What's new

India Humbbels Pakistan in Kabbadi with Huge 61-14 win

go slaving for a bowl of rice to Muslim countries, where they are shown their true worth and place sometimes being locked in a cage like a stray
Are you stupid? Or blind? Or both?

You know that these Arabs can treat a person badly without any regard for religion or faith? You want to see stats of such crimes against your brethren in these countries? And how they view your brethren?

I haven’t come across more stupid poster than you, considering the time you have wasted here.
Maybe it's high time PDF Admins introduced same to contain this disease.
Stop crying if your bullshit is not selling. And man up.

Time time ki baat hai pyare, tu tagda yah mai tagda.

Jokes apart. You are right that Paksiatn had a formidable presence in many sports earlier. The downfall isn’t a matter of joy, as I had presumed. It feels sad infact.

It is more satisfying to win or loose against a worthy opponent. Hockey and Kabaddi were one sided and didn’t produce the nail biting contests seen in the past.

I look forward to better fights in the future.

Sports is sports - some will win, some will lose. It's not a vehicle for claiming how great one's own country is. Sportsmanship in India nowadays is as tough to find as hens' teeth.

Kabaddi was invented in rural Bangladesh (East Bengal) as "Ha-Du-Du" by the way eons ago and all of sudden Tamils and North Indians are claiming they invented it 4000 years ago. :laugh:

This is akin to Indians claiming rules of origin (by applying to Int'l registries) for everything undoubtedly having origin and produced in Bangladesh, like Mangoes, sweets and even Jamdani Sarees. This is called stealing heritage.

Kabaddi is Bangladesh' national game, by the way.

In today's "new" India this is a different case - "new" Indians must show everyone how indomitable their country is whether in back office or how "world best" their products are, whether RE350's or Mahindra XUV700 etc. in the channels of YouTube. There are some sane Indians there commenting on the reality of these products though. You can't put Lipstick on a pig and expect Miss Universe to pop out. It is what it is.

Then there are a million uploads in YT about Indians inventing plastic surgery and flying vehicles from 5000 years ago. When reality is that India can't even produce her own cellphone parts to compete with China for independent indigenous import substitution.

Why is there so much of a need for validation (especially gora i.e. "white" validation) of how great India is? Any time some clueless white person even remotely says anything positive about India on YT, Instagram or Reddit, why are there a million "likes" from "new" Indians? What is this disease?

India has supposedly given up being Ghulam to the West - but ye Ghulami India ko nahi chhodengey....some people in India are natural slaves to whites.

Is it years of India being regarded as a bottom-of-the-barrel entity of filth, flies and slums (which goras themselves put up to the world as evidence)?

Now that formerly poor countries like China are producing world class products, I don't see them going to the top of the mountains proclaiming (or rather "screaming" like "new" Indians) on how great their people and products are.

The Japanese, Koreans or Taiwanese did not do this either.

Is this behavior in India because of perceived inferiority complex on the part of the "new Indians"? When they go outside India - they can clearly see this.

Just baffling to me, these things that "new" Indians do (untruths and all) - maybe only to help Modi win the next election.

Bhagwan only knows what would happen to social media if Indian products remotely ever got to Chinese levels of quality and productivity. We non-Indians all have to buy earplugs then....

My point is that India will still be the "same India" that we all know globally - regardless of the incessant screaming and claims of "superpower" and "mahaan".

We all know where India stands in terms of health, hygiene, poverty. IMF, World Bank, ADB all have figures.

So why scream and proclaim how great India is - even in sports? Will screaming make global citizens forget what India is and stands for - all of a sudden?

Currently - all this "screaming behavior" is doing is making Indians the laughing stock of the globe.

Last edited:
Are you stupid? Or blind? Or both?
Neither as you hold both titles exclusively .
You know that these Arabs can treat a person badly without any regard for religion or faith? You want to see stats of such crimes against your brethren in these countries? And how they view your brethren?
None have ever been locked in cages like your cousins and no other nationals are as submissive as you creatures.
I haven’t come across more stupid poster than you, considering the time you have wasted here.
stop talking to the mirror you moron.
And try to find a life outside this forum.

Stop crying if your bullshit is not selling. And man up.
Bit rich coming from an idiot who thinks I'm able to delete his comments .
conclusion: You are indeed a headache...get help.

Compare the priests of the Puri Jagannath Temple with Zakir Naik and other Islamic scholars in Pakistan.
View attachment 958717

OK - stop with posting pictures of "Indian Boyzz" homo magazine.

We know you love boyz - don't make us share in your secret habits.

Just lay off already. Yeesh !

Not because of UP/Bihar but rather because of the Lungi....kick out the illegal Lungis and indian average height will be 6 foot 5.

Everyday roti not digested without thinking of "Lungi fairytales".

How about stunting due to malnutrition? Why is this relevant in a Kabaddi thread? Open a different one.

1696716425710.png

Last edited:
Afghanistan also beat Pakistan in Asian Games semi finals of Cricket by 4 wickets.

Guess Pakistani sports is at all time low.

Netherlands also is having an upper hand at the moment. With Pakistan down 53/3 in 11 overs

but we have world famous ISI (famous for torturing its own people), 6th largest Army (famous for only winning against politicians), and Atom Bomb (I am sure its for destroying their own Country when U.S. Asks)

None have ever been locked in cages like your cousins and no other nationals
This shows that you are a liar, along with being blind and dumb. If you think that Middle East treats your nationals any other than those from other parts of Asia. Didn’t expect any better.
And try to find a life outside this forum.
Mine is very good. I have a doubt about your’s. This shows in your comments here. Always frustrated and defeated.
You are indeed a headache
That’s great to hear. I am to many stupid’s like you. And it’s not going away, till you change your attitude and fall in line to become a decent human.

As you crib, cry, moan and complain, India crossed 100 medal mark yesterday. What a feat? It’s getting better and better with every game.
Is it hurting? Your comments and behaviour indicate that?

Last edited:
Sports is sports - some will win, some will lose. It's not a vehicle for claiming how great one's own country is. Sportsmanship in India nowadays is as tough to find as hens' teeth.

Kabaddi was invented in rural Bangladesh (East Bengal) as "Ha-Du-Du" by the way eons ago and all of sudden Tamils and North Indians are claiming they invented it 4000 years ago. :laugh:

This is akin to Indians claiming rules of origin (by applying to Int'l registries) for everything undoubtedly having origin and produced in Bangladesh, like Mangoes, sweets and even Jamdani Sarees. This is called stealing heritage.

Kabaddi is Bangladesh' national game, by the way.

In today's "new" India this is a different case - "new" Indians must show everyone how indomitable their country is whether in back office or how "world best" their products are, whether RE350's or Mahindra XUV700 etc. in the channels of YouTube. There are some sane Indians there commenting on the reality of these products though. You can't put Lipstick on a pig and expect Miss Universe to pop out. It is what it is.

Then there are a million uploads in YT about Indians inventing plastic surgery and flying vehicles from 5000 years ago. When reality is that India can't even produce her own cellphone parts to compete with China for independent indigenous import substitution.

Why is there so much of a need for validation (especially gora i.e. "white" validation) of how great India is? Any time some clueless white person even remotely says anything positive about India on YT, Instagram or Reddit, why are there a million "likes" from "new" Indians? What is this disease?

India has supposedly given up being Ghulam to the West - but ye Ghulami India ko nahi chhodengey....some people in India are natural slaves to whites.

Is it years of India being regarded as a bottom-of-the-barrel entity of filth, flies and slums (which goras themselves put up to the world as evidence)?

Now that formerly poor countries like China are producing world class products, I don't see them going to the top of the mountains proclaiming (or rather "screaming" like "new" Indians) on how great their people and products are.

The Japanese, Koreans or Taiwanese did not do this either.

Is this behavior in India because of perceived inferiority complex on the part of the "new Indians"? When they go outside India - they can clearly see this.

Just baffling to me, these things that "new" Indians do (untruths and all) - maybe only to help Modi win the next election.

Bhagwan only knows what would happen to social media if Indian products remotely ever got to Chinese levels of quality and productivity. We non-Indians all have to buy earplugs then....

My point is that India will still be the "same India" that we all know globally - regardless of the incessant screaming and claims of "superpower" and "mahaan".

We all know where India stands in terms of health, hygiene, poverty. IMF, World Bank, ADB all have figures.

So why scream and proclaim how great India is - even in sports? Will screaming make global citizens forget what India is and stands for - all of a sudden?

Currently - all this "screaming behavior" is doing is making Indians the laughing stock of the globe.

Ha Du Du and Kabadi are two different games.
Buddha text refers Buddha playing the game of Kabadi. I believe it originated in present day Bihar.

Between BD has not received any medal in Olympics, the largest country in the world.
All your medals in Asiad are in Cricket or Kabaddi barring a single one in boxing. Bengalis from west Bengal has won more gold in Asiad than the total no of medals won by Bangladeshis.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom