What's new

Number of martyred troops can’t be disclosed, Pak Senate told

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Windjammer
There was a post somewhere that senate also asked for locations of nuclear launch sites and some other classified locations ?

That article only proves my point that 4674 includes deaths from All causes, natural, insurgency, accidents, suicides etc and not just LoC.
WRONG, read the article in slow motion to comprehend the reality.

@Windjammer
There was a post somewhere that senate also asked for locations of nuclear launch sites and some other classified locations ?
Yea, i recall reading that somewhere.... not sure what these senators want to prove.

Minister of State for Water and Power Abid Sher Ali informed the house that as many as 66 civilians had been killed and 288 injured as a result of unprovoked Indian firing from across the LoC, but the number of army troops martyred could not be disclosed due to security reasons.

Seriously.....................This guy even don't know what his own ministry do and he even don't have power in his own ministry and he is revealing the secrets of Army..............:omghaha::omghaha::sarcastic::blah::blah:

Since 4000 Indian soldiers were martyred since 1999, imagine how many of Pakistan Martyred. In absence of any official figure 1. minimum casuality on LOC equal to equal to Indian casuality (or equal to reported Pakistani Civilian Casuality....Lolz). 2. plus One fourth of the militants killed by Pakistani Army in its internal War (means 1 martyr for every 4 killed)
Now after adding these how many Pakistani Soldiers martyered, Guess ?????? I would guess about 5000 to 6000 a minimum casualities in Pakistani Army since 1999 till 2012.

WRONG, read the article in slow motion to comprehend the reality.

Yea, i recall reading that somewhere.... not sure what these senators want to prove.
No country share that info even with there citizens more i like it was blunder to show people and world that armed forces dont care about democratic system

Yes, https://tribune.com.pk/story/564305/right-to-information-act-2013/

But the case will probably be discarded under national security clauses.
As usual stupidity from our media and politicians.

There are two types of casualty reporting, general and specific. General is, how many soldiers have died in FY 09-10 for instance. Which are released regularly. The second is specific how many casualties did such and such unit suffer, a unit which might be in combat right now. That are not necessarily released right away since they can give the enemy useful intel. The stupid politician wants the latter.

The understanding is very simple, please the Master for what he pays and by asking such question, whether the result is Yes or No but both gonna serve a lot that by yes, they will have what they want to make sure and by No, let's curse the military for not serving the so-called democratics.

The "we" includes everyone including SSG general.

Once again you are passing off your own opinion as the General's. Share the source where he or the army agreed that he was misquoted.

You keep repeating "desperation" like a broken record. Just share a credible source and nip this in the bud.:enjoy:

Where in the link it talks about the solider is not compensated ? My point being nothing is more demoralizing for a solider when he know that his sacrifice will be hidden by his country

It has already been repeated several times on this thread that it is not the Army that is hiding casualties. It is actually the parliament that has declined to publicly share a collated figure of military casualty along the LOC with the Senate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom