new life form will be reborn from your flesh your body will start to decay
The name of this beast will be kitty man
And it will walk through nights providing justice to the evil who lays in darkness it will need blood to feed it self to fullfill its hunger
66fa588a158c60c7e81830d9ed064c83.jpg
You mean this

:lol: @Anubis do you provide a warranty against bengal cats, specially grey & black?

mean while dont eat the mouse if you feel the urge then chances of infection are high, hope you are using a laptop not a desktop.
:lol: Laptop with mouse attached :D:D:D

You will die I think. Don't waste money on doc. Avenge your death before you die, go kill the kitty NOW!
:o:

So you are basically a case of factitious disorder requiring a confirmation of your stupidities?:hitwall:

On topic:

Start a broad spectrum antibiotic, season being rainy, can be an opportunistic infection.:cool:

Read up Cat Scratch Disease :coffee:and put Rs 2000 as this advice's fee into a child education fund for some poor child.:angel:

Now read up and stop this thread.:closed:

The problem is I am possessed by most if not all the symptoms of many diseases :rolleyes:

Symptoms of rabies :

pain at the bite site ( I don't have any pain )
a general feeling of illness ( I always feel that way )
fever ( No fever )
headache ( for 2-3 days I am getting needles in my head )
poor appetite, nausea, and vomiting ( I feel nausea every day >_< )
muscle aches ( It has been aching for months now )
sore throat ( not yet )
depression ( I am depressed since the day I grew up )

The problem is I am possessed by most if not all the symptoms of many diseases :rolleyes:

Hence my factitious disorder quip.

of rabies :

pain at the bite site ( I don't have any pain )
a general feeling of illness ( I always feel that way )
fever ( No fever )
headache ( for 2-3 days I am getting needles in my head )
poor appetite, nausea, and vomiting ( I feel nausea every day >_< )
muscle aches ( It has been aching for months now )
sore throat ( not yet )
depression ( I am depressed since the day I grew up )

Rabies ... If you die in 10 days you will have.

But you might want to read up about the carriers of rabies.

Basically you are a case of "get the fcuk off computer and go play games or roam outside the house"

Too many video games, lack of social interaction and wasting time on net causes that.

In short - get a life ......

Wake up in morning go for a 5 km run
Do pushups 30 each set 5 sets twice a day

and stop living in internet world

And it is not rabies

@Kashmiri Pandit @Indika Never trust Bengalis or anything with Bengal before its name...be it cats tigers or people...especially people.
:lol::P

Hence my factitious disorder quip.

Rabies ... If you die in 10 days you will have.

But you might want to read up about the carriers of rabies.

Basically you are a case of "get the fcuk off computer and go play games or roam outside the house"

Too many video games, lack of social interaction and wasting time on net causes that.

In short - get a life ......

Wake up in morning go for a 5 km run
Do pushups 30 each set 5 sets twice a day

and stop living in internet world

And it is not rabies

I used to go out for Gym , Play sports etc but now I feel so lazy to leave my room .
Eat Sleep Games Net Anime and Fixated at my Laptop for 10 hours and 9 hours sleep is all what I do :(

Back
Top Bottom