What's new

Obama warned Turkey

Thank God the current ruling party is not like previous governments who always follow Washington's orders. Unfortunately, there are still many people in Turkey (especially those who support "secular" parties) who think that in order to become a developed country we must be subservient to Washington and Brussels.

For example, if the West claims that Iran is a "rogue state" then surely it must be true according to their mindset. How dare we vote "no" to sanctions at the security council? It just baffles me how so many people are totally brainwashed by western media propaganda and lies. Western imperialism is still very much alive today and yet some prefer to live in a fantasy world.

Last edited:
What needs to be done is to get the CHP back in office. This will normalize relations quickly. We can not seek alternate suppliers it won't work.
And become subservient to western imperialism once again? No thanks. Having said that, the AK Party is also subservient to western imperialism, but not as much as CHP.

You don't have to be part of the "Israeli lobby" to reject what Erdogan is doing. You only have to care about promoting peace, law, and justice to do so.
The problem is that Israel and concepts such as peace and justice and law are not compatible. This has been documented over and over again by the U.N. and various Human Rights Organzations (including Israeli human rights organizations such as B'Tselem) and honest and brave scholars.

Some great scholarly books for those who have been subjected to lifelong western media propaganda and lies are; "Beyond Chutzpah" (Norman Finkelstein) and "The Holocaust Industry" (Norman Finkelstein).

Last edited:
Israel and justice/peace are not compatible.
What, that's it? No proofs, no arguments, just a flat, unsupported (and maybe unsupportable) statement?

Why should anyone believe you?

"Chutzpah" is editing your post in lieu of responding to my questions. I accept Norman Finkelstein as a demonstration of the latitude of opinion in Western thought, not an author whose works are definitive.

Do you seriously expect me to educate you on the entire history of Zionism?
In theory, a Turk should be well-equipped to do so! Yet I can guess that you're not up to it, or you would be a supporter of Israel and the justice of its existence, works, and deeds, rather than an ideological opponent.

The point? NATO is stronger than Turkey so Turkey needs protection of NATO against .......... can you please fill this blank? Maybe you fear NATO itself but nothing else comes to my mind maybe NATO will protect Turkey from an eventual alien invasion? Who knows...

@erdogan, we dont like extermists like you in here, go spill your bullsh*t in somewhere else...

Last edited:
The point? NATO is stronger than Turkey so Turkey needs protection of NATO against .......... can you please fill this blank? Maybe you fear NATO itself but nothing else comes to my mind maybe NATO will protect Turkey from an eventual alien invasion? Who knows...

I will not say Turkey need Protection against an possible Agressor from Outside, I know Turkey is Capable enough to defend itself against any Threat in the Region. The Problems are the unsolved Conflicts with Greece. If Greece extend it's terretorial Waters up to 12Miles in the Aegean, the reaction of Turkey will be a "Casus Belli". The western World will treat the "Casus Belli" as an agression against an souvereign State. In Case of the NATO, when Turkey act as non - NATO State "collective defense" coming into effect.

BTW: In Case of greek - turkish Conflict I think the West have no interest that the Conflict get solved. Aegean as well Cyprus are a deth pledge against that our Country don't turn away from western Alliance !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom