What's new

Number of martyred troops can’t be disclosed, Pak Senate told

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I believe casualties should be available to public.

It kind of makes India's case on Pak soldiers killed more credible.
Its not just about credibility but also about publicly recognizing their sacrifice. I believe if it is counted as normal death then pensions and other benefits will not be available as per process & procedure.

You could not give proper burial to your own soldiers since you ran out of coffins.
Answer is right below on why we ran out of coffins.
Musharraf refused to accept the bodies of your soldiers killed in kargil. We gave them a burial with full military honours.

Although not much news filter out these days but I believe LOC is pretty hot these days. The call from Pakistani DGMO yesterday to Indian counterpart points to the same. PA hid their casualties was a open secret, if they make them public there will be pressure on them to take revenge which may lead to escalation which will only harm PA more.

Its not just about credibility but also about publicly recognizing their sacrifice. I believe if it is counted as normal death then pensions and other benefits will not be available as per process & procedure.

Answer is right below on why we ran out of coffins.

India never disclosed the actual casualties it took in Kargil , the actual number of indian troops lost on the slopes of the mountains is in excess of 1500 but india only acknowledged about 1/3 of actual losses

Although not much news filter out these days but I believe LOC is pretty hot these days. The call from Pakistani DGMO yesterday to Indian counterpart points to the same. PA hid their casualties was a open secret, if they make them public there will be pressure on them to take revenge which may lead to escalation which will only harm PA more.

Both sides have been mitigating casualties figures. As per my information, neither side has been declaring casualties that have passed away after being evacuated from their post. Which means that if a Pakistani/Indian soldier injured in cross border firing was breathing when he was picked up and breathed his last a few hundred meters away, they wouldn't be noted as casualty for that attack.

Typical of Indians here, they are lecturing Pakistan for death tolls while they are completely oblivion to their Army's doing of hiding causalities. So before questioning Pakistan, they should rather examine and retrospect their Army's claims as well. No wonder no one takes Indians serious here.

There is nothing to hide , there is only Nawaz Sharif playing politics because of JIT

He made similar silly statements about Pakistan losing 4000 troops in Kargil , the bastards doesn't even know how deployments are done and in what numbers , so he just pulls out these figures from his fat behind

The military doesn't trust him because of his links with india so there are matters that he is not privy to.

There is nothing to hide , there is only Nawaz Sharif playing politics because of JIT

He made similar silly statements about Pakistan losing 4000 troops in Kargil , the bastards doesn't even know how deployments are done and in what numbers , so he just pulls out these figures from his fat behind

The military doesn't trust him because of his links with india so there are matters that he is not privy to.

Nawaz Sharif is the prime minister of your country, his or the government's word definitely holds more water than your. They said they can't release the figure, forget about the government why don't ISPR just tweet the figure names and ranks. What is there to hide?

There is no point hiding the number of casualties for PA.because Our Brave soldiers consider it the greatest honour of their lives to be martyred in the way of ALLAH ALMIGHTY.and every soldier wishes for this death embraced in the way of ALLAH.and since you indians dont have any idea how this philosophy exactly works in Islam,I think its useless and waste of time to argue or explain anything to you.:coffee:

Nawaz Sharif is the prime minister of your country, his or the government's word definitely holds more water than your. They said they can't release the figure, forget about the government why don't ISPR just tweet the figure names and ranks. What is there to hide?

Nawaz Sharif is two bit patwari and his cronies are no better , they are running the country like a family business
He thinks that by planting stories in the media he can put pressure on Pakistan Army , that is what this latest stunt is about , it along the same lines when Maryam Nawaz planted the story in dawn. The noose is tightening around the Nawaz family and they want to deflect.

We honour all our martyrs and their names are forever engraved in gold and silver on plaques that each unit has for the battles it has fought. The fallen are never forgotten , whether it is the Commanding officer or new recruit , they stay with the unit even when they are no more in this world.

Anyway I'm done explaining

**** INDIA AND **** NAWAZ SHARIF!

Even if the figures are not consolidated and listed, the individuals themselves are noted as KIA (Shaheed).
Its not like they're still alive and drawing pay on the books, the matter at hand revolves around the Army not releasing a single figure to account for the total losses along the LOC.

How does this happen?? There is a person KIA..... The details are not released, no info available on public domain, but the family will be informed? and the remains has to be handed over? and Today's world of Social media and 24/7 TV channels how one can keep this under the wraps?

Nawaz Sharif will do everything under the sun to save his family rule and that is simply not acceptable

Pakistan is bigger than the family of Nazwa Sharif

How is it related to Nawaz Shariff? or what way he is responsible? I understand that this is an internal issue, but i am trying to find out how are you correlating this with him?

ISPR released details of the martyrs why is it an issue releasing the total number when just adding them up will give the full result?

Not releasing publicly means the family of the deceased may also never get to know the reality of their kin's death, which is pretty despicable imo.

Jaitley and IA gave a statement couple of days back that we are and will continue to dominate the LOC, what really do they mean by dominate the LOC? Also the hotline call yesterday by Pakistani DGMO to Indian counterpart stating India shouldn't try any adventure. All this adds up to that much is going on at LOC although not much news is filtering through.

How is it related to Nawaz Shariff? or what way he is responsible? I understand that this is an internal issue, but i am trying to find out how are you correlating this with him?

Ever since Nawaz was kicked out by Musharraf he has held a grudge against the Army and at the same time Nawaz is wary of the Army to the extent that he is extending a hand to india as a counter , which is not acceptable

Nawaz Sharif is under investigation for corruption , he is corrupt to the bone! he has brought upon himself by being super corrupt but he thinks that the Army is behind his trial so him , his family and his cronies from time to time throw poo at the Army to get the pressure off

How they do this is in subtle ways by planting information in the media that can degrade the Army's standing with the public.

anyway you are not that innocent that you dont know this :P you also blame Pakistan Army for everything and follow very closely whatever is happening

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom