NZ Vs India

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I really don’t care who win but inside my heart I want NZ:D
any chance of rain?

Someone said BCCI planned all that because they control ICC and they picked up matches where it doesn't rain. :lol:

Chalo
Happy one point?
Rain is forecasted on the day of Ind-Pak clash too, and if that match is washed out Pakistan would need to win all their remaining matches to stay in contention for the semis. As things stand, we wouldn't be unhappy with 1+1 points in the next two matches should it continue to rain.

Someone said BCCI planned all that because they control ICC and they picked up matches where it doesn't rain. :lol:
Its not bad to get one point against strong team..washout is bad only if you have to share a point with low rank team

Weather forecast : not much chance of rain between 11.00 to 14.00 then chance of precipitation is 50% from 15.00 to 17.00 and 30% from 18.00 to 20.00 and then no rain afterwards so i think short match is still possible

Its not bad to get one point against strong team..washout is bad only if you have to share a point with low rank team

Weather forecast : not much chance of rain between 11.00 to 14.00 then chance of precipitation is 50% from 15.00 to 17.00 and 30% from 18.00 to 20.00 and then no rain afterwards so i think short match is still possible
So it’s mean ready our pop corns

So it’s mean ready our pop corns
Hopefully ..I think New Zeland is better team than Australia .. Australian bowling is weak snd batting also depend on first three but Indian team also most settled team in this tournament so will be a good match

NZ is very capable side, very good bawling attack in particular.

However, pitch condition is important consideration.

This WC got be one of worst managed in recent memory. 5 out of the 18 matches so far has been affected by rain with 3 of them ending with no results.

They already reduced the number of teams and games, and also did not plan for the rain even though they know about english weather. But hey at least ICC are insured so they wont lose money from a washout. The most premier event in world cricket and they decided to **** it up in the most nonsensical way. Feels like ICC actively trying to make people lose interest in cricket.

Have not watched a single full game

When ICC deducted Pakistani player fees after their win vs England continue to lose interest in this sport

Back
Top Bottom