What's new

NOW OFFICIALY MODI IS BJP's PM CANDIDATE

01newsmodi.jpg

I'm going to Cast my vote to NAMO. :girl_wacko:

@Pakistani freinds.. Modi is here to stay and is going to become next Indian PM. This is written on the wall. You guys should better get used to the idea and not let your frustrations take over your senses.

Which wall??? facebook ??? :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a point & I concede it.

The voters unfortunately will not get swayed by this display of decisiveness.

I hope it works though.

From the looks of the big *** crowds that come to his rallies , there is this almost fanatic belief and need for modi( follow his recent speeches);I do not share it but i understand why ppl are this way.(u can see it on this very forum )

This has pretty much assures those votes and that votebank.Ppl are very fickle.

Now onwards to the 6-8 months left ,
Modi will become a legitimate symbol for BJP no more dilly dallying, ppl will forget the divisive nature of this decision and look towards what Modi Vs Congress situation is and vote. And imo theyl chose the lesser evil that also very relative.tho.

What i hope tho is the the BJP ups its PR . thats my only worry.

I mean what does it leave India as? It deserves a genocidal maniac as its next leader?

Pakistani POV really does not have any influence on where India stands. If enemy nations' perspective is the only benchmark to go by then by that logic, your COAS is a murderer (ex ISI) , your ex ISI head is a terrorist and a lot of people in Jammu and Kashmir consider Jinnah as a butcher of 1948 who sent his irregular soldiers to rape and pillage a friendly neighboring princely state..

Now all that can not translate to a Gaali to Pakistan... Can it ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom