What's new

Number of martyred troops can’t be disclosed, Pak Senate told

Status
Not open for further replies.
News of fallen soldiers on LOC from ISPR surface time and again including the injured ones. If the casualty figure is so high as some indians are joyfully claiming can i know how PA is hiding the funerals of fallen ones from Public and why no newspaper has picked it up?

There is this itch to give an impression to the public that Pakistani troops are superhuman beings who do not suffer casualties in battles. While the quality of Pakistani troops is not in doubt, they are humans and vulnerable just like troops of other states. A tactical miscalculation can also lead to significant loss of lives in the battlefield. This practice is unfortunate in the sense that sacrifices of scores of troops go unnoticed.

Anyhow, the word 'casualty' constitutes both deaths and wounded among the troops. No harm in disclosing deaths at minimum.

You nailed it mate.... This is an ugly war, and there are several places where IA is in advantage position, and several where PA is at a better position..... Both knows each other strengths and weakness pretty well, as this is nothing new as we have guarding this boarder for more than 60 years.....There has been significant causalities and it has been pushed under the carpet just to keep the superhuman figure intact......

Any way I am out of this thread..... I hope both the sides keep their nerves cool and no more causalities on both the sides....

@Areesh :tup::rofl:

So the commander of SSG is lying. Good to know.

Gen Musharraf,” launched the operation without proper planning on May 8, 1999 causing loss of life of 3,000 officers and Jawans of the Northern Light Infantry (NLI) and Kashmiri Mujahideen, while India suffered loss of 474 soldiers.

https://www.dawn.com/news/204768

Let me guess, Prime Minister of Islamic Republic of Pakistan is lying too.:D

Gen Musharraf,” launched the operation without proper planning on May 8, 1999 causing loss of life of 3,000 officers and Jawans of the Northern Light Infantry (NLI) and Kashmiri Mujahideen, while India suffered loss of 474 soldiers.

He didn't lie. He was just misquoted. Learn the difference between the two.

Only one getting his a$$ kicked is you, idiot.

LMAO anlother new ID. You failed with dozens of previous IDs and you would fail with this one too. When you would understand this simple fact chutye???

New IDs won't help you since we are beyond your auqat.

That quote is about Ravinder Singh. The pic of his body is enough proof he died in close range fire and not sniper or mortar.

It is about Manmohan you moron. Read it again.

His death comes close on the heels of another similar death of a soldier, Manmohan Budhani of 20 Kumaon Regiment in Balnoi area of Mendhar tehsil in Poonch district along the LoC on the intervening night of Monday and Tuesday.

While police called it a sniper fire from across the LoC, the army had maintained that it was an “accidental fire”.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ental-again/story-2ATdpdRIgmS6hYvk0UMLQN.html

The news is talking about two days old death of Manmohan.

Army officially released 1962 war casualties in 2014 which showed 4000 casualties including missing & wounded:

Yup I know. Took f*Ckers more than 50 plus years to declare their own dead. :)

B.S.. 144 died.

4500 died. 4500 :lol:

Success of Modi strategy can be seen in Quetta academy attack which was 3 times deadlier than Uri.

Whatever. You start preparing for a new ID. :rofl:

@waz @WAJsal @The Eagle the loser is back wit new ID and is mocking Pakistani dead in terror attacks. Ban him and ban it permanently. :)

Fake and non credible funeral of some random guy from Engineering corps who are not posted on LOC.

Twitter is no credible source and using it again and again won't change anything. :)

General Musharaf spent a night 11 Km inside India, one can ask what planet were both IA and IAF busy watching.
And if you really think Pakistan suffered thousands of casualties, then one wonders, since all fighting took place on the Indian side of the border, how many bodies did you people recover or did the PA managed to retrieve the 3000 bodies you are dreaming about. :pleasantry:

General Musharaf spent a night 11 Km inside India, one can ask what planet were both IA and IAF busy watching.
And if you really think Pakistan suffered thousands of casualties, then one wonders, since all fighting took place on the Indian side of the border, how many bodies did you people recover or did the PA managed to retrieve the 3000 bodies you are dreaming about. :pleasantry:

I just quoted PRIME MINISTER OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN and the white paper which was presented in Pakistani Senate which states 3000 officers and jawans of NLI along with mujahideen were killed. Come up with a better argument.:D

Last edited:
Ghanta security reasons
maar maar ke bhoot banaya hua hai Indian army ne isliye nahi disclose karenge numbers.

Sala Haldi daal kha kar , laree ga ya video banye ga. :lol:

I just quoted PRIME MINISTER OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN and the white paper which was presented in Pakistani Senate which states 3000 officers and jawans of NLI along with mujahideen were killed. Come up with a better argument.:D
Yea suddenly the word of Pakistani politician floats your boat but when an Indian politician exposes the truth, it's considered politics.

Army recording fake exercises as evidence for Azad Kashmir surgical strikes: J&K MLA Sheikh Abdul Rashid
http://www.firstpost.com/india/army...rikes-jk-mla-sheikh-abdul-rashid-3036172.html

Had the casualty figures been low, they would have been released. Any other explanation is a lame excuse.

How did you come to this conclusion? Did he issue clarification?

Nope. But it is obvious and is in line with all the casualties of SSG in WOT.

haldi daal is way better than eating ice which pak soldiers did when the logistic centre at mantho dalo was devastated by indian air force

Not a big deal. Pak army has blown up such logistic centers of IA far too many times.

No doubt about it.
Both Russia and Pakistan are experts when it comes to hiding troops casualties.
Indians are too good for them in hiding and not accepting the figures.
4675 still denial.

Actually the official figure is only 144:

ISPR Shuhada list shows 81 Pakistan Army personnel killed in Kashmir border between 2003-Feb 2011 whereas Indian Army & BSF lost only 58 in the same period.
OK. but mostly Indian army is deployed at loc not bsf.

offcourse blowing up facilities and intruding innocent residential quarters via trained proxies has been a commendable job by PA.. but sir i was talking about a conventional war you know? or perhaps pakistani army has hardly tried to fight one.

PA and its sister forces have bombed Indian airbases, railway stations, logistic stations to dust in previous wars. Not a biggie again.

I just want to understand the kind of security threat for hiding casualities ? Pak army sound confident enough to tell india we had e.g 5 casualities and askng india to tell his which should be higher(as per everyone in this forum and pakistan).
I dun't have any contacts inside pakistan but I have my sources in indian army, and you won't belive the story they tell

Indian and pakistan army trade talks, chats and other signal contacts and not just bullets but in some areas situation is worse. India enjoys advantage at some points while pakistan at others but pakistan mostly has upper hand because they do not clear stratigically inportant forest cover unlike indian who do so to avoid infilteration. Now obviously no one here would belive this fact.
Anyways back to the topic let me tell u pakistan is will not show the actual no because of 3 reasons
1. Real no wont add up to the casualities pak army has reported time to time(they are actuly greator)
2. They want public to belive india only target civilians who no s are correct (i doubt it).
3. If real casualities are shown they fear a public uprising for war( rather revenge) and pak army is not in best of conditions to start a war because (china can not support pakistan openly if pak starts war).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom