What's new

Number of martyred troops can’t be disclosed, Pak Senate told

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Govt understand that after surgical strike you will always in denial mode,so now we are not claiming or chest thumping anything,we actually dont know what actually happening there at LOC just that its very active,this will keep your expenses up and sending terrorist will be expensive business for you,Thats the strategy and point Indian government want to make by keeping LOC alive.

If you(Indian govt.) have limited knowledge of the situation in LoC how can you expect anyone to believe in the alleged surgical strikes? I admire your honesty.
I have invested enough on this thread and would rather move on to other constructive threads.
Have a nice day.

Indian Govt understand that after surgical strike you will always in denial mode,so now we are not claiming or chest thumping anything,we actually dont know what actually happening there at LOC just that its very active,this will keep your expenses up and sending terrorist will be expensive business for you,Thats the strategy and point Indian government want to make by keeping LOC alive.
You mean the Sur Ji Kal strikes that the world world laughed at :omghaha:

Here is your daddy USA biggest media house laughing at ur claims from the exact positions you guys had claimed to carried out strikes in 24 hours before. Your bollywood media and government needs to stop lying to you unwanted street children of India

Failed strategy to be honest. We have seen far more alive LOC in 90s and it resulted in nothing.
This time matter is different,Now RSS led Modi government is in center and they have given free hand to army to deal with infiltration and action.
Strategy is failed or success only time will tell.

Casualties are hidden by both sides of any conflict. However, as pointed out by the Senator Raza Rabbani that such information cannot be kept from the parliament. in all probability, this information will be handed down in the next in-camera session of the Senate. No need to make a fuss about it.

Yes i am active in this thread, the reason is posters like you..... Who always take high moral ground and make fun about the causalities on the other side and believe that there is nothing happening on own side..... You should understand there has been high causalities on both sides, and this is not something to be proud of you... I have seen your videos out of which one was picked up by ISPR......
Yea posters like me are a pain in the side since i tend to show others the mirror.
As for casualties, when there's a conflict happening and bullets and bombs are used, casualties bound to take place on both sides and there's no excuse for that. However sitting in own bunkers and giving precise figures on the other side of how many killed, wounded and how many pillars demolished seems to be only an Indian specialty.
And if certain videos are not released by the ISPR then what is the other option.
At least we have one source unlike the Indian side where every newspaper carries out it's own version of events.
While anticipating on Pakistani figures, why not question the Indian authorities which have been hiding their losses for the last 15 years.

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...oldiers-since-2001-an-rti-reveals-265046.html

You mean the Sur Ji Kal strikes that the world world laughed at :omghaha:

Here is your daddy USA biggest media house laughing at ur claims from the exact positions you guys had claimed to carried out strikes in 24 hours before. Your bollywood media and government needs to stop lying to you unwanted street children of India
Understand the context of the message just dont pick 2 words and reply.
Action speaks louder then words and now words are coming from your parliamentarian and not from our or your media.

Yea posters like me are a pain in the side since i tend to show others the mirror.
As for casualties, when there's a conflict happening and bullets and bombs are used, casualties bound to take place on both sides and there's no excuse for that. However sitting in own bunkers and giving precise figures on the other side of how many killed, wounded and how many pillars demolished seems to be only an Indian specialty.
And if certain videos are not released by the ISPR then what is the other option.
At least we have one source unlike the Indian side where every newspaper carries out it's own version of events.
While anticipating on Pakistani figures, why not question the Indian authorities which have been hiding their losses for the last 15 years.

This has been questioned in appropriate place, May not be on a forum like this......There was a similar question asked in Parliament which was answered and i am sure you have book marked it and used it extensively in this forum....

Last edited:
Understand the context of the message just dont pick 2 words and reply.
Action speaks louder then words and now words are coming from your parliamentarian and not from our or your media.
lol doesn't matter the world laughed at your fake surgical strikes
watch the CNN video i posted above again.

As per Indian media report, over 4600 Indian soldiers killed along the LOC from 2001 - 2016.
The question whether India hides casualty figures or not is irrelevant because even if we assume, with hidden casualties the actual figure is double (say 8000), then the figure on the Pakistani side is at least equal or more 'cause both sides have equally sophisticated technology and India has more firepower.
So, when you cheer an Indian soldier's death, just think at the back of your mind that you're cheering a Pakistani soldier's death too 'cause the numbers are gonna be equal if not more.

Last edited:
I don't get the hiding of deaths - how is it a security risk?, soldiers were killed for the country and the country needs to know about their deaths.

Both sides have been mitigating casualties figures. As per my information, neither side has been declaring casualties that have passed away after being evacuated from their post. Which means that if a Pakistani/Indian soldier injured in cross border firing was breathing when he was picked up and breathed his last a few hundred meters away, they wouldn't be noted as casualty for that attack.
There is this itch to give an impression to the public that Pakistani troops are superhuman beings who do not suffer casualties in battles. While the quality of Pakistani troops is not in doubt, they are humans and vulnerable just like troops of other states. A tactical miscalculation can also lead to significant loss of lives in the battlefield. This practice is unfortunate in the sense that sacrifices of scores of troops go unnoticed.

Anyhow, the word 'casualty' constitutes both deaths and wounded among the troops. No harm in disclosing deaths at minimum.

And crybaby of PDF is crying again.

Anyways only R Singh may have died from sniper fire.
Not a single report ever said Manmohan Budhani died from sniper fire.
Infact a subedar balam singh has been suspended for it.
Also the pic of his body shows a wound typical with bullets fired at short range.

Anyways that is not the topic, topic here is your army hiding casualties.

Only 144 soldiers killed on loc 02-15; 4600 includes deaths from all causes including non hostile

Not crying baby. Just about to start kicking your arse like always before you get banned again.

Not a single report ever said Manmohan Budhani died from sniper fire.

Really rat?? Is that so?? Are you sure b@stard? Soch lai. Yeh dekh.

His death comes close on the heels of another similar death of a soldier, Manmohan Budhani of 20 Kumaon Regiment in Balnoi area of Mendhar tehsil in Poonch district along the LoC on the intervening night of Monday and Tuesday.

While police called it a sniper fire from across the LoC, the army had maintained that it was an “accidental fire”.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ental-again/story-2ATdpdRIgmS6hYvk0UMLQN.html

It was local police that called it a sniper fire and not some random guy.

Infact a subedar balam singh has been suspended for it.

Poor balalm singh. Indian army making him scapegoat for no crime.

Anyways that is not the topic, topic here is your army hiding casualties.

Just like your army hide 1962 war for more than 50 years or those 4500 casualties?? Nope that is not the case. You failed with your previous IDs and same would happen with this ID too.

Only 144 soldiers killed on loc 02-15; 4600 includes deaths from all causes including non hostile

BS. 4500 plus died and they died due to Pakistani fire. News is very clear and there is no mention of any non-hostile deaths in that news.

Hardly surprising.

PA lied through its teeth about how many casualties it suffered during Zarb-e-arb until Major General Tahir Massod blurted it out when he was bragging about how battle hardened his commandos are.

780 Commandos of SSG have died in less than two years.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/majo...d-780-ssg-men-were-martyrd-in-2-years.447800/

Old and refuted. It contains both deaths in all of WOT in all operations. We are not India that would hide 1962 war casualties for 50 plus years.

This time matter is different,Now RSS led Modi government is in center and they have given free hand to army to deal with infiltration and action.
Strategy is failed or success only time will tell.

Modi or anyone. The result has already started to show with incidents like Uri attack. Strategy is a clear failure.

Last edited:
Intention of the OP is to insult the fallen soldiers of Pak.... utterly unacceptable that thread is still going forward.

Had indian empire not the Heart of Darkness...there would have not been wars between in Pak and india.

There would not have been massgraves in Kashmir or mass rapes and countless murders of young and old Kashmiris.

I convey my equal respect to fallen soldiers of IA...who lost their lives for the sick imperial agenda of indian ruling elites.

This thread needs to be closed with immediate effect. It is not only a soldier who dies, his entire family, children, friends, members of his units suffer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom