What's new

India Humbbels Pakistan in Kabbadi with Huge 61-14 win

Not only is our team taller and more muscular, but also has a better beard.
Compare the priests of the Puri Jagannath Temple with Zakir Naik and other Islamic scholars in Pakistan.
IMG_4962.jpeg

I dont have time for trolling rn but this thread sounds fun :pop:
I wish I was able to share my sources with my Pakee broz in times of crisis

Meanwhile in the real world when these tough Internet Hindus come out from behind screens, the super rich Bakhtoras go slaving for a bowl of rice to Muslim countries, where they are shown their true worth and place sometimes being locked in a cage like a stray .
Maybe it's high time PDF Admins introduced same to contain this disease.

uae-man-indians-bird-cage.jpg

Last edited:
Meanwhile in the real world when these tough Internet Hindus come out from behind screens, the super rich Bakhtoras go slaving for a bowl of rice to Muslim countries, where they are shown their true worth and place sometimes being locked in a cage like a stray .

View attachment 958719
The individuals depicted in the image are Pakistani Muslims, not Hindus from India.

View attachment 958719

The individuals depicted in the image are Pakistani Muslims, not Hindus from India.
Close up clearly reveals the paint on their foreheads.
I guess Indians need not beg as they are gold medalist for over a decade .

How come Gora taller stronger lighter and better looking Pakjeets lost in Kabaddi? And that too, to a kala skinny PaJeet?

Where is UN?

If you invest in sports you get results

That is in NO WAY a reflection on the general population

The cold hearted reality is that in South Asia the closer you are to Pakistan the stronger, taller, better looking and lighter skinned you tend to be

That's not a controversial statement

Posting random pictures of individuals means nothing

The cold hearted reality is that in South Asia the closer you are to Pakistan the stronger, taller, better looking and lighter skinned you tend to be
Itna bhi mat phenko, ki pakad mein hi na aaye?

Average Pakistani men are taller by 1cm but women are shorter by 1 cm compared to their Indian counterparts. Hisab baraabar. You are boasting as if men are taller by 5-6 cms.

Moreover, Indian average height is lowered due to shorter ht in the most populous states of UP and Bihar.

IMG_1366.jpeg

If you invest in sports you get results

That is in NO WAY a reflection on the general population

That's not a controversial statement

Posting random pictures of individuals means nothing
No man. It has nothing to do with investment in sports. It’s all about martial race, you know.

Those defeated in Kabaddi are probably Muhajir converts from India. They clearly look like banyas. They are not even fair skinned.

Average Pakistani men are taller by 1cm but women are shorter by 1 cm compared to their Indian counterparts. Hisab baraabar. You are boasting as if men are taller by 5-6 cms.

Moreover, Indian average height is lowered due to shorter ht in the most populous states of UP and Bihar.

View attachment 958730
Not because of UP/Bihar but rather because of the Lungi....kick out the illegal Lungis and indian average height will be 6 foot 5.

View attachment 958730

I wouldn't even bother with those stats

You can look at a people and understand very quickly

It's really not that difficult to understand, when it comes to attraction light to medium brown has world wide appeal. White people tan themselves, black people have a preference amongst themselves for lighter skinned black people, and in South Asia people bathe in fair and lovely to try and attain that look.

It's not just about stats

I will repeat in South Asia, when it comes to attraction that Kashmiri, pashtun, Baloch, Punjabi look is the best south Asia has to offer
More common skin colour has a apart to play but it's also facial structure, attitude, ethnicity etc

Show photos of individuals etc is just COPE at best

I wouldn't even bother with those stats
Stats can’t be discarded or accepted as per one’s convince.
You can look at a people and understand very quickly
You know which state has highest average height in India? Farthest from your borders - Kerala.
You know who contributes maximum number of volleyball and basketball players to Indian national teams - Kerala again.

Please change your perceptions.
I will repeat in South Asia, when it comes to attraction that Kashmiri, pashtun, Baloch, Punjabi look is the best south Asia has to offer
Again your personal opinion, because attraction is a subjective thing and imposing one’s personal bias to declare that to be universal truth would be an immature view to say the least.

Personally, I find beautiful people can be found, from all over the world. With all kind of skin colours and features.

One just needs to be open minded and not have biases to see the beauty.

Back
Top Bottom