What's new

Number of martyred troops can’t be disclosed, Pak Senate told

Status
Not open for further replies.
haldi daal is way better than eating ice which pak soldiers did when the logistic centre at mantho dalo was devastated by indian air force
Well now that you have descended to another level, let me remind you that in the same conflict, the cut down Indian soldiers had to survive on water left with them by Pakistani soldiers but most never survived the night.

I just want to understand the kind of security threat for hiding casualities ? Pak army sound confident enough to tell india we had e.g 5 casualities and askng india to tell his which should be higher(as per everyone in this forum and pakistan).
I dun't have any contacts inside pakistan but I have my sources in indian army, and you won't belive the story they tell

Indian and pakistan army trade talks, chats and other signal contacts and not just bullets but in some areas situation is worse. India enjoys advantage at some points while pakistan at others but pakistan mostly has upper hand because they do not clear stratigically inportant forest cover unlike indian who do so to avoid infilteration. Now obviously no one here would belive this fact.
Anyways back to the topic let me tell u pakistan is will not show the actual no because of 3 reasons
1. Real no wont add up to the casualities pak army has reported time to time(they are actuly greator)
2. They want public to belive india only target civilians who no s are correct (i doubt it).
3. If real casualities are shown they fear a public uprising for war( rather revenge) and pak army is not in best of conditions to start a war because (china can not support pakistan openly if pak starts war).
And as it's also been discovered that the Indian army has been hiding it's casualties for the last 15 years, why not enlighten us the reasons behind India's dilemma.
While you are merely assuming , i can prove that India lacks the will to start a war with Pakistan.
Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/KA21Df02.html

Yea suddenly the word of Pakistani politician floats your boat but when an Indian politician exposes the truth, it's considered politics.

Army recording fake exercises as evidence for Azad Kashmir surgical strikes: J&K MLA Sheikh Abdul Rashid
http://www.firstpost.com/india/army...rikes-jk-mla-sheikh-abdul-rashid-3036172.htm

Which part of PRIME MINISTER OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN do you have trouble understanding.

There are over 4500 MLAs in India, just one PM. My city alone has seven.

These are not words of any Tom, Dick & Harry. Prime Minister presented a WHITE PAPER (official document) in the Senate. This is not some random slip of tongue.

Nope. But it is obvious and is in line with all the casualties of SSG in WOT.

1) So neither ISPR nor the general himself issued any clarification about the words he spoke to the dignitaries of other countries. Its merely your opinion.

2) In June 2016, ISPR states that 490 soldiers have been killed in ZeA. In September 2016 DG SSG says that 780 Commandos of the very unit he commands have been killed.

Its essentially your words against his. Unless you are a higher ranking officer than Major General Massod, I'd take his word over yours. So would everybody else.

1) So neither ISPR nor the general himself issued any clarification about the words he spoke to the dignitaries of other countries. Its merely your opinion.

2) In June 2016, ISPR states that 490 soldiers have been killed in ZeA. In September 2016 DG SSG says that 780 Commandos of the very unit he commands have been killed.

Its essentially your words against his. Unless you are a higher ranking officer than Major General Massod, I'd take his word over yours. So would everybody else.

There was no need of clarification. ISPR has given complete details of our casualties in Zarb e Azab which is the official report and not some random speech in some foreign country.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/112335...nference-afghanistan-pakistan-border-clashes/

You can take that speech as authentic even if it is misreported and makes no sense logically for various reasons. SSG was part of only few missions in WOT and it is impossible that so many guys of SSG died in just single operation. We would continue to stick with official report by ISPR. Our government also accepts this report and not that speech in foreign territory.

good that you accepted LeT, LeJ, HuJ and others are indeed a part of the deep state.

I never said that. Stop putting words in other people's mouth. Try again.

There was no need of clarification. ISPR has given complete details of our casualties in Zarb e Azab which is the official report and not some random speech in some foreign country.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/112335...nference-afghanistan-pakistan-border-clashes/

You can take that speech as authentic even if it is misreported and makes no sense logically for various reasons. SSG was part of only few missions in WOT and it is impossible that so many guys of SSG died in just single operation. We would continue to stick with official report by ISPR. Our government also accepts this report and not that speech in foreign territory

For the love of all that is holy, atleast read the bloody post and check the damn dates. I hope you are smart enough to know that September comes after June.

Which part of PRIME MINISTER OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN do you have trouble understanding.

These are not words of any Tom, Dick & Harry. Prime Minister presented a WHITE PAPER (official document) in the Senate. This is not some random slip of tongue.
Errr, the same PM who claimed he wasn't aware of the Kargil operation, yet he some how knew the causality figure....above all, you need to do some homework to find out if he was in the office when he made the claim and whether he was not holding a grudge against Pervez Musharaf for being removed from the office.
You may have thousands of MLAs in INDIA, BHARAT or Hindustan, but each have their own area and as according to the news,......The MLA from Langate in Kashmir's Kupwara district claimed that since the last three days, the Army was making footage of fake strikes in Leepa Valley in his constituency in order to show them as proof of the surgical strikes.

@Windjammer
1) He was the PM when Kargil happened, he is the PM now. If he or his party lied to the country in an official capacity, be a patriot and file a case for his impeachment.

2) Not the topic but did that MLA shared any evidence in an official capacity with the J&K assembly or Indian Parliament?

Last edited:
A fourteen year old boy enters the battlefield. His duals swords spin like the shining sun and makes way through the dense array of attacking and defending warriors horses chariots elephants and flaming arrows. It is as if the very embodiment destruction at work.

And then it becomes clear. He has been drawn in. Surrounded by a formation that is multilayered chain that can only tighten with each of his move.

The boy pauses. He looks around the eminence that surrounds, the brilliance, the nobility, the wisdom all that he learnt to respect - alas, it is his own flesh blood! His own great grand father, his grand uncles, his uncles, his cousins....

We, the Indians and Pakistanis have the inheritance of this great epic that showed us what enmity, hatred and war can do.

Yet today body counts passes for victory.

General Musharaf spent a night 11 Km inside India, one can ask what planet were both IA and IAF busy watching.
And if you really think Pakistan suffered thousands of casualties, then one wonders, since all fighting took place on the Indian side of the border, how many bodies did you people recover or did the PA managed to retrieve the 3000 bodies you are dreaming about. :pleasantry:
Thanks for confirming, yes we should have been more vigilant inside India.

mlas.png

For the love of all that is holy, atleast read the bloody post and check the damn dates. I hope you are smart enough to know that September comes after June.

Your comparison with months and dates shows your are desperation. You want to say that within 2 months hundreds of SSG died and that too when Zarb e Azb operation going towards its end. You can believe whatever you want to and be happy, just don't force us to agree with your rubbish.

We released 1962 war casualties data back in 1965 which showed there were 4000 casualties:

Stop faking stuff. It took you 50 years to admit that around 4000 died in 1962 war. Captured soldiers are not casualties in any dictionary.

Your comparison with months and dates shows your are desperation. You want to say that within 2 months hundreds of SSG died and that too when Zarb e Azb operation going towards its end. You can believe whatever you want to and be happy, just don't force us to agree with your rubbish.

Why the hell do you think I am desperate, we didn't lose 780 special operators in 2 years?

If you have a problem with what Maj. Gen. Tahir Massod has said, better take it to him or the GHQ. I am not a party to this drama, I am a spectator with a bucket of popcorn in my hands.

:tup:

Why the hell do you think I am desperate, we didn't lose 780 special operators in 2 years?

If you have a problem with what Maj. Gen. Tahir Massod has said, better take it to him or the GHQ. I am not a party to this drama, I am a spectator with a bucket of popcorn in my hands.

Good for you if you are not desperate. I don't need to take that General anywhere since we all know he is misquoted and we have official figures with us. Good that you are watching all the drama with popcorn even though there is no drama here in reality. Only bharatis after hiding their deaths in various wars are creating drama over it.

Good for you if you are not desperate. I don't need to take that General anywhere since we all know he is misquoted and we have official figures with us. Good that you are watching all the drama with popcorn even though there is no drama here in reality. Only bharatis after hiding their deaths in various wars are creating drama over it.

Who is "we" here? I am sure this "we" doesn't include the commander of SSG and I am certainly not in this "we".

If Pakistan Army refusing to disclose its casualties to the elected representatives (Senate) doesn't stands for drama I don't know what does?

1696 missing+ 1047 wounded+ 1383 killed= 4126 casualties.
Data released back in 1965.

httpwww,recordnepal,com/wire/prisoners-war/

httpwwwindiatoday,in/story/1962-india-china-attack/1/155546.html

And it took you 50 plus years to recognize and pay homage to those deaths.

Pt0hoh2.png

Just like those 4500 plus casualties of LOC which you recognized and accepted out of nowhere.

Who is "we" here? I am sure this "we" doesn't include the commander of SSG and I am certainly not in this "we".

If Pakistan Army refusing to disclose its casualties to the elected representatives (Senate) doesn't stands for drama I don't know what does?

The "we" includes everyone including SSG general.

Only you are stuck in that misquoted news which again shows your desperation that you don't want to recognize. :)

And it obviously doesn't include you. You are a bharati. A desperate one. Why it would include you our enemy??. Come on buddy. Be serious. :lol:

The 4000 casualties info were released back in 1965, even your own newspaper admitted that:

httpswww,thenews,com,pk/archive/print/640946-indian-military-hysteria-since-1947

Also LoC casualties were only 144.

List was released or not. The homage and recognition came 50 years later.

144 figure is a lie too. The real count is 4500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom